Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Lemme Take Ты 2 Rio

zutaradragon posted on Jun 06, 2013 at 02:38AM
imma split this in2 4 basic things n sub things as well...n the characters from Rio r able 2 b used as needed.
~~Birds~~
*Native Birds (birds that actually come from Rio, like Macaws)

*Smuggled Birds (non-native birds tht r either still with the smugglers or got free from them, like Cockatoos)
Black Jack: Double-crested Cormorant
Aabroo: Palm Cockatoo
Red: Gloster Canary

*Invasive (Non-native that have made a home of Rio, like the Bubulcus ibis/Cattle Egret)
Davi, Thiago, & Iara: Pigeons

*Pets (native or non-native, former n current)
Jade & Amy: Shiny CowBirds
Gem: Bird of Paradise

~~Other Animals~~
*Native (actually live in Rio naturally. please do the research so i don't gotta)

*Smuggled (Non-Native, either with the smugglers or free from them)

*Invasive (Non-native that have made a home of Rio, like the Brown Hare)
Flame: Tropical House Gecko
Harry: Brown Hare

~~Pets~~
*Former/Wild

*Current

~~Humans~~
*Smugglers
Amanda

*Conservationists
Silver
Shitataru Tsuki

*Pet Owners

*Tourists

*Others
 imma трещина, сплит this in2 4 basic things n sub things as well...n the characters from Rio r able 2 b used a
last edited on Jul 08, 2013 at 03:41AM

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 132 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 132

