DarkCruz360 ✈PRIVATE: Anniversary Cel-e-bration(ɔ◠ ³(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Jul 12, 2013 at 09:45PM
✈ A little sight-seeing and romance. Celebrating one year together

Post some pictures & stuff here - Our Adventure~ XD
 ✈ A little sight-seeing and romance. Celebrating one год together Post some pictures & stuff he
last edited on Jul 13, 2013 at 01:04AM

DarkCruz360 68 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

Больше года Sinna_Hime_chan said…
smile
Cruz came over and drove out of his way more or less to leave his car at Sinna's house (a nice neighborhood- more secluded, and safe...has a garage.) They will be on Flight 863 leaving at 4:50 pm (arriving at 9:10 pm)...

Despite waking early, they were hurried and did not have time to eat. Sinna did not make breakfast as planned. They were all packed. (Though Cruz had some last minute things.)
last edited Больше года
 * * * * * * * * Cruz came over and drove out of his way еще или less to leave his car at Sinna'
smile
Shuttle Bus arriving at Narita International Airport, Tokyo. Narita (成田) is a city in Chiba prefecture, Japan, some 70 kilometers to the northeast of Tokyo...

(The weather was overcast sightly and a few sprinkles)
 Shuttle Bus arriving at Narita International Airport, Tokyo. Narita (成田) is a city in Chiba prefe
smile
Both are starving... despite waking up at 7am or before... they had not had an opportunity (or did not take it) to eat. Taking the Airport shuttle through Narita, no stops, tummies growl as they allow their bags to be checked just outside the terminal entrance and suitcases are tagged quickly and Cruz tips.

They hurriedly pass through rows of intial metal detectors, other detectors, security with wands and x-ray as they go under small metal alarm arches in doorways and automatic doors and have to sit purse and Cruz empty pockets to place items on the conveyor belt to be scanned by the caera as they casually and anxiously walk through chit chatting. Cruz asks if Sinna triple checked for the info of tickets purchased onlibne in her purse and all their paperwork receipts and they walk up to the prospective counter as soon as they find- which is not far from the entrance.
last edited Больше года
 Both are starving... despite waking up at 7am или before... they had not had an opportunity (or did no
Sinna_Hime_chan commented…
Cruz & Sinna exchanged their print out paperwork with the person at the стол письменный, стол and were дана their tickets and new stuffs with their receipts returned and Sinna quickly organized and shoved back into her red silk purse. Больше года
heart
Sinna wore a red pleated dress with a tie and red high heels with a strap and a Chinese silk purse with smaller semi-matching make-up & coin purses inside.

Picture time with Cruz infront of the Starbucks inside airport... as they looked for nommies
 Sinna wore a red pleated dress with a tie and red high heels with a strap and a Chinese silk кошелек wi
Больше года DarkCruz360 said…
blush
Cruz holds his naughty baby close to his side as he looks for Starbucks and Subway. They found one nearest and both buy two cups of Starbucks and both slurp and enjoy their coffee
 Cruz holds his naughty baby close to his side as he looks for [i]Starbucks[/i] and [i]Subway[/i]. The
Venti карамель Frappuccino for me!!! (I will share some sips as many as Cruz wants) & gets a little mini smoked turkey & veg сэндвич, бутерброд :) YUM I am good ~ Thank you!!!!!! Больше года
*looks at Starbucks ground coffee wonderig if she should buy any and glances at Starbucks CDs. They find a nearby place to sit and snarf. *Sinna crosses her ankles and sits with napkin on her lap hoping she gets nothing on her dress или in her teeth. They nom and chat. Далее stop 'la potty!! Больше года
big smile
As they buy their coffee at Starbucks Cruz grabs Sinna by her watts as he tells he wants Subway <33333333 and they found Subway as he immedialy orders the Italin B.M.T ^w^ added with lettuce, spinach, and shreded cheese. He sits next to his baby as he noms whole he his arm around her <33333333333
 As they buy their coffee at [i]Starbucks[/i] Cruz grabs Sinna by her watts as he tells he wants [i]Su
heart
*He munches as he pulls Sinna closer by putting one leg over his lap. He smiles as he lets his good girl wipe his mouth while Cruz kisses Sinna sweetly* "Love you baby and thank you for wiping your mouth" *as he finish half his sandwich he safes his other half sandwich for later and both go to a quick bathroom break as he tells Sinna on the way to the bathroom he will wait by the door for her*

