Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 14056

Больше года katie15 said…
big smile
Nothing much, I'm not in college today but I have to do revision for exams :/ You?
Больше года lailalove said…
mischievous
i finshed my examssssssssss yaaaaaaaaaa no skoollll still yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
big smile
I have two more exams on Thursday, but then I've finished but this year :)
mischievous
yaaaa i hope u the best hun i reeally wish i do well in this examsss
big smile
Thank you :) And I'm sure you have done well in your exams, just be optimistic;)
mischievous
i hope so let's hope the best for u & me & everyonr else
Больше года Madelayna said…
good luck girls! :))let delena power be with you :D
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaaaaa hiiii
kiss
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaa
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
kiss
Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
Больше года shankii said…
kiss
Emm good luck I guess :D
big smile
YEAH!!!! Just 2 more EXAMS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
you're soo lucky :D I have six :D
mischievous
i'm donew examsssssssssss yaaaaaaaaaa
kiss
Congratulations girls!!
Elena has already made her decision *omg* When is the last book coming out?
wink
idk idk but LJ smith is soooooooo team damon
laugh
I want Katie to read it and tell me xD!
big smile
Hey guys!

The last book is supposed to be out this July or Decemeber, but it depends on how long it takes LJ to look through it apparently. Hopefully July though, I'm dying to know what happens!
big smile
me t0ooo0
Больше года fabiola070 said…
I'm Fabiola.I am turning 20 next month.I adore/ship Delena all the way.I had read the books before,but started watching because of Nina and imidiately changed ship from Stelena to Delena.DELENA FTW!♥
smile
me3 xD IF DAMON AND ELENA END UP TOGETHER I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!
with HAPPINESS!!! <3 OMG!! She's team Damon.. hehe.. and Elena has made her decesion.. who do u think she chose???
big smile
hey Fabiola =) nice to meet u I'm Chryso!! Of course Damon & Elena are the best!!! DE FTW <333333
Больше года berry18 said…
hey I'm Agata :)) can I join?
big smile
Hey guys again! Yehh Agata you can join ;) And Fabiola I'm glad you've joined us ;)
zzz
I hate the tv couples spot, so much hate on Delena
big smile
I know right. But like me and others think, the most popular couple is also the most hated. It goes hand in hand; therefore, I see it as a good thing ;)
zzz
I get it now, they're either frustrated or feeling threatened by this couple, what pisses me the most is that for example Chair shippers say Delena is overrated but they don't look at themselves xD! I'd understand it if they were I don't know emm Dair shippers, which I love btw but come on, you need to see who you're shipping before saying all that crap
laugh
I'm not in the mood today
I know right, that's what I think. Or saying that DE fans are the most obsessed or something when at least we talk about our couple most of the time. I'm convinced that they talk more about how much they hate Delena then the couple they are supposed to LOVE.

All this Delena hate really pisses me off. But then I think, if we didn't have many fans then they wouldn't be giving Delena all this hate and the fans too. It's because Delena are so popular, their fanbase grows like crazy everyday and they are a major threat to both Stelena and Bamon.
Hello Fabiola and Agata, welcome =)!
kiss
Katie I think they hate the fact that most of the people love them
That's what I mean. They don't understand why we love them so much, and we don't understand why they would prefer Stelena and Bamon. I just think they are grasping at straws with their exuses now.

"They have no chemistry"
"They are boring"
"Delena fans are hypercrites" - like they aren't
"They only ship Tonnie because Bonnie is a threat to Damon" - like they aren't doing that with Stelena and Bamon, when Bamon fans are always trashing Elena and saying she is boring etc, so how can they ship Stelena?!

And blah blah. Basically, I am sick of hearing the same lame*** excuses. But now I try and laugh it off because some of their excuses are hilarious.

Plus the show is always going to be based on the love triangle till the show eventually ends so...:P

Oh and apparently the latest excuse is that Damon is too old for Elena (because Ian is in his 30s lmao xD) and apparently that means it's disgusting if the show lasts for eight seasons or something.
haha.. the last one is the best... haha.. i heard so many lame excuses.. but this one that Damon/Ian is too old for Elena.. just LOooOOOOOoooooooooOOool .... xD can they be more desperate... ?
last edited Больше года
Omg that's my favorite excuse ever :D they potray 17 years old teenagers when they're actually like 20-25 and Ian is the old? LMAO that's hilarious :D
last edited Больше года
big smile
Lmao see?! We can just laugh at all their excuses and still enjoy the couple with chemistry! xD
heart
I used one of your reasons as my motto
Lol thanks:) Well it's true, I can see Damon fighting to have Elena over Stefan, but if she really wanted to be with Stefan, I can see him giving her up. But anyway, why would Elena want to be with Stefan over Damon?! It's weird I tell you ;)
angry
The 30. is awesome!! But i can't use this as my motto 'cause it's to long....... :(
I see it too, Damon loves her that much

K when you get the last book, are you going to see who's endgame before reading it? :D I want to know LJ please!! have some mercy
last edited Больше года
cool
Despite what happens, DE will always be my endgame
last edited Больше года
Of course I am! I'm not reading the whole book if she ends up with boring Stefan and Damon ends up with Bonnie :/
angry
that's my worst nightmare!! Elena ending up witj Stefan and Damon with bonnie.............. :S
I would feel worse about it in the show. I think I prefer Delena in the show for some reason.
Katie says we have nothing to worry about :D I trust her LOL
hey! :)) I'm really surprised reading it...I've personally never seen any Delena hate and what's more, I think most people ship them now <3 and they are overrated?! hell no! they deserve all the love they get because they are amazing :D:D
I was watching the pilot and Bonnie liked Stefan since then, maybe that's a clue
kiss
"they deserve all the love they get because they are amazing :D:D"
You said it!
heart
me2.. because of Ian.. and Nina.. and theiir sexual chemistry. <3