Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 14056

Больше года Darktimes104 said…
blush
Hi, I'm Crystal. (hope i ain't interrupting or late) I love D/E in the show and the book. They are meant to be, they are so a like. (especially in the books)
Больше года lailalove said…
mischievous
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii crystal not late u are with us now btw anyone here
Больше года laurik2007 said…
big smile
looks like its deserted:)) maybe when the new episodes air this forum will have more activity....cheers
Больше года katie15 said…
well at least there are over 630 fans now :) and as their romance progresses we should get tons more fans :D
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa anyone here
yepp, im here if your still there :D
mischievous
i'am here hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii did u see the new promo ?
last edited Больше года
Больше года shankii said…
laugh
so excited with the promos girls, I feel sorry for Damon, but he looks sooooo sexy grrrr haha
yepp it looks amazing, really cnt wait for the show to come back on and for me to see more delena scenes, best part of the show!
mischievous
why do u feel srry 4 damon & yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa some delena
big smile
yes more Delena!! aww because he seems lost =( lai but I think that's gonna make him get closer to Elena =)!
i hope so! no bamon, delena all the way!
Yes girls lets keep our fingers crossed! Why people want Bamon together? I havent read the books so I don't know...
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa agree girlsssssssssssssssss
mischievous
well idk people have diffriants POV
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we pass setefen & elena yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
heart
omg i just cant believe it....i wanted it like forever....♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­
mischievous
♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­­♥♥♥­­♥♥­♥­♥­♥♥­ delena 4ever now we want delena hot momentsssssssss ♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥
mischievous
anyone here ????
Damon and Elena are so epic<33
mischievous
agree see the new spoilersssssssss
yehh, if they are not end game and stelena are in the books, I will be so mad, Delena are true love in my opinion :D
mischievous
i agree
Больше года pinkcrust said…
hi i'm giorgia i'm italian :D i'm totally in love with d/e in the show...i haven't read the books yet but i will very soon!all i want to say is we are more than stelena(especially in italy!) so...they can't ignore that....♥♥♥
There are more Delena fans do you mean?
mischievous
i think soooooooo
yes i think so..mostly in italy guys!!♥ i'm trying to advertise this page to all italian delena(even in youtube)=D (sorry for my english!)
smile
hey guys...what do you think about the fighting in the TVD Spot(the pick about the favorite couple)...Stelena got eliminated....im very surprised...and now they are voring for Delena to get eliminated....does it seem fair? i was expecting that either Delena or Stelena will win....not in a million years did i see this coming.....
@ pinkcrust .....salve georgia...i live in italy and tvd it gonna air on digitale terestre soon...so i guess this means more italian fans soon....
laugh
i dont like fighting over stupid things hehe i dont know what happened with Stelena but i think people need to calm down, they take things too personal, anyway, are you guys from italy, really? im studying italian and i'm loving it, bella lingua :D so if i ever need help, would you help me?
smile
yeah of course we'll help you.how come are you studying it? at school or just a passion?
laugh
yay!! grazie xD! passion!! i love learning new things and italian is almost like spanish so it shouldnt be that difficult BUT its hard for me :D i get almost everything i read but when it comes to writing... now we're talking problems
smile
i know spanish....well nowadays not so much....but i understand it and i can read it...it's just that now i'm swamped with english and italian so its kinda hard to handle 3 foreign languages....i totally get your point
blush
with english and italian sometimes i get mixed up while im writing hehe, people told me to study italian because as i said its pretty much like my original language and i think its really beautiful, now a days we all need to speak english its really neccesary and im glad i found you girls so you can help me improve myself =)!
big smile
oky no problem....talk tomorrow gotta sleep now..here is 2:40 am,so good night ..notte:)
wink
thank you again, it was really nice talking to you, have a good night =)! ci vediamo dopo =D!
mischievous
anyone here i think that if people say bad stuff about us we fight them fair but if they cross the line mabye
worried
wow all the Delena hate is ridiculous
I know right, why cnt people just ship their own ship and enjoy it, instead of getting bitchy about other ships. Stelena and Bamon fans go on about Delena fans being disrespectful yet they are to us.
oh shanki do u like italian??well it's difficult to learn it especially if you speak english but if u speak spanish it's very similar...so i help u with italian and you can help me with english ok?:D
anyway this hate for delena is stupid..i mean is just a tv-show couple!!take it easy!
mischievous
agree
big smile
Pinkcrust grazie! I do in fact speak spanish I'm from Mexico =)! if you need any help and I can help, count on it and we can learn and practice our english with these amazing girls hehe thank you again =)!
I dont know why other people hate DE
mischievous
idk to but if they don't like them than don't come her
kiss
yeah the fact that bugs me is that they came then to this spot and made a mess out of some picks.....we don't go to their spot....so stay out of ours....anyways we are the maggiority here so just be happy
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa agree
Love Delena fans! :D All got such get taste ;)
big smile
thanks Katie....the break is almost over Tvd episode soon....can't wait....
mischievous
more than sooooooooooo soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thx kate love u too hun
Больше года brucas_naley101 said…
laila u have my username up there twice i think lol. :P
mischievous
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh srry anyway anyone here
smile
why dont we try to make this spot more active....that way more fans will join or do something to lure more fans....any ideas???