Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 14056

Больше года katie15 said…
big smile
Tonnie is kind of a neutral ship.

I've seen comments off SE/DB shippers that say they wouldn't mind seeing either Bamon or Tonnie...xD
Bamon have had scenes together, but Bamon fans insist they have SO much chemistry.

I will admit they have chemistry, but not LOADS and definately not as much as Damon does with Elena.
Больше года chairbuck12 said…
Katie: EWWWWWW no! haha. I just want them too....I dunno, follow in the books footsteps and make Caroline&Tyler go all evil together mwhahahaha. It could be Damon, Stefna, and Elena versus Caroline, Tyler, and Bonnie....
Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
^^ i'm sorry but i do not see ANY CHEMISTRY AT ALL between damon and bonnie imo...as friends MAYBE! but no sorry do not see it....as for DELENA! my chem class should just be callled delena lol!
big smile
LMAO. That's what I mean. Bamon have "friend" type chemistry whereas Delena have "in love" type chemistry...xD
Больше года shankii said…
I dont see chemistry in the show, maybe in the books they do have but because I havent read them I still dont see it LOL
big smile
They definately aren't in love in the books! lol...xD
cool
Let's hit the 100 pages
big smile
Not long now...xD
Больше года laurik2007 said…
big smile
hy....is anyone here?
big smile
hey I'm on:)))

How are you?
kiss
great....long time no see....what are you planning lately:)
sick
i feel like i missed so much....its just that my internet sucks as usual and i'm on a time limit so can't stay long:(
I really don't know lol, I've finished my exams till September now so I have so much free time and I really need a part time job lol, but it's soooo hard lately to get one eurghhh. What about you?

And a time limit? That sucks. I don't think I've ever had a time limit but I would die if I had one lol
meh
I know the feeling....300 hours a month something like that...

As for the exams i still have 2 and 2 in September...it's far from over:(
smile
enjoy your freedom:)
I've never had an exam in September.:/

Thanks:) But I wish I didn't have so much time off! It gets way too boring because there isn't always much to do, especially when you don't have a job because it's hard to get one :(

Eurghh I want September to come now, but I know then I will change my mind lol.

So anyway, have you seen how many fans are on this spot now?!
last edited Больше года
heart
yeah almost 1600:)) it fells like yesterday when we reached 1500:))

OMG haven't talked to you about it!!! Jate fan right? Endgame!!!

Did you like the ending Lost
big smile
I can't believe how fast DE's fanbase is growing.

And Lost. OMG. The ending was freaking AMAZING. Slightly cheesy in parts, but I still loved it. Jate was end game <333 The last 10 minutes had me in tears lol. What were your thoughts?
Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
don;t watch lost lol but i just watched it cause ian was supposed to be in it and wth he was in it for like 5 seconds!
and yes we DO have the biggest fanbase! WOOT! go delena!
big smile
Only the last 10 minutes......I cried form the Jate kiss and ILY scene...at the end i was crying like a baby....realizing that lost ended for good, that Jate were in fact endgame and that the finale was better than i hoped for!! what can i say i'm a softy:)
lol I kept quite because my mom was in the next room....so embarrassing....
big smile
I love Delena an all, but I never expected them to become this popular. But it's a good feeling...xD
big smile
I know what you mean Lau. I mean, my mom is a bigger cry baby than me when it comes to happy/sad films and shows, but if I get all emotional I hate to see her see me like that lol, because I'm always telling her to stop being so emotional lol.

What I love the most about it is that they are together in heaven...awww...like, that really is cheesy, but sometimes cheesy is a good thing. Sometimes I really am a sucker for cheesy scenes/endings lol.xD
mischievous
^^^It's a great feeling!
zzz
I'm soo bored
Hello Lau!!
It's a great feeling when it's one of your favourite couples and there is competition to the finish line...aka end game.
big smile
100 pages!! Awesome much? ;)
big smile
It couldn't ended in a better way...all of them reunited in the Church....even Boone( God i missed him so much)....all happy, also i adored all the Jack scenes, especially with his father....epic