*After a few minutes she comes out and now Cruz? Goes second and heads to the bathroom as well. Another few minutes he comes out and head to their section and at the same time the look for the time and while they wait in line to get on the plane. Like always he holds Sinna close to her at all times and looks around a bit as both huddle/nuzzle a bit*
 *He munches as he pulls Sinna closer by putting one leg over his lap. He smiles as he lets his good g
heart
It was not long in the airline lounge and the anxious time flew by. Sinna fiddled with stuff in her purse and powdered her nose and refreshed lipgloss and brushed her hair repeatedly as Cruz just kicked back in his own world, bobbing his head a little with his ear buds in listening to his music on his i-pod while one hand reached to hold hers sometimes too. Sinna was fidgety while Cruz was relaxed. She was excited.

The voice called for Japan Airlines (JAL) Flight 863 to Beijing.

Queuing up into a line, Cruz cozied up behind Sinna with arms around her from behind as she messed with maing sure the tickets were all ready to hand over although Cruz listened to his music, his head rested on her shouder then was distracted by her neck and scent as he hummed little sexy expressions as she tried to steady herself -the line began to move. They would be entering the terminal and boarding with seats on row 47... seats A & B.
last edited Больше года
 It was not long in the airline lounge and the anxious time flew by. Sinna fiddled with stuff in her p
mischievous
*Cruz and Sinna came walking pass through the airport-passage and both look for seats and they both knew their seats were the back of the plane. Sinna does her lil cat-walk as Cruz looks at her from behind and watches her naughty smexy baby looking for their seats and he couldn't help but to get a little closer and spank her tushy as she turn and grin at him with a naughty smile, he too grins at her back as they get to there seat in row 43 seats A & B Sinna lets Cruz sit by the window as it was a special spot for him, but as he pass Sinna she pinched his butt as she smile and giggle.*

*He immediately turns as he sits when he pulls her arm closer to him and puts her on his lap for minute as he rub his hand on her leg as he kisses her sexually as he squeezes her buns and smiles as both smile and giggle/chuckle* >//////<
 *Cruz and Sinna came walking pass through the airport-passage and both look for seats and they both k
*whoops- Row 47. Even farther back. 4 или 5 rows from the very back on the right side (4 rows from back). Cruz put his carry on above in the overhead compartment. (Sinna packed one for souveniers on the way back so all she had was her Asian silk кошелек that corverts to a backpack :) She had camera and some of Cruz's stuff in there too. When he sits down he pulls her Далее to him. They waited for someone to sit in the end empty сиденье, место, сиденья Далее to the isle. No one did. Maybe they will get lucky. Больше года
*{They thought it was row 43 for some reason~ but noooo, 47} . . . and an oversized man came by briefly, but did not sit. They could hear him complaining, but nicely, that he had purchased TWO seats but that, obviously they had дана him the wrong seat. They must have worked something out but Sinna & Cruz never saw a new person come to sit down, even when they waited and wondered as the two talked. Больше года
Sinna messes with the air for Cruz...
*sitting back down in her seat as she asks him if he has his gum for his ears not to pop
 Sinna messes with the air for Cruz... *sitting back down in her сиденье, место, сиденья as she asks him if he has his
heart
*He nods as he puts his hand on his pocket and starts to open a gum piece starts to chew it and then asks Sinna if she wants a piece too* "Baby do you want some gum too?" ^w^ *he chews as he asks his baby* "It's Mint Chocolate Chip" <333333333
 *He nods as he puts his hand on his pocket and starts to open a gum piece starts to chew it and then
surprise
"No Thank You~" Sinna smiles sweetly (although it looked yummy).

The stewardess demonstrates while another speaks over the intercom about the overhead mask, the exits, and the seat cushion that -in the event- can be used as a floatation device. The plane was at a stand still but you could tell and hear that the Captain was making his engine checks and you could hear the roar of the idle.

