I got back from my trip to Walt Дисней World/Universal Studios! YAYZ!
Now, before I write the real article, here are some fun little facts I learned on my trip:
1) There is a secret building between Canada and England in Epcot used for special events
2) Дисней approves of the Shaqtus
3) Butterbeer and Холодное сердце Butterbeer taste like drinking 1000 marshmallows mixed with root beer.
4) The Jungle Cruise CAN get cornier!
5) The Lots-O-Huggin' медведь costume smells like strawberries.
6) Genie is freaking HARD to draw! >=(
7) Guys with girl hair are often creepers
8) The people working in The World Showcase get homesick often.
9) The pick-a-pearl in the Япония Pavilion is addictive
10) SpectroMagic PWNS the Main улица, уличный Electrical Parade
11) Do not sit non-English speakers in the front row at The American Idol Experience
12) Дисней most likely has a contract with Jordin Sparks
13) If Ты are not native to Florida, Florida water tastes a bit nasty at first.
14) THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE IS: MICHAEL JACKSON CAN FLY.
Now, I bet you're wondering how that has anything to do with Disney. Well, I'll tell you- CAPTAIN E.O! He floats in that movie, but there arre no strings! It was made in the early 80s BUT THERE ARE NO STRINGS!
That only means one thing: Michal Jackson (may he rest in peace) CAN FLY.
Anyways, the first Статья in the series will be out soon, so be on the lookout! I got picks of just about everything. BYEZZZ