C.S.I. - Место преступления Нью-Йорк Storytime !!! It's fun !!

House34 posted on Mar 20, 2009 at 07:09PM
I found this game in the LOST spot and I really liked it!
So, here's the deal: We're gonna write a story. Everyone will write some words (not more than 3 rows, please....) and the next one will continue the story.

I'll start:

The phone rang, so Adam got up. He was about to answer it when he saw that in bed, next to him,
last edited on Mar 20, 2009 at 07:10PM

C.S.I. - Место преступления Нью-Йорк 120 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-120 of 120

Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
wondered what happened and how he got here untill he saw the lip marks on his cheek
Больше года House34 said…
looking in the mirror. He remembered that before he left to the crime scene a nurse kissed him and the lipstick must have had some substance in it..and thinking about it..the nurse didn't really look like a nurse
the nurse looked suspicious. so remembering the name he typed in into his computer and found she was an ex con so he dialed the labs number and got....
her adress. He let Don know and he rushed to the hospital to see if Lindsay and the baby were okay.
wich they were and then he saw adam and sheldon he freaked out and started yelling at them about....
what had happened before..but there was no time to explain them what their job was. He called a nurse, saying lindsay was bleeding, so he could find that particular nurse who had kissed him. Don called him..
on his phone and told him stella was missing
and that he found the nurse's husband at that adres. But because he doesn't want to talk, they took him down to the police. Don tried to call Stella, but she isn't answering. Mac
didnt know what to do, so he went to question the husband
to the police station.On his way there he thought of every problem he had to deal with ..the nurse's kiss, the dead young girl, the nurse's husband, Stella, Adam and Hawkes..
he wondered how this all happened
and he was about to say something to himself cause he stepped on a mouse but his phone rang. It was Peyton.
Больше года Ms_Montana said…
The last time he had seen her was 7 weeks ago. She had to work in New York. He answered the phone and the first sentence she said was:...
"i missed you were were you....
?". He couldn't find the right words..she said: "I'm in NY..". Mac looked down sad and told her
last edited Больше года
stellas missing, I have to find her payton I dont have time to be with you, how long are you in new york
She said she just came for a concert, but if he needed her, she could help him with anything. "What happened with Stella?" Asked peyton
she disapeared without a trace I dont know what happened to her she wont answer her phone im worried payton really worried
Больше года Ms_Montana said…
Peyton didn't reply. She knew where Stella was. She had kidnapped her. Now Stella was...
moving and trying to yell to mac umm mac I gotta go