Suddenly Sinna spied out the window, across from Cruz out his side and said, "WTF?" quietly.
last edited Больше года
 "No Thank You~" Sinna smiles sweetly (although it looked yummy). The stewardess demonstrates while
laugh
XD
*He looked at his window when Sinna point out and he was staring a airplane duck and he continue to chew his gum though it was a little weird that they saw an airplane duck in their view. They both couldn't believe it and both laugh and later the plane was about take off and Cruz hold on to Sinna's hand as the plane was about to take and people can hear the engine of the plane.*
 XD *He looked at his window when Sinna point out and he was staring a airplane утка and he continue
The engine revs as they slowly start to taxi down the runway, Sinn notices Cruz holding onto her hand. She smiled softly as she looked. She hoped everything would be smooth. It was supposed to be clear skies in Beijing.

The Stewardess briskly checked down the isle.

They were ready.
 The engine revs as they slowly start to taxi down the runway, Sinn notices Cruz holding onto her hand
Sinna back in her own seat, sitting, seat belts on, Cruz chewing gum looking out the window as he held her hand~ the nose of the plane suddenly lifted off in a momentary weightlessness and the rest of the plane followed suit in a gentle upward glide like a rollercioaster building in accention. Cruz gripped her hand tighter and tighter she noticed. She gave him a gentle, reassuring caress with her other hand.

If she could she would love him and protect him and take care of him the rest of her life.

Her eyes moistened as she felt a lump rising in her throat, but she did not want to show such emotion at a time like this as they happily rose ever skyward into the air and the ground fell away beneath them~ farther and farther, smaller and smaller it fell from view. Sinna gave Cruz's hand a little squeeze. The plane climbed but did not bank sharply or drop in any air pocket, and the leveling off seemed smooth as butter.

Cruz still gripped her nad but began to ease and loosen his grip.

"You can let go of my hand now Baby," Sinna said feeling like her hand had gone a bit numb, but she smiled at him in a nice way, "But, you don't have to- I kinda liked it."
last edited Больше года
 Sinna back in her own seat, sitting, сиденье, место, сиденья belts on, Cruz chewing gum looking out the window as he hel
smile
The Stewardess came by asking what they would like to drink from the drink cart just as Sinna finished speaking and the "seatbelt sign" above went off.

"Um..uh~ I'll take a club soda if you have it," Sinna said.

Without a word the woman opened and poured a glass and handed bubbly cup and little green bottle to Sinna along with a JAL napkin. "And for you Sir? What can I get you?" the lady asked Cruz.
 The Stewardess came by asking what they would like to drink from the drink тележка, корзина just as Sinna finishe
cool
*Cruz answered and ask for some coffee* "I would like a cup of coiffed if you don't mind miss" *The Stewardess nodded and went to give him a cup of coffee as he grabs the cup and takes a sip* "Mmmm that's good coffee" *he smiles and looks at Sinna* "How's your club soda baby?"
 *Cruz answered and ask for some coffee* "I would like a cup of coiffed if Ты don't mind miss" *The S
smile
Sinna nods and takes a sip, wishing she had lemon as the stewardess wheels the cart away. She did not get coffee because had that huge Starbucks. "You still have half a Subway Baby in my purse don't forget."

Their flight would be 4 hours and 5 minutes.......

After a minute, Sinna gets up to go to the bathroom...
 Sinna nods and takes a sip, wishing she had лимон as the stewardess wheels the тележка, корзина away. She did not
heart
*Takes the sandwich right before she went to the bathroom. He takes a few bites and later he texts her. He noms and noms on his sandwich he later gets a ding and it's from Sinna as Cruz smiles and texts back at her again* <3333333333
 *Takes the сэндвич, бутерброд right before she went to the bathroom. He takes a few bites and later he texts he
Emerging from the bathroom, and sitting back down, she reaches for Cruz and looks out at the fair late-afternoon skies and takes her shoe off as she pulls one leg strategically underneath her and cuddles up closer to Cruz. She wants him to mess around on the internet or to at least look busy ;)

The fluffy white clouds beneath them dotted the land below with a shadow here and there. The rice fields looked like a patchwork quilt and one could distinguish the plots of farming lands from the other square pices of land far below by the colour. Some were dark green, some seemed a shiny grey-blue, some were brown, some were different shades of green.

