Декстер Season 3

someguynamedjer posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 03:02AM
I have only recently become a huge fan of Dexter. I have just finished watching Season 1 and 2. I found that I was able to (for the most part) guess as to what would happen by the end of the season to resolve the issue. (Dexter would find and kill the Ice truck Killer, The Bay Harbor Butcher would be blamed on someone else…)
But I have yet to figure out what will happen in this season! What will happen to Miguel! Surely, they can’t kill him off? Or can they? There is no way that Miguel and Dexter will become vigilantes together…

What do you think?
save

Декстер 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ebathory said…
Good topic, someguynamedjer!

I was the same, I could kinda tell what would happen to some extent in the last 2 seasons. I guessed a while ago that Miguel would want to start killing more people and people who may not deserve it (according to Dexter) but at this stage I'm not 100% sure how they are going to resolve it.

I was thinking that maybe he's gonna get disbarred and arrested (either for killing/s or his shady legal dealings) and he'll stay loyal to Dex and not tell anyone about their interactions/crimes, but that kind of leaves an open door to him changing his mind at a later point and ratting him out, so I'm not so sure about that one either.

They could have him killed off either by Dexter or another character, but I'm not sure about that either because Dexter has killed Lila & Brian, so I'm not sure about that either. I thought they might think it's a bit repeditive and want to do something different this season.

Then I was thinking maybe he goes completely nuts, (he's already starting to act irrationally and angry) maybe he gets institutionalised and spends the rest of his life in a nut house, but once again there is the risk that he could incriminate Dexter in some way so that wouldn't really tie up all the strings.

Last but not least, there is the option of him leaving. It already looks like there may be investigations into his legal dealings by Laguerda (not sure if I spelled it right, sorry!), so maybe they find out he's done heaps of dodgy stuff in court and they put out a warrent for him, and he leaves the country never to return. This is probably (I think) the most possible. What do you think?