Декстер The нож

CrazyLegs posted on Oct 09, 2009 at 06:49PM
Does anyone out there know where you buy the knife that Dexter uses on the show?

I've looked, but either I'm bad at looking, or the prop team built the knife as a one-off.

That's one awesome looking piece of metal.

Декстер 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года SliceOfLife said…
Dexter uses variety of knives through whole series so be more specific in terms of episode :) I think, that SOG Pentagon was most recognizable - he used it on Lila at the end of season two. Pentagons come in two designs - older (the one from the movie) is hard to get, what's worse most internet shops display picture of old Pentagon, but they will probably ship you a new one, so if you are like buying one - ask first! I have both of them - beautiful knives, but those are "born killers", not utility knives, so I rather discourage you from carrying any of them around town. Besides each of them (including mini versions) is double edged, so check your local law is it legal to posses such a knife.

picture: link
Больше года macdac said…
thinking of doing a little Dextering ???
Больше года jpa1980 said…
The knife that is all steel (including the handle) I have not seen anywhere and have been looking just like you. I know he uses a messermeister knife roll. The only thing I've seen that looks like that particular knife is a K-Bar - Becker Combat Bowie.