Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10651-10700 of 14056

Больше года laurik2007 said…
big smile
*fingers crossed*

Always think positive
Maria are you also a football junkie like us? lol
Больше года Isabellaaa said…
Katie :D

i've been busy :( and whenever i've looked at this forum it's been empty :(
big smile
Hi bella...well now we are here:))

Katie- i don't eve know who Italy has in group
Больше года katie15 said…
worried
I know :( I'm tried to keep it active but I've been on holiday quite a lot. I'm also afraid I won't be on it much again when I start college next week;/
Hi lau :D

yeah school always keeps you from fanpop! -_-

are you talking sports? xD
laugh
But WALES lmao. England are going to be such a joke if they can't beat Bulgaria and Wales. I don't know what other countries are in the group lol. I'm just glad Germany isn't roflmao
big smile
Yup. Are Sweden playing any matches for qualifying?
Katie you have to be active when tvd starts....we need all our soldiers lol:))

Yeah Football as always.who is your team playing against?
Yup. Are Sweden playing any matches for qualifying?

I THINK they played today :P im not sure i'm probably the biggest sports fan ever (NOT!)
Больше года mariafan said…
Lau- nope im not a football junkie! i mean i have no idea when is the next game and against who.. lol

i'll be back later girls! my pc is being crazy again.. cya!
last edited Больше года
laugh
I definately will come on here but I already know I have a lot of work I will be having to do. However, I'm starting English Literature so I have to read a lot and analyse =] And Film Studies in which I can just watch TVD roflmao
hmmm
I can't believe I'm talking about football. Sorry guys! It's just ever since the world cup I always feel on edge when England play a match ;/
Haha it's okay.. i'm use to it :P ksbass on the NS chat is a sports freak so i listen to her rants all the time lol
Don't worry Katie...if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have with who to talk about the italian team lol:))
big smile
how is the NS forum btw....is there any activity?
laugh
Btw guys apparently there is going to definately be a Tonnie scene! I think Bonnie will be going to the hospital, so *fingers crossed*

And who's excited to see Delena again? I'm dying here! It's been too long since I've seen them!
laugh
OMG IT'S 2 FREAKING 0 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! THE OTHER TEAM NEARLY SCORED BUT OUR GOALKEEPER IS FREAKING AMAZING.

Okay rant over :P
how is the NS forum btw....is there any activity?

Yes very much accually :P the last few weeks it's been a little dead couse school started for everyone and well.. we're all busy. But it's very active and we accually just got a new member lol (LaPiccolaFra).. It's probably the girls im closest with on entire fanpop.. at least the once that were there from the start lol.

I wanna get to know the DSers more but i forget about this forum -_- BAD BELLA BAD BELLS
laugh
You should be ashamed of yourself Bella :P

Joke.
I WANT DELENA NOW! serisouly i don't wanna wait anymore :(
maybe when it starts i'll be inspired to vid them again..

which btw do you have any good song suggestions for DE.. my minds blank
hahah i sould LOL
big smile
Delene....did you say Delena....oh ME Duh!! Yesterday i had a marathon of tvd I miss them so much
Awesome Katie! Go England

Bella-Great then...i like NS but prefer DS lol and i don't even know why..question: is thee a ship war between the two?
....but I'll always be with my C/B
last edited Больше года
big smile
It's over!! Italy won 2-1
*shaking pom poms*
big smile
I don't know whether it suits DE or not but I watched a Brucas video with this song and it's amazing:

"All the things she said". I'm not sure what the singer is called though.

