This isn't the official Countdown of Избранное songs, merely our collective Избранное songs from each movie. There weren't many surprises in store, however, Fanpop has proved two things: 1) we Любовь emotional ballads sung by the princess, and 2) We have impeccably good taste. :)
1) The popularity of this film proves that deep down, most of us Фаны are the romantic types. In this opening song, the sweet, romantic, charming tone for the film is set, and we get to hear Snow White admit that what she longs for most in the world is true love. Fortunately for Snowy, he happens to be just outside the garden Стена and he's come by to declare his immediate, undying love. Fanpoppers called the song "beautiful." Coming in close секунда was "Heigh Ho."
2) As for "Cinderella," the landslide winner is her elegant ode to dreams, "A Dream is a Wish Your сердце Makes." This is a song that is about holding onto your hopes and aspirations no matter the circumstances, and it's tinged with an airy defiance that I believe defines Cinderella. Фаны seem to relate to this sweet-spirited determination and called, "the best song in the movie," "the ultimate Princess song," and "sweet and pretty." The runner-up was "Sing, Sweet Nightingale," Показ that Пение mice and fairy godmothers just can't hold a candle to the simple crooning of a relatable heroine.
3) The undisputed winner for "Sleeping Beauty" was the romantic tune, "Once Upon a Dream." This sweet, simple song is about finally meeting the person you've been dreaming about for years, the one person who Ты want to spend your life with forever. Фаны weren't as open with praise (proving once again that for most of us, "Sleeping Beauty" falls just short of off the radar entirely), but some called it "pretty" and "sweet." Coming in a distant секунда was "I Wonder," another of Aurora's songs.
4) All of the songs in "The Little Mermaid" got some love, and for a while it was difficult to site a clear winner, but as expected, Ariel's ballad of longing and desperation climbed to it's usual spot on top. Фаны Любовь the song, but it was clear that most of the songs from "The Little Mermaid" are very popular; almost everyone picked their favorite, and then made a note of other songs they Любовь as well. It seems like "Part of Your World" appeals to all of our longing to be somewhere еще suited us, but the whole "Little Mermaid" soundtrack seems to be one of our collective favorites. "Under the Sea" was the runner-up.
5) "Beauty and the Beast's" titular song was noted as being not only a great song, but "a sweet, romantic Дисней moment." Фаны are in Любовь with most of the Музыка of Beauty and the Beast, but the romantic ballroom song ultimately took the cake. Фаны called it "amazing" and complimented the late Howard Ashman's incredible lyrics. That's not to say that "Beauty and the Beast" was the clear frontrunner; it came painfully close to losing the Название to "Belle (Reprise)," proving that most Фаны really do want adventure in the great wide somewhere.
6) Another romantic ballad (predictably) took Главная the Most Популярное award for "Aladdin." "A Whole New World" flew ahead of the competition and took Главная the prize with no effort whatsoever. Фаны didn't have much to say about the songs virtue, but the Soundtrack in general didn't seem to have as loyal followers as "Beauty and the Beast" and "The Little Mermaid." The close runner-up was "One Jump Ahead (Reprise)", the song that Аладдин sings from his roof as he stares out at the palace.
7) Pocahontas' song of nature and tolerance took the number one spot on the soundtrack by a whopping 67%, proving that this song's popularity hasn't gone down a bit since its original release. Фаны praised the Soundtrack in general, but called "Colors of the Wind" the best song of the bunch. Фаны called the song "epic" and praised it as being a great song on a wonderful soundtrack. The runner up was "Just Around the Riverbend."
8) Of course, Shang's kick-ass anthem took Главная the prize for "Mulan." This is the only song in which the lead heroine has only a minor part that won. There isn't much to say about this song, except that it's an instant sing-along starter and we Фаны Любовь it. "Reflection" came in a distant second.
9) The closest race as far as "The Princess and the Frog" was between "Almost There" and "Friends on the Other Side." Quite frankly, it would have been nice to have a Villain song on this list, but let's face it: we Фаны just can't turn down a powerful "this is what I want out of life" song. Of course, Tiana's song is exceptional, and it deserves all the Fanpop Любовь it got. Фаны praised the artwork called the tune "really fun." Fortunately, "Friends on the Other Side" came in секунда and was the only Villain song to break into the Fanpop's избранное list.
10) The newest Princess film yielded a surprise. I fully expected "I See the Light" to take the Prize, but ultimately it came down between "I See the Light" and "Healing Incantation," and after a tiebreaker, "Healing Incantation" edged out the competition. Rapunzel's song of healing and longing has won Fanpop over, and Фаны called the song "pretty" and "enchanting."