Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 14056

Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
dimitri!!! adrian is not a bad choice either....and yeahh they are equal for me i like both! is the 5th book out yet??
Больше года xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
How you guys doin?
Больше года katie15 said…
Yeah please read them Nicole! I want to discuss it with you.:))

Klea, I like her with Dimitri, but I'm starting to prefer her with Adrian. Dimitri is starting to irritate me with the way he is treating Rose, not to mention a teacher and a pupil getting it on? urghh. How are we supposed to cheer that?!

Yeah Spirit Bound is out now:)) But the last book {Last sacrifice} is out in December! Urghh. Authors like torturing us lol.
last edited Больше года
big smile
Hey Resha:)) I'm good, you?
I'm fine!
I havent read vampire academy though I want to. Is it any good?
By the sound of it, it sounds like a kick-ass vampire book! Well?
i really liked dimitri at first! and then he got a little weird in blood promise with taking her hostage and stuff but i thought it was cute how we wonlt turn her until she's ready and he truly loves her and won;t kill her LMAO!....but omg i need to read spirit bound....can u give me an overview of what's happend bewtween them!

and hey resha!
last edited Больше года
Do you want spoilers? Because I don't know how to explain some of it without giving it away.:/
Yeah Resha it's a really good series, better than the VD book series {shhhh} :P
kaite yeahhh just give me some spoilers lol!
big smile
Is everyone that hasn't read the series okay with that?
sunny
Well okay I will just tell you.

Spoilers: {Don't read if you don't wanna know LOL}

Well, Dimitri is turned back into a dhampir and he won't see Rose because of the way he treated her in the fourth book; this is partly the reason he irritated me LOL. Rose got arrested for the murder of the Queen - which she DIDN'T do. Adrian and Rose nearly had sex but didn't... because Rose is so "in love" with Dimitri. Dimitri and Rose will probably be end game, but I would rather Adrian and Rose were.
last edited Больше года
HAHAHA LMAOOOOO "cause she's to in love with Dimitri!" and aww that's sad i hope her and Dimirtri are endgame! i bet adrain was pissed that she didn't want to lol! do dimitri and rose ever talk? like after she got that note in the beggining of the book?
Yeah, but Dimitri is always telling her to go away and then when Rose keeps saying she loves him he told her "love fades, mine did". But both Rose and Dimitri are different now. They were better for end game in the earlier books, but now I think they don't suit and Rose is better with Adrian because he understands her more.
last edited Больше года
aww how sad! i wanna read it now! lol adrain is like damon lol and Dimitri is SORT of like stefan lol!
Yeah Dimitri is starting to get really dull...xD

I love Adrian...xD He deserves Rose more than Dimitri. I mean, look at everything he's done for her. He gave her the money to go and find Dimitri when he was in love with her, and he always watched out for her in her dreams...Adrian needs Rose, not stupid Dimitri!

Man I'm starting to hate D more by talking about him lol.
lmao!^^ well i can't judge till i read the book lol! i thnik the dream thing is cool tho!...i mean who wouldn;t want a hot guys in your dreams everynight lmao!
laugh
Especially Adrian! Lol! Or Damon or Dean...there are TOO many hot guys! lol!
haha i know right! lmao wentworth miller! haha or milo ventimiglia
Exactly! lol...XD

Who do you think's hotter - Adrian or Dimitri?
OH! that is a hard question!!!!!! um>>i'm gonna have to say its a tie! but isn't dimitri supposed to have longish hair tied back in a mini ponytail lmaooo that is a major turn off lol! but i gotta say....probably adrain!...how bout you lol!...oh and btw rose i think is described as really pretty and lissa too! OMG how could i forget christian!..he's hot too!
big smile
Lol... well I think Adrian is the hottest. And like you said, guys with ponytails is a major turn off. I don't mind guys with long hair, just not in ponytail lol. Yeah Christian is hot too. If I had to choose, I would want to be with Adrian or Christian.

I think Rose is the prettiest, but Lissa is as well. But of course this is just going from how I imagine them all to be ;D
Больше года jendelena said…
KATIEEEEEE wats up lolll,>>> Klea wats goin on lmaooo
JENNN hiiiiiiii ;D

Are you watching England v USA world cup match in an hr & half lmao ;D
Nahh there isn't a show sadly... people just make pictures to how they imagine Dimitri etc to be..