Sinna wanted a kiss as she rubbed his arm contently laying her head beside him.
 Emerging from the bathroom, and sitting back down, she reaches for Cruz and looks out at the fair lat
heart
*He pulls out his laptop as he lets his baby cuddle up some more and he was trying to look busy as he felt her hand wonder. He didnt move but he did got a lil a excited as he turn around started to whisper to her and started saying naughty things to her as she grew a lil feisty. He then put his arm around now Sinna lays her head on his chest which she then started to rub on his chest like a good kitty-cat.*

*His hand stroke her hair as she stroke her cheek on his chest trying to cuddle up some more. He then kisses her other cheek and starts to hold her tightly* "I can't wait for us to stay at the Hotel and then we can start the fun" *he smiles with a grin as he strokes her sides and kisses her cheek as she lays cuddling on his chest*
*purring & rubbing* Больше года
heart
Smiling softly at the contented thought, this was yet another one of their great adventures, no matter "how" it went, she looked back at all the adventures they'd had and silently reminisced. A small sigh excaped her lips as she lay her head as he kissed her forehead now and then lifted her chin...
heart
*As she lift her chin he holds her chin lightly as he leans his head down and pulls Sinna closer to him and gives her a long slow wet tongue kiss and he was moaning a little as he grips her hand and wraps his arm around her and continues to play/kiss a very long slow playful kiss. He looked around but continue kissing Sinna and not wanting to stop as he holds her close to him while holding her chin as he looks at her eyes with so much love for her* "I really can't wait baby, I want you my love" <333333333333
last edited Больше года
 *As she lift her chin he holds her chin lightly as he leans his head down and pulls Sinna closer to h
big smile
She was getting really turned on and started to blush as she pulled her other leg up into the seat beside her and was kissing him back, fighting the urge of rising up onto her knees as she squirmed and drew both feet under her! This was their one year anniversary and she was so happy to be traveling together. The kiss was soooo good. She loved how he held her and she loved everything about the kiss! She wanted to hurry up and get to Beijing!!!

She booked the hotel as a choice with the flight~ and though she had showed Cruz, and it got rally good reviews, she hoped it would be up to their standards and do quite nicely.

The kiss had her head spinning.

Then, the stewardess sweetly cleared her throat as her eyes smiled apologetically as she offered us a bag of pretzel mix. Cruz shook his head~ and I just smiled and nodded, even if I was only hungry for him. We went right back to kissing for a minute right after she left.

Cruz spied a little kid staring! O_O
 She was getting really turned on and started to blush as she pulled her other leg up into the сиденье, место, сиденья b
blush
*Just after the Stewardess left and went to care the other passengers Cruz went back on grabbing Sinna and started to kiss deeply as he hold her hand tightly, but he then spotted a little kid infront of them as he peek to see and was curious who was the spiky-hair man. Turns out it was Cruz who's hair was spiky but a little wavy hair and Cruz stared at him. The little boy wave at Cruz as he gave a big smile and he wave back though Sinna saw and she though he was cute as she too wave to the little boy*
>w<

*The little boy giggle and was hiding behind his chair as he turn back to his parents. Cruz finally grab Sinna close to his lap so she can sit. He then whispers to her as he squeezes her buns and says* "I want to make love to you baby" *he whisper sounded lust as he beginds to hold her fave to give her a tongue-wet kiss. He was getting excited for her and as Cruz puts Sinna's on his lap while he kisses her slowly and long too* <333333333333333
last edited Больше года
wink
There is that cute little toddler again - playing PEEK-A-Boo. Now he is sticking his hand through. bwteen the seats and sometimes a little dinosaur or action figure as if he wants to give it to them. Their hands were busy. They did not want to take his precious toy even to play. They wanted to be kissy. Of course they talk to the baby, chuckle and giggle. They wanted to be polite and the baby was very cute but they so still acted like Honeymooners. (Infact if this is how they act on their one year anni, no telling HOW they might act on a Honeymoon! lol)

Sinna fidgeted and tried to restrain herself. Everytime she would get her attention focused again the baby would pop his round baby head back up chortling in mad-giggle-gurles and "Maaahhhh-gah" noises. It was not too hard to maintain her desire though, all she could still think of was Cruz.

Sinna pushed the overhead button for the stewardess so she could ask if they could have a blanket.

