1. In Twilight, the "romance" as they call it is just there from the beginning. In Percy Jackson and the Olympians (We'll call it PJO), the Percy-Annabeth relationship was apparent from the start, but built up until the Kiss in Battle of The Labryrinth and eventually their relationship began in The Last Olympian.
2. In Battle Of The Labryrinth, Percy ran into Greek mythology's equivilent to vampires: the empousai. These were ugly creatures who had flaming hair, one goat leg, one metal leg, fangs, were deadly poisonous, and usually disguised themselves as mean cheerleaders. In Twilight, the Cullen Вампиры don't come out into the sun или else they'll sparkle and disguise themselves as Эмо kids who hate themselves. PJO beats Twilight in the coolness of Вампиры department.
3. In PJO, some of the good guys actually died. I cried during The Last Olympian. In Twilight, only the bad guys died. Everything can't be happy-happy Дисней World ending!
4. PJO was actally well written. Rick Riordan had a lot of knowledge on Greek mythology, whereas Stephanie Meyer probably had to keep a thesaurus with her every time she made a sentence.
5. PJO has actually become a very successful series with a секунда series following it, The Герои Of Olympus. Twilight is four Книги people dont bother Чтение for facts and just watch the crappier movies.
6. They may have screwed the book in the PJO movie, but at least it wasnt fluffy.
7. Many normal people bleed from sword cuts. No normal people bleed from paper cuts, especially ones from wrapping paper.
8. People actually read the Percy Jackson Книги for their info on it. Twi-hards watch the movie and don't bother with the book.
9. In Percy Jackson, some good guys are antagonistic, others were spies for the bad guys, and some die. In Twilight, good guys are good guys and bad guys are bad guys, no middleman.
10. Well, Percy Jackson had a plot.
11. Stephanie Meyer has copied much from other Популярное mythical creature Книги and shows (Harry Potter, Buffy). There is no plaigarism in PJO.
12. Vampires. Don't. Sparkle.
Thanks for your time.