Тетрадь смерти Light Yagami

narutofox22 posted on Mar 21, 2010 at 01:28AM
just give ur opinion on him, and anything else u want to say.
 just give ur opinion on him, and anything else u want to say.

Тетрадь смерти 19 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года narutofox22 said…
mischievous
look light is being so evil tryin to sweet talk misa, isint he mischiveous
 look light is being so evil tryin to sweet talk misa, isint he mischiveous
Больше года raikagebee said…
mischievous
yes yes he is
Больше года montoch said…
hmmm
i have alot of friends who watch death note. i introduced my sister to death note and she got hoocked. so this is what puzzles me extreemly. Y DOES EVERYONE LOVE L SO MUCH.

i like L but i love LIGHT and for some reason i was so happy that light killed L light outsmarted the rest of those guys and he even outsmartesd the world. imagine that.

when i say all of them love L i mean ALL of them. and my sister almost cried when L died.
Больше года narutofox22 said…
cool
they just love him cause of this dude........... he is cool
 they just Любовь him cause of this dude........... he is cool
Больше года ChocoCutie411 said…
My favorite character is Light Yagami too! I know he turns evil, but he's really smart and handsome! In my opinion he's a really good Kira! I like L,but Light is too epic for me to hate him even though he's a bad character! But remember! Before the Death Note he was a normal kid just like us! Go Light! Team Light or Kira!
 My Избранное character is Light Yagami too! I know he turns evil, but he's really smart and handsome!
Больше года BeB said…
tongue
Uhg! I hate Light Yagami~! I mean man, you gotta be kidding me, killing the innocent and killing the man who was trying to save the world for what??- Just to become a wanna be God?! He will NEVER become God! He lost sight of what he really meant to do- to make the world innocent and pure, but damn he killed L! And everyone loves L, cause he was so kind hearted!
~B
 Uhg! I hate Light Yagami~! I mean man, Ты gotta be kidding me, killing the innocent and killing the
Больше года zutaradragon said…
blush
HOT! i can't choose between him and L...hints the pic. ^.^ that's suppose 2 b me, but i think i kinda look like misa...i wasn't supose to, though! o, and, btw, i look NOTHING like that in real life. i WISH i did, though. so despretly i wish i did...
 HOT! i can't choose between him and L...hints the pic. ^.^ that's suppose 2 b me, but i think i kinda
Больше года GalacticGirl200 said…
hmmm
I'm not saying i hate Light, there's just something 'bout him i don't like. I like L is the one i like a whole lot.
 I'm not saying i hate Light, there's just something 'bout him i don't like. I like L is the one i lik
Больше года Lawli-gagger said…
[comment removed]
last edited Больше года
Больше года Animeanimal said…
@Lawli-gagger,
Aren't you fast to judge someone! I like Light because even though he did some pretty evil and vulgar things, all of this started because of Ryuk and Light was tempted. We are only human.
last edited Больше года
 @Lawli-gagger, Aren't Ты fast to judge someone! I like Light because even though he did some pretty
Больше года IshidaSado said…
heart
I love all charactors of this fantastic show, sure Light fell for the deathnote but isnt curiosity just human nature? besides whats wrong with being gay? I think L and light would make a great couple:D
Больше года Animeanimal said…
@Ishidasado,
I totally agree!
Больше года Sammisaurus said…
heart
I loveeee Light. I mean, I love L too, but not as much. The whole time I was watching the series I was always cheering on Light, no matter which side he was on! Geez I sound like Misa. But yeah, I love you Light!
 I loveeee Light. I mean, I Любовь L too, but not as much. The whole time I was watching the series I wa
Больше года Elle_Lawliet_ said…
Light, in my opinion, was a kid trying to do good who got caught up in the competition and stress of law. He responded the wrong way to advances from the law, and when he should've turned himself in, he dragged out the whole ordeal to cause many innocent people and the world's greatest detective to die. He went power-hungry, trying to reach the top and to create a utopia. In the end, he turned into just the thing he wanted to catch: A criminal.

(By the way, had Ryuk not dropped the Death Note, this would not have happened. It was caused by someone being BORED. Scary, huh?)
Больше года jrockkitty said…
Light only wants justice to prevail but sadly he used the wrong method of establishing it. The end does not justify the means. And furthermore, the only one who is allowed to take back the life given to a person is Him no matter how bad a person may be. Not that I hate Light. Actually, he is my fav character in DN.
 Light only wants justice to prevail but sadly he used the wrong method of establishing it. The end do
Больше года jayce0010 said…
he's cool^^
Больше года Alchemistlover said…
A really developed character that i just HATE! i really don't wanna sound like a typical L lover but i just loathe Light for killing him because he turned into a narcissistic asshole.
Больше года Yandere-for-L said…
angry
My Opinion on Light Yagami? Well, THAT SICK EVIL BASTARD CAN GO KISS MY A** BECAUSE IF I WAS IN THAT ANIME I WOULDMURDER BEFORE HE EVEN HAD HE CHANCE TO TOUCH THAT BOOK! I WOULD MAKE HIM PAY FOR THE EVIL THING HE DID! I WOULD SHOOT HIM 15 TIMES AND STEP ON HIS HEAD WITH MY HIGH HEELED BOOTS! I CRIED WHEN L DIED AND I LAUGHED WHEN LIGHT DIED THAT EVIL BASTARD HAD IT COMING! =.= Man I've been waiting to say that phew ^.^
Больше года Yandere-for-L said…
big smile
Oh and heres a pic of him dead ^.^
 Oh and heres a pic of him dead ^.^