3×05 - The Reckoning Discussion -spoilers too-

Damon & Bonnie 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года nansoula said…
mischievous
so did you like the episode tonight?
Больше года lacage0 said…
big smile
I liked it for the most part. Wish we had a bamon scene but I did like when Damon got his phone from Kat and saw Bonnie's text, he headed back to mystic falls.
mischievous
that was nice and now we desperately need more!!
last edited Больше года
big smile
true but all it took was a text from Bonnie! No thoughts about Dopple and he basicially dissed Kat throughout the episode. Kat saying a lil bird (Bonnie)to Damon.Bonnie and Klaus scene!!! Matt and Bonnie great scenes. She was a little busy tonight. Something else that i found interesting Bonnie in the season finale of season 2 indirectly saved damon. This episode bonnie's indirectly informed Kat about Jerms and now Mikael will appear to kill all vampires.
Больше года beepo123 said…
I already posted in the other episode forum, but I'll post here too :)

I thought it was awesome, but my brain is still trying to process everything that happened.

I could definitely see myself shipping Matt/Bonnie. I like their chemistry way more than Beremy, and Matt and Bonnie have been friends forever and they have had cute scenes since season one, so their connection has always been there. They wouldn't be random and awkwardly thrown together like her and Jeremy were. I liked Beremy at first, but once Anna came back, Bonnie and Jeremy's scenes just fell completely flat compared to the chemistry between Anna and Jeremy.

I swear to god, Stefan and Elena are the only TV couple that have ever made me actually tear up. Their scenes are so beautiful this season, and when Stefan was chasing Elena and trying to fight it, I just lost it. Paul Wesley is doing an amazing job this season, I'm so glad the writers are letting him have all the screen time he deserves.

Tyler and Caroline were, as usual, continued to be the light of the episode. I am hoping that the whole Tyler being a hybrid thing will help their relationship, but knowing this show it will probably just make things that much harder for them. At least the issue of Caroline living forever while Tyler grows old won't be a problem for them now. I'm glad the show didn't take that route, it's way to cliche and is already being done with Stelena. But now I am way more concerned for Tyler's safety. I think he is in way more danger of being killed off now =/

I actually liked the Delena scenes at the end of the episode. I thought they were really sweet and cute. I'm glad that Elena could find that little comfort in Damon after everything she just went through. It kinda brightened up the episode. I still don't ship them, but I would probably like them a lot more if all of their scenes were like that.

And I'm pretty excited to have Stefan back, even is he is still Ripper Stefan. That way they can finally give DE a shot, and see whether they sink or float. And I have a feeling that Stefan is gong to be very entertaining in the next few episodes. Hopefully this will also give us some brotherly bonding scenes as well.

We got a Klonnie scene! That was awesome, I hadn't been expecting one tonight. I really hope Bonnie will stay more involved with the Klaus/Original storyline.

And we got a little Bamon tidbit. I wish we could see their texts. But hell, I get excited when one of them even says the others name ;)

All in all, tonight's episode was a winner for me.
big smile
So agree with you!
mischievous
About Matt and Bonnie it's like things are going to the right path. I mean they had something in the books so naturally after and while that also happens somehow in the show we'll have our BAMON stuff!! Major Bamon stuff so the writers going there it's a good thing I think!
Forwood is sooo cute
Stefan is wow just wow I won't even start.
Больше года NaeNae1495 said…
heart
This episode was totally epic!! A vampire who's a vampire hunter, more specifically hunting Klaus?? That's promising and I can't wait to see how that develops.

Bonnie and Matt got some chemistry. I think I got a new ship! I can honestly say Kat Graham has like great chemistry with everyone on TVD. I see something happening with Matt and Bonnie. I totally saw the parallel on how she scolded him for doing something stupid like she did Jeremy when he ran into the tomb and now they are an item. I guess all I can do is wait and watch. Side note: When Matt was pumping iron in the beginning of the eppy, I got a lil hot. Not even gonna lie. ;)

Forwood was great as always. I was scared for Tyler for a minute. They killed me at the end though, they were were all smiling and giddy and I know they are happy Tyler is alive but I felt like i was the only one that cared he's a hybrid now?! HELLO? No one worries what that means for him?

As sweet as the Delena scene was I still can't get with it. That's how I know I can't ship them. I get he was trying to bring her so comfort ad that was sweet of him but I couldn't any type of affection for the two.

And for the main course, Stefan Salvatore! *Swoon* I really love this man! He was fighting so hard and Klaus just made him turn it off. I'm excited to see more of the "switch off" Stefan. He has a swag that is so sexy. He really is my favorite and the way he came in at the end on Delena was just so slick. I know I'm gonna like this new Stefan, at least for awhile.

Last thing, it's funny how the tables have turned. Stefan is the crazy and out of control one and Damon is the level-headed "soft" one. Just when I lost all hope, TVD reeled me back in.