Отчаянные домохозяйки Edies Husband Might Be....

ste3344 posted on Oct 25, 2008 at 12:08AM
is it me or is anybody else getting the feeling that edies husband is the father of the little girl who died at the start and moved to wisteria lane to get revenge on mike because he believes mikes responsibe for the death of his wife and daughter?????

Thats what it looks like because hes showing alot of interest in mike and he also said that hes only angry at one person...

Отчаянные домохозяйки 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Nagrom said…
Yea i thought that too but i think it may be too obvious, the writers tend to mislead us into thinking things that aren't true, either way i am intrigued
Больше года menmimi77 said…
I haven't figured it out yet. But it is driving me nuts and the main reason I absolutely can not miss an episode this season!
Больше года JayJay1 said…
oh come on, think that would be just to obviou...how about: edies new husband is the old lover of monique....remember? and hes takin' revenge on Orson!?! ... so there would be again a link of season 3 and 5...and perheps mike is involved too, cause edies husband pretends that mike was the murder...in my opinion that would be tipically desperate housewives' style
Больше года LaurenC said…
Hmm...i don't know but he is really creepy!!!
Больше года ste3344 said…
or,,,,,mybe its Tom hes after because of kayla getting sent away and nora dying?????
Больше года JayJay1 said…
but in what relation does he stand to kayla an nora? the father is tom....and nora hadn't a husband...so?
Больше года disney_prince said…
I thort exactly the same thing, but now i think it may be to obvious, im not sure what he wants revenge for, but its bound to be good.
:)
lo but it has to be mike for something but i will be disappointed if thats what it was because desperate housewives is usually not that obvious.
Больше года wisteriawoman said…
its too, too obvious to be mike ........ so it could be Orson - he has a chequered past esp the whole monique and ex wife thing
or it could be Tom ... maybe an ex lover of Noras and he is criminally insane so he dont need a lot of reasons
Or perhaps its Carlos???? for reasons I dont know a this point

OR Maybe it is Mike - but not for the reason we think ........ its all pointing to the death of the mother and child at the start of the episode, but maybe he wants mike for another reason

I CANT WAIT TWO WEEKS ......I'm having withdrawals, lol
haha i was right.....as were alot of us.....strange...desperate housewives is normally not that predictable......loving this season though
Больше года Kistle said…
season has definitely been great