The restless toddler jumped up and down in his seat and kept turning around despite his mother's quiet reprimands. It did not seem to do the trick... The stewardess returned momentarily with a fluffy folded blanket and the BLANKET WOULD do nicely as they cozy up underneath and play their own game of PEEK-A-Boo or Hide and Go Seek! XD
last edited Больше года
 There is that cute little toddler again - playing PEEK-A-Boo. Now he is sticking his hand through. bw
heart
>/////<
*Cruz watched Sinna as she covered themselfs with the blanket though he knew what she was thinking and yes it was time to play a lil hide-in-seek. He then pulled Sinna closer as she lift her legs and put them under her. He grabs her hand as he puts them on his lap while his other hand wonder from behind her. He looks at her as he kisses/nuzzles her closely loving his baby* <333333333333

*He whispers to her as he felt her hand grabbing/rubbing him* "Tell me baby do you feel something" *he grins with a smile and chuckles as he licks her lips* <333333333
kiss
Sinna eyes him and her eyes sparkle too.
Her hands affectionately touch and caress her baby.
The sun blazed the last fiery bursts outside their window as murmured voices became more subdued, people dimmed their overhead lights Sinna drowned out everything else but an infatuated moment with Cruz.

The child had fallen asleep. Some people went into their comfortable zones or were watching the in-flight movie.

It was nice snuggled under the blanket , talking and kissing.
Cruz was a good kisser.

The plane was cold no matter what Sinna did with AC the air blew hard on them!!
last edited Больше года
heart
*Cruz was still hugging Sinna as he felt a air from the AC and he stretch and yawn a little till he notice his baby all snuggle up. He stroke her cheeks as he kisses her on her lips she didn't want to move but did felt his sweet kisses on her lips. He yawn again and later heard the announcements that they will be arriving to Beijing in 40 minutes.*

*Cruz couldn't wait to land and head to their hotel room which they assign too, he then tries to kiss her to walk her up though he move his hand on her waist then heads lower to reach her tushy* "Waky waky baby we are almost there" <333333333333
last edited Больше года
 *Cruz was still hugging Sinna as he felt a air from the AC and he stretch and yawn a little till he n
heart
She grins. She was just resting. She can't sleep... but she WAS enjoying all his really nice affections being all lustful & loving! "Don't stop" she thought but that was when she grinned more. She heard the flight announcement, (YAY!) but she was so settled in next to Cruz that she did not even open her eyes.

Soon she heard the "-DING-" of the Fasten Your Seatbelt Sign that no doubt lit up over their head and she would crack an eye open to see if the tray in front was folded back up.

"This is your Captain speaking. We have turned on the seat belt signs. We are approaching our final decent. We should arrive Peking International Airport a little ahead of schedule. Make sure all items are secure, to retrieve all carry on items when disembarking, and to change time settings if you need. We hope you enjoy your trip to Beijing. Thank you for flying JAL"

Sinna sit up and tossled and smoothed her hair with her hand and got out her brush They folded the blanket and Cruz gave the stewardess his Subway sandwich trash and empty cups and napkins as they gathered themselves up in the seat and looking out the window preparing for the start of landing. The plane began lowering closer and closer the city lights. It looked so pretty below at the gentle banking downward to be gliding over the city skyline with the multi colour lights dotting the blackness below. Sinna pointed for Cruz to see.

Now Sinna gets a happy tingly feeling of excitement allll over!
last edited Больше года
 She grins. She was just resting. She can't sleep... but she WAS enjoying all his really nice affectio
smile
Time has passed so quickly. It seemed more like just two hours. Time flies when they are together. The night lights from way up high to the closer view over the city was so gorgeous and always is. This is one of the parts Sinna LOVES about night flights and now she is coming home and feels the excitement rising and stirring! What a view. She is so glad Cruz got to see the pretty lights without them being obscured by clouds. They'll be ariving later than she originally wished but now is such a pretty time to view and watch the decent an landing!

Cruz braces himself for the landing and he touch down. He opens his hand palm-side up as if extending an invitation to Sinna. She smiles and holds his larger, warm hand that engulfs her own in a protective wrapping around her own small baby-ish hand.