But the books are the SHITZ! But Dimitri is kinda starting to get on my nerves in the books urghh. I love Adrian.<33

Jen please read the books! I want to know who you would like better! lol
Arrgh I just had to delete my post.....because I thought those hot pics of that guy Dimitri was real, I thought they had a show to it arrgh....but if that's how Dimitri is suppose to be in the books, me likeeee lol......so wait you don't like Dimitri, I love that name so something tells me I'll love his character lmaooo
YESSS Katie, and I'm supporting England all the way but shh.....Steven Gerrard FTW>>>>>>>> lmaoooo
Lol...I loved Dimitri in the beginning of the series, then he got kinda annoying.. but you have to read it, it's a really good series and I actually think it's better then VD book series {shhh lol}..

And I love the fact your not supporting your own country LOL. Is there gonna be like 3 ppl supporting America with most of America prefering England!? LOL. And yeahh there are a lot of hot players..I think John Terry is hot but I hate him lol..
lmaoo listen I keep it real, America soccer no no no, ..........England hell yes.......I love portugal too, for my sweetheart Cristiano Ronaldo lol....I wish I could marry him lmaoo he's so hot lollllll

Oh ok, well I'll read the books it better not disappoint lollll
So like i'm trying to adjust to this site, do yall talk about the books on this thread, or is there another thread for it.....or do you have to spoiler everything, like tell me the rules lolll you know I love to talk about the books lol
^^ yes lol we do talk about the books on this thread..i think this is the main forum...but u could make a forum for just talking about the books...and yes GO ENGLAND!...i;m sorry but america sux at soccer!
laugh
1) I hate Portugal and Ronaldo, they both cheat all the time. Portugal, Chelsea and Manchester City are all three times I hate with a passion.

2) Well this forum we can speak about anything. Whether it's books, shows etc, or just random.

But seriously, you get used to it all. I love picks and stuff. If you contribute a lot of stuff and a lot of ppl rate you can get medals.

But if you visit the TV couples spot, then you will see that there is a lot of DE love, therefore there is a lot of bashing for this couple, calling them overrated and calling us fans twihards. You might have seen that spot - TVD couples? The creater of that spot is really rude and we got a lot of stick because we wouldn't back down with the fact that spot should be for ALL fans of couples.

But oh no it's just for SE/DB fans. And apparently they reported us, but obviously nothing was done about it LOL. And even some SE/DB fans were saying it isn't fair. And some DB fans think we have a lack of occupation because we were sticking up for ourselves LOL. And people are taking the Stactus spot personally LOL.

Anyway, sorry for my little rant LOL.
I'm glad that Americans support England! lol...XD

In 50mins now guys till the match...
laugh
Oh and some of us were mentioned in a pick by Klaus in the Bamon spot asking if they like us LMAO. And apparently Bamon fans like me, because most voted they knew and liked me while others said they didn't know me LOL.

And someone was stalking this forum and posted some of our quotes LOL.
i'm with italy! 4 ever!!!! lmaooo!

and yeahh people take shipping WAY too seriosuly! like come one it's a frkin tv show with FAKE characters no need to be so rude and bash us every three seconds gosh! people will just never learn!
big smile
No! Italy won last time! It's England's turn to win XD {I know they won't win the world cup but I can dream right? :P}
ahah! lamoo that's why italy WILL win this time muahahah! haha u never know tho england could win....btw are u guys gonna watch the new show called "the gates"..it's about vampires so maybe i'll watch it lol!
big smile
I've never heard of it lol. And I wouldn't know what English channel it would be on, there's too many :P

Oh I've started watching Glee now! And I love it XD I am a Quicker and Finchel fan XD
people keep talking about glee and how aweosme it is but i don;t think it would be something i'm intrested in?? i mean musicals...not my thing! is it good?
smile
It is! I thought it wouldn't be my thing but when I watched it, I was surprised at how much I liked it...XD.
Wow ok its pretty heated on here, yall scaring me lol........you know me lets keep Delena love, but as they say each to its own>>>

And of course I'm supporting England
YAY XD

I try to stay positive but all the DE negativity irritates me and gets me worried.:/
Just ignore it, love your ship and keep the peace lollll
I do but some fans irritate me, not to mention Katherine following us here.
lol oh dear, ok then. Well time 4 me to go watch England score 6 nil on US hehe i'm so bad lmaoooooo
YAYYY Steven Gerrad>> GO ENGLAND lmaooo
laugh
Lmao I know right...but I might not watch it, football bores me most of the time XD
I can't see him. It's the bloody break ;(
laugh
LMAO! It's just come on and the sponsor person said "The difference to football and soccer...we will find out in the next 90 mins"
ENGLAND SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!