Анимационные героини из детства CAMH Confessions

AudreyFreak posted on Mar 19, 2018 at 02:08PM
It feels like the unpopular opinion thread gets used for general opinions rather than really unpopular ones sometimes, so I thought we ought to have a place just for "anything goes" type of opinions.

Mine:

I'm looking forward to Wreck It Ralph 2, but I'm worried they'll just stereotype the Princesses like Disney (and fan art and fan videos and so on) tend to. You know-how Snow is ditzy, Ariel is a manic pixie dream girl, Aurora loves naps, Mulan dislikes other girls, etc.

Анимационные героини из детства 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
·8 месяцев назад MissCinico said…
I honestly think they're about ruin The Incredibles, I actually wish they had the animation the way it was before, even if the animation was "worse" if feels like an entirely different movie.
·8 месяцев назад UnholyNoise said…
Pixar movies suck; fight me.

They get an obscene amount of credit for telling pretty much the same story over and over and over again. Odd couple sort their shit out on a road trip; insert whimsical what-if backdrop, some sterile humor, an emotionally manipulative montage and bam. They're technically impressive, but so much goes into the bells and whistles that their characters get shortchanged -- I can't remember the last time i cared about what happened to any of them tbh. And movies without vivid, compelling characters just aren't worth watching.
last edited ·8 месяцев назад
·5 месяцев назад uploaded900 said…
*Spoiler Alert*
I don't like Rose Quartz being Pink Diamond all along
AudreyFreak commented…
Dang, I actually loved it, especially since it was the only theory of mine I was right about. 😂 ·2 месяцев назад