Damon & Bonnie I AM MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

xDenYsaDenYx posted on Feb 03, 2012 at 10:02PM
Hey bamon friends i just read the summary of 3x14 Dangerous Liaisons:
"SOME ENCHANTED EVENING —Elena is surprised to receive an invitation to a formal ball, and when Damon and Stephan hear the party is being hosted at Klaus’ newly renovated mansion, they both insist on attending the event with her. Caroline and Matt also receive invitations to the ball from unexpected admirers. At the elegant party, Elena learns of a horrifying plan that could lead to numerous deaths and she must decide who she can trust with her new information. Caroline discovers a side of Klaus no one would have suspected. Finally, after an evening of violence and dashed hopes, Damon finds a new way to cope. "
That's it.I could acepted that bonnie isn't in 3x14 but but MATT?I mean no offence but MATT?Did i just read MATT?Of course i did.Why is matt there?Well our DE/CAROLINE fan writters want her to have her ex ex boyfriend with her.I bet that we will see Tyler there too, the fourth of them together~just like the old times: Matt,Tyler,Klaus.Klaus goes to the ball so that means that the ONLY HYBRID that didn't leave the town will be there to 'protect' him.Matt and Caroline got invited by some secret adminers(i wonder who would want to make this a very sappy romantic hard akward night for caroline?Rebekah are you there?).Nina Dobrev said that the main cast will be at the ball,but where's KattyG/Bonnie?Well they opened the coffin,got ALMOST KILLED because of it but noooo of course they don't deserve to party for one night i don't know have some fun*rolls eyes* And even if they are in the hospital how can you go around at some party knowing that they are HURT?AND CAROLINE are you out of your freaking minds?Last night-Bill's DEAD, next night-CAROLINE DANCING AT SOME PARTY.come on!! I love you Care but what the hell is wrong with you?When Grams died it take Bonnie a while to recover and even when ELENA'S parents died in the accident they didn't go around dancing.This makes her look worse than her best friends and she's not.She is an incredeable character so WTH happend?And i thought i see Meredich there in the extended promo and if she or/and Damon will be there Rick will be there too.He healed on 3x13 when elena killed him...
That and more.Look at the 3x15 summary
"A FLIP OF THE COIN — After starting her day with a startling discovery of Damon’s latest indiscretion, Elena is frustrated to find that none of her friends agree with her on how they should react to the Original family’s internal power struggle. Once again caught up in the destiny of the Bennett witches, Bonnie and Abby find themselves playing a part in a ritual to appease the spirits of nature. When Elijah gives Damon and Stefan a dangerous ultimatum that puts Elena in danger, they turn to Alaric and Meredith for help with a plan that leads them to a terrible choice."

So they had a nice party,had fun while the Bennets(Abby&Bonnie) were in a hospitle or somewhere else all by themselfes NOT HAVING FUN AND RELAX AFTER THE WHOLE COFFIN THING!!!and on 3x15 they need their help again,i mean they use them again.Either is The Salvatores or the writters.They use them like they are some hankys and when they are done with them they throw them in a corner.They reward them with nothing even a 'thank you'?And the way Damon&Stephan talked about/with them in 3x13 makes me feel sick.3x15 is written by Michael Narducci the one who wrote 'The Last Dance' and gave us the BD dance.When i found out it was him who wrote i thought that FINNALY A DB WRITTER,but now i realise that he's not.He wrote the 'New DeAL'-DE kiss,'The Last Dance'-I will always choose you DE,'As i Lay Dying'-DE kiss,'The Reckonig'-I promise you i will never leave you again DE.Michael Narducci is as obsessed for DE as the other WRITTERS ARE(NO OFFENCE),but maybe he would be interesed in a D/B/E triangle and the end of it let DE happen.So don't get your hopes for 3x15 because it will be something DE in it.I'm sure.And as for 3x14 it is written by Caroline Dries the one who wrote the DAMON SMIRKING SHOWER SCENE.So she is a DE fan too.:|
Let's wait for 3x16...

AND as for Abby and Bonnie i want Lucy come over slap Bonnie and tell her not to let the Dopple and The Salvatore brothers use her ANYMORE.And if they want Bonnie's help to do something thankfull after that.Maybe ask her how she's feeling?Maybe just be there for her?BUT GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RAGE THAT BONNIE HAS INSIDE BECAUSE HER FRIENDS TREAT HER LIKE SHIT!!!IT WILL BE WORSE THAN STEPHAN AND THAN ONLY THAN ELENA WILL WAKE UP FROM HER SALVATORE FANTASY NAUGHTY DREAMS.
And I WANT ANGRY BONNIE TO GET KOL OR FINN.I'M DONE WITH HER ALMOST-BROTHER JAMIE,WRITTERS SHOULD STOP PUTTING HER WITH HUMANS BECAUSE THEY USUALLY CHEAT HER!!!

Damon & Bonnie 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года xDenYsaDenYx said…
worried
lol guys sorry for the outburst :o3
Больше года iLauren said…
It's okay, get it all off your chest. The Bonnie fans are P.O'd and have every right to be.
Больше года HindEssa said…
angry
I fell just the same as you..
Elena is in danger again??! Why can't they just kill her, and get done with it?
Больше года jai03 said…
angry
I agree with your rant. The writers treat Bonnie like dirt and I"m tired of her saving Elena and the ungrateful assed Salvatores.Let them protect themselves for a change.
Больше года xDenYsaDenYx said…
crying
I just watched 3x15 wrote by Michael Narducci. As a I said don't get your hopes because he doesn't ship Bamon only DE. I was right.

I feel like my Bamon heart just broked!!! I mean Abby will be like Bill.She said she hated vampires so I think Abby's gonna die. And Bonnie won't appear for the next 4 episodes like in s1 when grams died. Micheal just proved the part 'I will always choose you' the he wrote in 2x18. I wanted Abby dead but not by Damon and as loyal and 'doggy' Bonnie is she won't do anything, won't turn evil she will be just a little puppet.
I'm sure about only one thing: Abby isn't gonna turn. No way!
Больше года kivajayelle said…
Or...Abby could get used to having a little bit more power since she's been essentially cut off from it for 15 years? I want to try and give the 'writers' a little more credit than to write virtually the same storyline they did for Caro's dad.

Another scenario: Abby, in an effort to right the wrongs for abandoning Bonnie for Elena's sake, could make some grand sacrifice (herself) in order to restore the breach in the Bennett line and giving Bonnie access to all the power and knowledge of her ancestry?

Just thoughts, xDenYsaDenYx. Be of good cheer.
last edited Больше года