Crossover Fanfiction The search.

DoTH posted on Jun 19, 2012 at 10:59AM
Hey guys.Trying out my first forum out here.See Percy and Annabeth were out to have a great life together.A normal one.Only how can the life of demigods ever be normal?The enemies are back,united and now they have to ask for the help of someone scattered all over the universe not knowing whom to trust watch as the Demigods stumble over various myths and enter into a journey hard for their beloved to make through.
NO CHARACTERS THAT YOU CAN RECOGNISE BELONG TO ME.
ENJOY
save

Crossover Fanfiction 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года DoTH said…
Chapter 1
Can anything be ever allright?
PERCY
I looked into the mirror and grinned.I looked good if I could say so myself.I had gone shopping with mother before coming to camp and gotten myself something decent to wear.Ater all going with a daughter of Athena one should always be careful.If they decieded to throw a fit of anger at you for inappropriate clothing it could result into disastorous consequences such as a few broken bones.
I hurried out to go and meet Annabeth.She was to be waiting outside her cabin.I heard footsteps and turned to see Grover running to keep up pace with me.
"heyyyyy percyyy,"he bleated.Great I just wanted to see my satyr friend to come and ridicule me.He started asking me all preposterous questions such as-did you put on cologne,got a mouth freshener,don't pour water on Annabeth:girls get pissed at that.As if I didn't remember all that!I had googled everything on the date topic I could and have to say google helped better that Grover.
"Hey grover I am fine buddy.I think I hear Juniper calling you."
With that he yelped and ran towards the forest.Good riddance.There she was.So breath-takingly beautiful.She had on an offsleeve black dress which reached her kness.Her hair was tied into a bun over her head.She looked so beautiful.
I approached her and gave her some red roses.I had pretty much followed every thing on google.We then went to Javiar's Resturant.We were eating our desert,Creme Delight when a restouding crash shattered the glass window covering the side of our table and the resturant.There stood an animal I had seen before many times...My dear Minotaur...
I swung my sword and started to fight him when suddenly thousands of spirits appeared and before I could comprehend what was happening I was alone in a mass of screaming humans lost without her...

Gee don't just view it post if you like or not!!!!
Больше года LOVE_MYTHS said…
Should I make this Percabeth or Anti Percabeth?
Больше года Ares2002 said…
anything you like and post soon!
Больше года book-worm said…
Maybe you should make it a mix of both
Больше года truechaos said…
percabeth stories have a lot of heartbreak and whatnot.
So do anti-percabeth
Больше года wisegirl778 said…
no do percabeth
Just find a way to do both. That is a good idea
Больше года DoTH said…

Hey guys so sorry but my laptop got a virus in it.I will post in two days.I am posting from my cell phone.
Больше года XSonofJupiterX said…
percabeth ftw
Больше года wisegirl778 said…
Yeah Percbeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года DoTH said…
Gee okay I'll make it percabeth............but it will be packed with sorrow...........and love.
I am back and chpt coming up in an hour.
Больше года DoTH said…
big smile
Chapter 2
A search
Piper
Hmm...here I am trying to concentrate on the problem lying ahead of me and Jason is very inappropriately taking my attention away...Let me take you 6 months back.We had just finished the Gaen war...yeah the war against Gaea.Jason had chose me in the process breaking Reyna's heart.So we set her up with Leo.It was damn hard.In the end Percy and Annabeth helped the most.
But now we needed to patch up Nico and Thalia.The hardest one at all.Percy had even said he'd rather take Zeus' wrath than his daughter's!Did I tell you that upon the order of the Fates Thalia was liberated from the hunters oath.The two camps were united near hunters point.But the main problem was that Percy was heartbroken from Annabeth's absence and he wasn't heling.S o to help Percy Annabeth is needed.
"Jason!Stop it!"I said to Jason who was repeatedly kissing my collarbone.
"Oh please just tel Nico to get a truce with Thalia so that they can help Percy!That way even they will get closer and Percy'll be okay!"he said.
Duh-uh!If it was so easy wouldn't I have already done it?Idiot!
I approached Nico who was dreading my approach.(Yeah I knew that)He looked at me and said
"If Thalia finds out I am screwed.You know that don't you?"
"Yeah.Just chill.We are doing it to help Percy."
"That must be understood by Thalia!"
Nice post soon!