The landing has begun. Everyone is in their seats and even the stewardess' make ready as the wheels first touch with a loud screechy-rubber to pavement sound -yet no bounce -then the brakes make their loud noise as the engine revs in a lowering of speed. It is not too fast, but Cruz is tense upon the actual landing. The worst is over for him though. :) His grip eases as he watched out the portal window.
last edited Больше года
big smile
*Cruz looked out the window on his side he sees looks of cities and tall buildings with lots of colorful lights. Both their expressions we filled with excitement as they pass tall-buildings and bright color lights from stores, highways, cars, and giant billboards which some people get their attention. Both Sinna and Cruz couldn't wait to land and get out if the plane. As soon as they both witness the Beijing airport runway they couldn't believe it as if they seen from a sci-fy movie though it was really cool how their runway was totally different. Cruz "ohhh" with surprise and he didn't blink as he tells Sinna while pointing on the runway.*

*The plane was leaning down and down as it slows and braces to land safely their were a few bumps as it lands on the runway. Then the plane hits the brakes slowly and as the engine roars a bit and finally comes to a complete stop. After the planes stop the passengers grab their luggage and head off and both Cruz and Sinna grab their stuff as Cruz gets his luggage on the luggage-compartment and finally they get off the plane. Both were at single file line as Cruz holds Sinna's hand while they pass the metal-detectors and they both wait for their luggage as they both look and a few minutes later they found it and grab as they head off the airport. Once they got outside they waited for their airport bus shuttle to take them to their Hotel which they both assign to. The vehicle waits for the couple as they but both their luggage in the back of the vehicle.
last edited Больше года
 *Cruz looked out the window on his side he sees looks of cities and tall buildings with lots of color
View of the Hilton Beijing Hotel from the Highway. The hotel is only approx 17-16 miles from the airport, so it basically took 20-35 minutes to first see from the loop after they loaded up and left.
 View of the Hilton Beijing Hotel from the Highway. The hotel is only approx 17-16 miles from the airp
smile
Hotel from outside as the couple is about to check in...
 Hotel from outside as the couple is about to check in...
heart
*As the vehicle drove both the pretty couple to the Hilton Wangfujing Hotel and as they get there both Sinna and Cruz looked around the whole city of Beijing as the see the hotel which is the Hilton Wangfujing Hotel. Both couldn't wait to get to their own private room and as the vehicle stop and park at the Hilton Wangfujing Hotel and Cruz and Sinna got off the vehicle and both grab their luggage and both checked and all was good. They both head inside as Cruz and Sinna hold arms and both walked in as they look around the whole room of the Hilton Wangfujing Hotel and Cruz checked in; in the front desk and Cruz asked the front desk-clerk to ask for two keys. The Desk-clerk nodded as he gives both keys to Sinna and Cruz and their room was #747 and both head up to the elevator and went to floor 7th.

*Sinna pushed the bottom and then laid next to Cruz's shoulder as he smiles and kisses her. They were the only ones on the elevator amd Cruz just couldn't help himself grabbing Sinna by her waist and putting her against the wall as both drop their luggage and starred to tongue kiss with hot passion. They both kissed for a very long time and they wee almost at the 7th floor. Sinna then hold him down against the wall too as it was her turn to be the one dominate and Cruz didnt mind at all he was LOVING it.* >///////<

*As they elevator stop at floor 7th both Sinna and Cruz quickly grab their luggage and went to their room which was #747 and Cruz used his key and open it and both were liking their room hotel it was pretty roomy for them and both put their luggages in their room and as Sinna bend down Cruz immediately grabs her tushy and holds her from behind waiting for hours to make love to her* <33333333333333333
last edited Больше года
link Больше года
Here it is on Facebook Больше года
heart
Entering the room.... 747 -just about 9:30 pm or so. Sinna went in and looked, peeking in the bathroom as Cruz set their suitcases just inside the door.

"We're here~ finally!" said Sinna. "I am so happy." Cruz kicked the door closed and locked it. Sinna flipped the lights where they entered and were standing OFF. A redish & orange-yellow glow ensued plus the moon and bright lights from outside the large window, but shadow engulfed them TOO as Sinna harshly pushed Cruz up against the room wall. (Luckily they were a corner room & hopefully no one on this side!) The wall resounded with a thud as Sinna pinned Cruz up against the wall and peered over him in a look of hunger as the mood carried through to a serious heat.