Here's the Brucas video so you know:
laugh
There is still over 20 minutes left of the England match and Bulgaria have been close to scoring so many times already. But Joe Hart has saved the day. Eeek it makes me nervous LOL.
OH YES! it's like bamon/delena LOL.

really it's always been (ever since the pilot) but NS never had close to the fans DS did until season 3 and when DS got mixed up with DS on the show and DSers started appearing again.. well it's been some nasty comments LOL. Couse now the fanbases are basicly the same size on fanpop at least..
I love all the things she said :D
but everytime i hear it it reminds me of a lebian couple couse the singers are haha :P
ik im weird lol
laugh
Roflmao now you've kinda put me off the song
big smile
All the things she said-Tatu
love the song

...and what hopes do you have ..who do you think will be endgame with Serena, Dan or Nate?
Have you thought of a song yet?
Do you really hate Derena Bella? I'm just indifferent to them, Bamon's the only "couple" I hate.
hahaha sorry katie lol.

hope Nate
think Alone.

i think serena is the type of caracter that ends up all alone lol. But i hope for nate.. or chuck.. or carter haha. Just not dan lol
Yeah I can't really imagine Serena ending up with anyone, although I get the feeling it might be Dan for some reason ;/

Is Season four the last season of GG?
Do you really hate Derena Bella? I'm just indifferent to them, Bamon's the only "couple" I hate.

Yep.. More then bamon! lol. Bamon and DS are the 2 i hate though. the rest on the list are just dislikes.
Mostly couse i hate dan humphrey and i don't want him with my favourite caracter. Also couse i felt he judge her so much.. when everyone said he was such a good guy.. he was to much so he judged her for her mistakes and in my book then you're not a good guy
I don't hate Dan either. I just find him boring XDD Although I think he would be interesting with Blair...
It wont be dan.. im 99% sure of that since i heard it from a source of mine (who wants to remain anon but she works in that line of buisness haha)

And idk.. it was said to be 6 seasons at first but i guess it depends on ratings and if it get's picked up again
smile
Now that you mention it Serena is a very difficult character when it comes to these choices:)
...we all know who will end up with Chuck:))
big smile
Oh and Serena's my favourite character as well although I only like her with Nate XDD
lol call me crazy but i find Dair interesting also:))
Yeah im indiffrent towards dair.. mostly couse im not a huge fan of blair either so 2 caracters im not a fan of don't really do much for me lol
laugh
Yeah Chair's definately end game unless the writers want a death wish.
laugh
I'm not much of a Blair fan either.

Lau you like Dair?! :O lol

Oh and guys just to keep you updated it is now 3 - 0 to England XDD
last edited Больше года
Yes haha and don't get me wrong i love chair aswell :D but chuck/serena are my fave AU ship :P

LOL i always liked her.. it was kinda what made me continue watching after the pilot. My love for her..
Which is another reason i don't like DS. When she was with him she became so boring my love for her faded :(

haha or someone quits GG :P
laugh
I will be honest. I didn't like her at much at first. I mean, I thought that sex scene with Nate was hot but I couldn't help but be annoying and have my morals come to the servise lol. But then Blair pissed me off so I fell in love with Serenate XDD

Oh and it is now 4 - 0 to England. They are back in the game. BEWARE ITALY rofl.
haha or someone quits GG :P

No, no I don't like Chair, but the amount of crazy fans they have, the writers do need to be aware.

But to be honest, the only couple I'm invested in in GG is Serenate.

Deffo!!!
At 1st Serena and Dan were my favorites but then enters Chuck and Blair and they kinda swept me away from all the DSN triangle

hAPPY To hear that Katie!
I will be honest. I didn't like her at much at first. I mean, I thought that sex scene with Nate was hot but I couldn't help but be annoying and have my morals come to the servise lol. But then Blair pissed me off so I fell in love with Serenate XDD

Well something you sould know about me.. i have very low morals LMFAO. And blair's always sorta pissed me off with her.. im so fragile love me love me sorta thing.. she was better in season 2 but then worse in season 3 again lol.
laugh
Me too. It annoys me that England always play so well in the qualifying games and then crap in the actual competition games. Urghh they are so annoying. England are cursed rofl.
Haha yes katie or there might just be a suspisus murder after GG ends hahaha.

Same katie :) like i want CB couse i want my NJBC but if i just got NS i'd be happy