Коди Симпсон Cody Simpson's Number Is Here!!

TayLover221 posted on Aug 03, 2011 at 06:02PM
Okay I Know U Remember Me And I Said I Have Is Number And I Really Do Now That I Got My Phone Back Yesterday Now I Can Reveal Is Number To His Adoring Fans.Here It Is:443-340-3511 IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO CALL AND SAY UR A BIG FAN BEACAUSE HE WILL HANG UP ON U IF U ARENT. AND PLEASE DONT SCREAM WHEN HE ANSWERS.LEAVE A MESSAGE IF HE DONT PICK UP.
ENJOY!!!

Коди Симпсон 30 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года codylover411 said…
smile
thanks i will try that i have been wanting his number i couldnt find the right one
Больше года Am-back said…
laugh
is that even his real number cause if it was u wouldnt put it out on in public
Больше года KawaiiIchigo said…
big smile
thank you so much if this is real! I'm gonna try and call it soon.
Больше года mileyfan2340 said…
big smile
omg he is so cool and i wnat to learn so much about him i sent him my fan letter already
 omg he is so cool and i wnat to learn so much about him i sent him my Фан letter already
Больше года LinaHarrow said…
tongue
You people are absurd.
Больше года mattk443 said…
This a lie, that is my number and if you do not take it off the Internet immediately I will contacts the authorities!
Больше года onmymind said…
hmmm
Is it really ur number mattk443
Больше года Ashleigh23 said…
honestly, where did you find that so I know its real?
Больше года rebeccacody said…
heart
ill definitely have to try that i tots love him
Больше года Callie0243 said…
wink
Yay!!!!! its already in my phone, cause hez awesome and smexy
Больше года thepurplegirl said…
smile
yeii..thanx..
Больше года selila said…
heart
it´s too sexy
Больше года CodyRSimpson144 said…
smile
you sure about that number...i also did some research on cody's number and i came across a description showing cody's number on it..it says 1 855 844 cody....i dont know what the last four numbers are but what i had in mind that the word cody is numberized so i think this is cody's number..1 855 844 2639...though it is possible that cody has 2 cellphones so i saved the two of them instead..i ♥ u cody..
Больше года HI123778 said…
heart
LOL thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года claudiapluscody said…
that is stupid i bet she is just trying to make you call her or some random person im not gonna fall for that if it is true than someone would have made a comment about how they called hi and had a hloe conversation with him even though he would more likly he would hang up on you.
Больше года bayleycriss said…
angry
i tried and my dad got pissed
Больше года codylover16 said…
zzz
my dad is always a sleep so ill try the # and tell u if it is true or not
Больше года Summerskye44 said…
angry
heyy CodyRSimpson144 this is for everyone who is stupid ok anyone who doesn't believe her is really stupid cuz i called the number and its his voicemail so you all haters can just shutup
Больше года codylover4328 said…
heart
i love him i will try to call him right now
angry
Take my number off this website now, I'm calling the police now! I am
A 49 year old man and tired of having little girls call me! ERASE THIS NUMBER NOW! ERASE THIS NUMBER NOW! ERASE THIS NUMBER NOW!
That is not the right number this girl is lying to you! If you call it or text it I will call the police!
Больше года olekhkobyt5027 said…
wow
Больше года Lexygirl4ever said…
cool
I think that is awesome ths .
Больше года shelbo2002 said…
Guys I called him like 5 minutes ago and one was a guy so here is his real fan number 1 855-844-Cody it was awesome its his fan number you should really try i am not kidding
Больше года lloydbh said…
heart
I love cody simpson and i needed his number thanka i will try it
Больше года lloydbh said…
heart
Guys is anyone going to be my friend
And lookin for a boyfriend
Больше года bleber_schaar said…

CodyRSimpson144 she is right if u dont belive her try it
Больше года 1dlover1 said…
none of these on the whole internet are his real numbers cos i have tried every single one and none of them ring x
Больше года molly900 said…
thanks
Больше года ToniEsposito01 said…
OMG thank u so much!!!!! I will remember that!! 😋