They had just gone in, just sat things inside and down, just closed and locked the door.
"You are MINE,"exclaimed Sinna in a hushed voice as she held Cruz's arms to the wall beside him and began to kiss his chest and up to his neck. She moved up and down alittle kissing him with hot breath and forgeting everything else but the freedom of having arrived finally AND the desire for him!.
last edited Больше года
 Entering the room.... 747 -just about 9:30 pm или so. Sinna went in and looked, peeking in the bathroo
DarkCruz360 commented…
O///////////O Ohhhhhhhh Ты naughty baby <333333333 Больше года
heart
Things had gotten heated. She had surprised Cruz with a truly serious and fast-paced setermination to have her way with him (whatever that may be), and in a way that Crus really had not seen before in Sinna. She tried to take the entire situation and all the events into her own hands (so to speak) ~and by force of needed, she wold not take no for an answer or be detered. The commanding way she took hold and set the mood sent them on a private adventure of their own, some kind of fantasy that included only the two of them. They were absorbed, and an hour or two later, they lay across across the bed snuggling and just holding each other.

Tummies began to rumble.

Cruz slowly brushed her cheek and held her face lightly as he gave a nice lingering kiss after they exchanged "Happy Anniversary" just moments ago. The feeling still lingered....
last edited Больше года
 * * * * * * ** Things had gotten heated. She had surprised Cruz with a truly serious and fast-pa
[some of the view lookingout the window from their hotel room~] Больше года
DarkCruz360 commented…
O3O Ohhhhhhh I like your picture baby and a beautiful view too Больше года
heart
Cruz smiles as he pulls her closer tummy to tummy as part of her leg shows half from the bedsheet as he pulls it up, but he grabs her leg and pulls it up to his waist trying to convince her to wrap him up. She grins and holds him with her leg as Cruz behinds to kiss her more as it was night time.

"Mmmmm! Happy Anniversary baby" *he strokes her leg up and down as he tells her he is feeling hungry* "Mmmmm! What's for dinner baby? Want to go grab something to eat Sinna? Go out to dinner?" ;) *He nuzzles her cheeks as he tries tickling her* <3333333333333333
wink
*giggles* "Ummmm" she smiles so content and wraps around him in a bit of a hug as she feels his hand smoothly glaze her skin. She looks for a clock in the room... oh it was late! That is all she knew & their tummies grumbled and rumbled in unison. "MMMM ~ you read my mind. Yes please! ohhh but I need to unpack a few tings!" She gathers up the covers and trots off.

They leave the bed unmade and regroup, dressing and unpacking and sprucing up.
last edited Больше года
 *giggles* "Ummmm" she smiles so content and wraps around him in a bit of a hug as she feels his hand
heart
Cruz and Sinna get dressed, as for Sinna she goes for her special outfit for Cruz and thought he might love it. She puts her little kitty ears and saves the tail for later and puts on her red-dress and red high-heels as for Cruz he wears he black coat and black jeans. As Sinna approaches and gets behind Cruz she wraps her arms around his lover and Cruz turns around and his eyes got big as he sees her little fluffy smexy kitty ears.

"I love your Kitty ears Sinna you look cute" >/////<

He grabs her tightly around her waist and stars to kiss/nuzzles her lips and she knows he couldn't resist the kitty ears and she felt a little spanking from him which made her grin as she grips his hand. Cruz didnt wanted to stop though he wanted her for dinner even though he already had her but he likes seconds. Both head to the door while Cruz puts his arm around her and head down the elevator. The desk clerks bow down as Sinna and Cruz both bow down as well as respect for their hotel service and then Cruz ask the desk clerk on how to get to the restaurant hotel, but the clerk said:

"Sorry we are close but we do have room service or you couple can go one block from here and through the Donghuanen night market were they have sea food and all kinds of street food and shopping".
last edited Больше года
 Cruz and Sinna get dressed, as for Sinna she goes for her special outfit for Cruz and thought he migh
big smile
Both Cruz and Sinna were happy to hear that and both head outside as Cruz and Sinna walked faster to get there and as thet walked one block Cruz already smells somebody cooking and smell cooked food too. Both can see a lot of people eating, shopping, and walking around as both head closer to see more. Sinna pulls Cruz's arm to see whats something good to eat and then pulls him again to see other things as well on what she likes.