I realized something...when were the Boone scenes...i was searching for some resemblance to Damon....its like i was looking for a tell or something....did it happen to you
big smile
yes we made it to 100 pages....but i'm still a little confused...theres another forum....why was it made when we already had this one?and the list there is bigger ....but i will always be on this one
kiss
Congrats for the 100 pages!! I leave you talking about Jate haha cant handle it yet you know I'm a Skater see ya!!
I was expecting Boone to act like Damon for some reason lol...xD

And someone made it not knowing about this one...xD And more people saw that one and joined...xD However, most of the time people are on this one anyway and the reason the name list is shorter on this one is because we deleted all the people that were inactive on this forum.
wink
Selene: I like Skate as well, just like Jate a bit more :P
big smile
Sorry Selene.....my bad girl:(

you did good....because the list was a mile long and only a few of us were active
crying
So in closing....The ending was epic like the show itself...Lost will always be one of a kind:( I already miss it *cries*

btw How did you started watching it?
Hi everyone! And hey Laila, nice to meet you! I'm Christina.
big smile
Yeah me, Lai and Selene sorted the whole "who came on the forum" system so it would look a bit neater and Selene made our names look pretty...xD
kiss
Hi Christina....welcome
big smile
I was a late starter. Started watching it in January when I heard Ian Somerhalder was in the first season and because of all the great reviews people were giving me about it. Got hooked after that. And Lost is definately one of a kind. It's one of my favourite shows ever! I'm sad that it's finished for good :( Gonna keep watching all the seasons over and over again! lol...xD

Hey Christy again :)
HEY :D
I'll tell you guys the truth since everyone is telling how they got into the show.
At first, for awhile, I was totally against the show. I didn't like it, didn't want to watch it because I thought it screwed up the books too much. I started watching again before (or after) 1x11 aired because I was bored during Christmastime and had nothing to do. And.....here I am, haha, addicted to it.
Dude we are talking about Lost ;)

But when I heard about TVD series, I read the books quickly first because I prefer to read the books before I watch the films/show related to the book.
big smile
I also heard good stuff about it and tried to watch it regularly on tv...but i missed a couple of episodes and you know that for a show like lost to miss even a single episode its catastrophic, so i got stubborn and downloaded form internet.....i started with season 1 when the US was airing season 3 already...
...and Boone was one of my favorite characters ever along with Jack and Desmond:)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. lol, silly me.

Lost...I just started watching that. I'm on Season Three.
My favourite characters are Boone, Jack, Sawyer and Kate :)) I cried bucket loads when Boone died :(

And Christy, who do you ship?
Right now, Boone/Shannon, Charlie/Claire, and Sawyer/Kate. But Kate is starting to bug the crap out of me when it comes to Sawyer so I dunno anymore....
My fav. characters are Charlie, Boone, Sawyer, Jack, and Kate.
big smile
what's you second favorite couple from Lost?

1.Jack-Kate
2.Desmond-Penny
and that's it.....with lost i was watching for the tv show in general not for the ships but how can you not love Des-Penny
Aww I always thought Charlie/Claire was cute and I liked Charlie as well. And Hurley. Wow I loved most of the characters.

And I liked Jate and Skate, just Jate a bit more. Why does Kate bug you? :(

I don't like Boone/Shannon because of the whole step brother/sister thing.:/

I think everyone loves Boone! lol. He shouldn't have died! :(
sad
yes poor Boone:(
smile
For me it was:

Jack and Kate
Sawyer and Kate
Charlie and Claire
Desmond and Penny

And I know right. Desmond and Penny were cute :))
Kate is bugging me because I want her with Sawyer but she has feelings for Jack, and she keeps on going back and forth between the two.
I can't help but like Boone/Shannon because I loved how much Boone cared for her, even if she didn't return the sentiments.
And yes, Bonnie shouldn't have died. :( It was so sad.
And I haven't started shipping Penelope/Desmond yet because I haven't seen enough of them...but I think they are cute together.
I basically like all the characters right now, even some of the bad guys....haha.
sad
@ Christine.....i hope we didn't ruin it for you talking about the finale and stuff when you are still on season 3:(