Больше года zutaradragon said…
~Aabroo
*in a wooden crate sitting sadly. my feathers r tattered*
~Black Jack
*standing in an alley with a pair of dice* come ON 10! *throws them and they bounce off the wall and i get a 6 and a 4* YES!
NO! *the other 5 birds exclaim*
~Davi
*sitting on the Jesus with Thiago and Iara* so what are we gonna do...? *i ask them*
we can go poo on tourists. *Thiago grins. Iara rolls her eyes*
last edited Больше года
Больше года darkmoon47 said…
Amanda
"god i love this job"
~Red
*after spending some time examining the crate i find a whole just big enough 4 me to slip out of and i instantly hide in the shadows of the truck so i don't get found. part of my wing got caught and is bleeding but i don't really care*
~Aabroo
*looking out a small hole* how am i gonna get outta here...*i ask myself softly, sighing*
~Flame
so Luiz, u eva think about takin' a walk out in2 the forest? *i ask, sitting on the dog's head*
oh, i donno, Flame...*he replies* i like to stick around town.
i like it. *Harry smiles*
~Davi
*spots a truck n elbows Thiago* yo Thiago, check out the smuggler truck.
Iara, go find Nico, Pedro, Jewel, Blu, and Rafael. *Thiago replies. Iara nods and takes off in2 the forest*
what r u planning...?
in the words of Pedro...We're gonna pop this thing open like a soda can. *he flies off* we'll need Luiz's help.
y do i have a bad feeling about this....? *i sigh, following him*
Amanda
*i sit down and open a soda* ok when is my payment gonna arive
perhaps i should make a human character....)
~Thiago
*flies in2 Luiz's garage and lands near him* yo Luiz! i need ur help 2 stop this smuggla truck down da road!
what's ur plan? *he looks at me*
well we can use u and Harry actually...yo, grab 2 rocks and 3 tomatoes. *i add as Iara flies in with Nico, Pedro, and Rafael* we're Jewel and Blu?
they flew to tell Silver. *she replies*
what's the plan, my man? *Pedro asks*
we're gonna play in2 na-tu-ral human guilt. *i smirk as we gather the stuff in a small bag* here's the plan...
~Jade
*me and my sis look at our human, confused* she's been laying there a while now...*i say softly from the swing*
maybe she's asleep...*Amy replies*
but she's not moving....like...at all...
(eh it would help) Amanda
ok am really starting 2 get pissed
Iara
*we fly down 2 the truck with Luiz and Harry following as we go past some girl on a cell. we drop 2 the ground and move the 2 stones in2 place on the road. they're attached 2 long strings we pull in2 the space between 2 buildings and we put the ketchup packets on the road just after the rocks and me and all the other birds hide in the bushes with the strings in our beaks. Luiz and Harry hide nearby the road in some bushes. they're covered in ketchup as well, and as soon as the truck drives by and hits the rocks the packs break open and we rush 2 pull the 2 rocks out. before he skids to a stop, Harry and Luiz lay right where by the packets burst and the guy runs out and stares, freaking out*
yo Thiago. *Pedro looks at my brother* great idea, man.
we gotta use this time 2 get them birds free. *i say b4 Thiago lets the complement cover his peanut brain. we quietly sneak to the truck n Nico opens the back just enough for us 2 get in while Luiz n Harry play dead n we start opening cages, noticing a wooden crate we ignore*
Amanda
*i c the truck crash and growl* Idoit
~Aabroo
*i hear other birds and squawk weakly, hoping 2 get their attention.* "the nails look like they weakened...maybe now i can bust thro..." *i think, but realize i've used up my strength*
~Red
*i instantly sneak 2 the door, unseen, and hurry to fly off, barely staying in the air* oooow! i've gotta...get...away...*i say stubbornly as pain shoots thro my wing*
~Thiago
*i hear something from the crate and look over* dude, Davi...
yeah? *my brother looks over at me*
someone's in that crate...
well how exactly do u plan 2 get them out?
~Flame
*i sit between Luiz and Harry, looking between them* "they sure r good at playing dead..." *i think 2 myself, looking up at the man, who seems very confused and seems 2 b trying 2 figure out what 2 do* "we need 2 stall till Silver gets here..." *i look 2 the truck, knowing he won't know what i'm looking at. they never do...*
~Silver
*running through town with Blu and Jewel flying with me* i'm glad u came 2 tell me. *i glance at each of them as i run* i hope we get there in time...
Amanda
*i walk over 2 the truck driver* u idiot
~Tipa (chubby smuggler from movie. Armando is the thin 1 and Marcel is the head and Nigel's owner)
what? *looks over at the girl* i ran over the poor puppy n bunny...
~Flame
"oops...she seems smarter then the other human..." *looking up at them*
~Thiago
good point...we have 2 wait 4 Silver...*keeps opening other cages and making sure all the birds stay there* wait 4 our que, dudes.
wait wait wait....*Rafael looks at the box* i might b able 2 break it enough without making 2 much noise...
~Silver
*picks up the pace* i can't b 2 late.
last edited Больше года
Amanda
I hope u kno that if I lose my pay over this u r dead
~Silver
*sees the truck and smirks* it's just as u said. *runs faster*
~Tipa
what do u mean? u work 4 Marcel 2? *confused*
~Davi
what do ya mean, Rafael? *looks at him*
beak it. *he replies, slamming his beak in2 the top of the crate and cracking it*
whoa, way-da-go yo! *Thiago gathers some of the parrots and starts pealing away the wood until the hole's big enough 2 c a tattered bird and we keep pealing the wood away until she can get out*
~Aabroo
*looks at them nervously as i walk out, ready 2 take off any second* "scared....so scared...."
Amanda
have been for months undercover not a surprise u don't kno its above ur paygrade
~Davi
dude, can u fly? *i look at the cockatoo. she nods slightly*
yo, bro, we got every1! *Thiago looks at me*
we ready 2 blow this joint! *Nico replies, walking 2 the door n sticking a wing out 2 shot the others*
~Flame
*sees and nods, looking over at Harry and Luiz* ready. *says softly. they nod and take off as fast as they can the same time all the birds fly off outta the truck and Silver snaps a few pictures as he runs up*
Amanda
now as I said if I lose my pay over this r u dead got it
~Silver
*looks at the girl and guy as i get 2 the now empty truck and turns the voice recorder on my phone in my pocket so it's not seen* busted. *smirks slightly and pulls out my badge as the guy tries 2 run and Blu and Jewel shoot around 2 stop him* Brazilian national wildlife agency. *ears prick as i hear sirens from the cop cars on their way* the smuggling and poaching of any animal is strictly prohibited.
Amamda
ah shit *i run as fast as i can* (she can run very fast then she hears cops)
~Silver
*groans* good thing she's running in the direction of Shitataru...*Cuffs the other guy*
~Shitataru
*sees her from an alley and waits 4 her to get closer*
~Red
*flying awkwardly n as soon as i get a distance away a huge cockatoo flies at me. i try 2 go faster and end up barely not hitting a building*
Amanda
*i keep running*
~Shitataru
*shoots out and tries to grab her arm, barely missing and taking off after her instantly*
Amanda
"goddamn it" *i run faster*
~Shitataru
"just as we planned..." *i smirk slightly as the police blockade comes in2 view*
Amanda
*i stop running* motherfucker
~Shitataru
*walks up behind her* so now where r u going? *i ask evenly*
Amanda
Prison *i get down on my knees and put my hands behind my head*
~Shitataru
good answer. *pulls out my hand cuffs n cuffs her hands as the police run up*
good job, we've been trying to catch her 4 a while now. *1 smiles at me*
Amanda
"the boss is not gonna b happy about this" shut up u stupid fucking pig
u kno, if u've seen the movie U could play as Nigel...n he could fly down ~Literally~) ~Shitataru
*the cop grumbles slightly* it's ur own damn fault 4 being in this particular..."business"...*he replies*
tru tru....*i nod*
yea have no seen movie)Amanda
my job pays more then yours
~Shitataru
oh does it now? *i look at her with amusement in my eyes* I'm assuming u mean cash value which i have little 2 no interest in.
we preserve the planet and it's natural resources not only 4 ourselves but 4 generations 2 come. *Silver says as he suddenly shows up behind me. i turn n smile at him as Blu and Jewel fly up behind as well*
we keep the world beautiful so others can enjoy it while selfish, greedy types like u steal from it.
in that way, our job pays way more then yours. *We both say at the same time*
~Aabroo
*i look around, frightened, and hear something in the ally i'm near. i look in and see a group of birds squawking about something i can't make out. 1 is perched on a pole of sorts*
~Amy
we should...leave...because i don't think he's getting up...
i think we should let our selves out but stay here for the food and warmth...
that's an even better idea!
Amanda
just take me to jail or whatever u plan on doing............
fuck...tht means 1 of us has 2 make another character 4 interaction between characters, doesn't it...?)
(i believe so)
hm....this died quick...)
nooooooo it can't die i was just starting 2 like it)
perhaps u should try a bird now...considering 80% of the main characters in the movie are birds...)
uhhh ok tweet tweet lol)
nononononon...make a bird!)
i kno lol i am it's kinda hard 4 me)
they would have human emotions...just in the body of a bird...)
hello....making an animal character with human emotions is NOT that difficult...)
Hey, I had a thought....You could use that swan character you told me about)
The swan.......that is a pet of Elvandria...........o.....ok......) Belladonna (yes that is the swans name.........cause ya know the poison) *enjoying the cool water*
May as well. It at least gives you an animal character in an RP that is almost fully animal driven because the movie is mostly animal driven) ~Gem
*flying out over the water and glances down to see the swan*
Belladonna
"this is so nice"
~Gem
*flutters down and hovers over the water in front of her* hello?
Belladonna
Hello there
~Gem
I do not believe I have seen you around Rio before? are you here for Carnival?
Belladonna
Would you believe a vacation