"Slow down baby I know your excited about the food and shopping but let me at least get something to eat"

*Cruz looks around as both try to decide but Sinna already picks one out and pulls him by the food stand and all the foods look very delicious and smell really good as Cruz can tell by the looks of the cooked fish and other steam vegetables*
last edited Больше года
 Both Cruz and Sinna were happy to hear that and both head outside as Cruz and Sinna walked faster to
big smile
Sinna's eyes are big and Cruz is super-hungry too...

OMG! Cruz spies -right off- the meat on a stick! He wants some and cannot decide which one to get.... he told Sinna she could have a bite of his if she wanted (knowing she is not a big meat person, but Sinna wanted one of her own!) XD
The glistening honey-brown pork called~
last edited Больше года
 Sinna's eyes are big and Cruz is super-hungry too... OMG! Cruz spies -right off- the meat on a sti
DarkCruz360 commented…
*Cruz grand the meat on a stick though he gets 3 meat on a stick as he gives one to Sinna and he gets two and already starts to nom* ^w^ Больше года
smile
Walking into the Donghaumen Night Market was wonderful... full of so many wonderful smells and just a real exciting feel.

{seafood & steamed veggies} ...looks good
last edited Больше года
 Walking into the [b]Donghaumen Night Market[/b] was wonderful... full of so many wonderful smells and
big smile
As Sinna looks around while Cruz holds her close to him so she won't loose her or get lost as both nom on their meat on a stick. The smell of the cooking fish, meat, and veggitables smelled really really good as Cruz buys some veggies with chow-mein and fish too. Both have their plates full as he pulls Sinna to a near by table and both sitting down and nomming on their food.
 As Sinna looks around while Cruz holds her close to him so she won't loose her или get Остаться в живых as both no
cool
Sinna KNEW he would spy the stand with the heap of Chow Mein XP
This time she will just take a bite. Sinna is looking for shrimp maybe or something that looks really yummy.
 Sinna KNEW he would spy the stand with the heap of Chow Mein XP This time she will just take a bite.
DarkCruz360 commented…
O3O Ohhhhhhhh YUM!!!! Больше года
heart
O3O
Cruz's mouth was watering as he gets a big bowl of chow Mein which was his favorite and starts nomming already as Sinna gets a drink for her hungry Okami as she gets him Sprite and sits with him as she starts eating a little, though Cruz was eating most and he thank her for getting him a drink as he puts his arm around her and noms with his baby
<333333333333
 O3O Cruz's mouth was watering as he gets a big bowl of chow Mein which was his Избранное and starts
:) Больше года
Sinna was still hungry - her yummy meat stick was smaller and had some fat on it she would not eat (as Sinna is fat-o-phobic, lol) and she has had a bite or two of chow mein but these were small.... She drinks her cold Diet Coke and wonders what other delicious delectables await in the many rows of stands they have not yet seen. As they sit at a little table while Cruz munches, if she still smoked this would be her cig break time to kick back and enjoy, but luckily she is smoke free. She fiddles with her ears {Cat ears head band}. She won't let Cruz rest and get sleepy. As soon as he finishes- OFF THEY GO & Sinna pulls his arm. Sinna tugs at Cruz's elbow smiling and piulling, beckoning! "Come, come... yes, yes... yummies await!"

They {sadly - to Cruz} Leave Cruz's "Meat Sticks" stand behind...

The Night market AWAITS~
last edited Больше года
 Sinna was still hungry - her yummy meat stick was smaller and had some fat on it she would not eat (a
smirk
Sinna spies something... down a bit, across the way.....
last edited Больше года
 Sinna spies something... down a bit, across the way.....
big smile
Hmmmm....

*Pulling Cruz* "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hh~ That looks GOOD! Look at ALL the fruit Cruz! Look at all that nummy-looking fruit!" Sinna's mouth began to water for some reason- just because it looked all so fresh and good! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 Hmmmm.... *Pulling Cruz* "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ That looks GOOD! Look at ALL
heart
"Can I get some? Will you get me one? Do you want one?" she asked with sweet kitty eyes.

Look at the kiwis! Melons! EVERYTHING! Ohhhhh YUM_YUM_YUM_YUM!
 "Can I get some? Will Ты get me one? Do Ты want one?" she asked with sweet kitty eyes. Look at