Диснеевские принцессы Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Диснеевские принцессы 1584 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1584

Больше года BookWorm26 said…
Art!!!!!

Jasmin, how is Aladdin?
Больше года mhs1025 said…
He's been sick. He's in bed right now, but he's getting better every day!

Merida, how often do your brothers prank you?
last edited Больше года
Больше года rigo1315 said…
My wee brothers never seem to prank me!! They just get me in trouble for the things they did!!

Naveen before New Orleans did you ever try to teach your brother anything like guiding him? If not or if yes Do you guide/teach him now?
Well, I teach him how to mince

Ariel, do you visit your family under the sea?

Больше года dee389 said…
Ariel: Yes

To all the Princesses: Do you all heard of the Harlem Shake?
Tiana-I have. It looks stupid. Jasmine-Isn't that a dance where you shake uncontrollably? Tiana-Yep. Ariel-I heard it was under investigation. Tiana-I heard that too.

Pocahontas, are you against all kinds of animal slaughtering/killing?
last edited Больше года
Больше года SweetPea2007 said…
Pocahontas: I believe you should only kill an animal if you are going to eat it or need its body for clothes/warmth...but I do not believe in unnscesary killing and maiming of Animals....I am not a vegetarian but you should still thank nature for its sacrafice in helping you survive and you should not take more then you need....Obviously Indians lived off the land and killed animals for food and for our homes and clothes and we usually used every part of the animal (waste not want not) but we were not cruel or wasteful.

Tiana, why would a dance be under investigation?
Больше года jainabieber7 said…
I have no idea, maybe I should ask Ariel, she seems to know about it too.

So Ariel, why is the Harlem shake under investigation?
I don't really know why. I just heard it out of the blue.

Do y'all believe in fairy godparents?
Больше года Mongoose09 said…
Cinderella: Oh, certainly! I have one of my own. You just have to never give up hope!
Aurora: Why, yes, of course!
Mulan: ..does a dragon count?
Jasmine: ..what about a Genie?

Tiana, do you see much of Mama Odie?
Louis always visits and tells how she is doing

Naveen, are you still playing the uklilaly?
Больше года dee389 said…
Naveen: Why yes, I even open up a music school, and I'm one of the teachers there!

To all the Princesses: Do all of you tolerate Nepotism?
Больше года Sirea said…
Princesses: Who the hell is Nepotism??

Rapunzel, what do you think of your brown short hair?
rigo1315 commented…
Doesn't nepotism mean favoritism because Ты know someone или they are family and Ты pick others because of that. If so I HATE THAT!! Больше года
Больше года Jayden-G said…
I was good at first, but then I started to get annoyed with it, so I'm growing it back______________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­__ Pocahontas and/or John Smith, did you two get back together?
Pocahontas-We did.

Belle, I've heard French restaurants serve food that's tiny. Have you been to one yourself just to see if it's true?
last edited Больше года
Больше года dee389 said…
Belle: Yes!

Cinderella: Did Belle ever take you out to a French Resturant ever????
She did, and the food was too tiny to eat!

Jasmine, I heard you have an attitude problem. Is that true or not?
last edited Больше года
NO! I just don't like people controlling my life!

Genie, are you the Merchant at the beginning of the movie? ;)
last edited Больше года
Well now that would be an interesting twist, but sorry no.

Favorite Disney besides your own movie?
Snow White= I like all of them. They're all so lovely, right
Cinderella= All except Brave
Aurora= I liked Brave. The forestry is so beautiful
Ariel= Aladdin, and Tangled
Belle= Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Sleeping Beauty. I love fairytales
Jasmine= Mulan. I like movies where women kick ass
Pocahontas= Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog and Brave
Mulan= Pocahontas and Brave are the best
Tiana= The Little Mermaid is cute, and I love Cinderella
Rapunzel= I adore all of them

All Disney Princess Couples, do you guys have children? If you do, how many and how old?
Больше года Sirea said…
Snow White/Prince: We have little daughter called Snow Flake and she looks like Anne-Marie from All Dogs go to heaven. She's sweet, honest and decent.
Cinderella/Charming: We have little daughter, too and her name is Kathrin. She has two faces. She's honest and decent, but also has her own mind. We also have son. His name is Mike and he's not as cheeky like her sister.
Aurora/Philipp: Damian, Jonas and Pearlie are the names of our children. Damian is possessive, Jonas peaceful and Pearlie is as beautiful as her mother and loving.
Ariel/Eric: You know our daughter, Melody? Now she has sibling. Her brother Sea is like Eric and her sister Harmony, she has red hair and brow eyes, is decent, calm but also a little cheeky like I was.
Belle/Adam: Our daughter is called Rosalie. She is curious, adventurous and she rarely reads books.
Jasmine/Aladdin: We have a daughter and son. Our daughter is called Sarita and she's like I am, but more adapted and nice. Kurus is our son and he's cheeky and active.
Pocahontas/John Rolf: We are still waiting for.
Mulan/Shang: (I'm not sure if they've children in Mulan 2. Do they have?)
Tiana/Naveen: We have daughter called Raika, but she's more like a boy than a girl.
Rapunzel: At the moment we are travelling around the world. Maybe we want children later.

Rapunzel, what did you think are the lights?
mhs1025 commented…
we can make up the children in this forum. last i heard,Belle and Adam have twin girls. also,Pocahontas and Rolfe have a son named Kockum and a daughter named Hazel. Больше года
Больше года dee389 said…
Rapunzel: Fire!!!

To all the DP: Have you all visited dee389 lately in Malaysia?
princesses-No we haven't

Belle, why did you call your daughter Rosile?
Um, I actually have twins. They're both girls though.

Tiana, did you know this current season that show called Pitbulls and Paroles is set in New Orleans?
last edited Больше года
No, I hope it's something good though! New Orleans is a beautiful city!

Merida, do you feel out of place next to the other Princesses because they all have boyfriends/husbands? Or does it not bother you?
It dosen't bothor me at all! I would rather shoot arrows!

Tiana, are you cooking anything else exept your usual?
Больше года dee389 said…
Tiana: I'm learning how to cook Chinese food too, Mulan's mother is teaching me how!

Belle and Cinderella: Did you see Les Miserables the latest one?
Belle: Yes, I have. At least I think it was the latest one. I prefer reading things, of course, but it was truly wonderful to watch.
Cinderella: No, I haven't. I must watch it at some point; it intrigues me. I have heard many good things about it.

Snow White and Pocahontas, have you two bonded through your love of animals/nature?
We have. It has also brought us closer as friends.

Anna, how does it feel being the (possible) 12th DP?
last edited Больше года
A bit exhilarating, but I think the princess club is going to be kind of full
^ You forgot to add a question, but I'll do it

Merida, do the other princesses judge you or dislike you because you are from Pixar?
To be honest, no. They are very nice and loving

Jasmine, has rajah found a special tiger yet?
Jasmine: Ah, no.. not yet. I don't think he cares too much about that sort of stuff. Do you Rajah?
Rajah: *falls asleep*

Any of the Princesses, are you scared of Rajah?
Ariel-I am

Rapunzel-Do you miss your hair?
Yes and no.

Cinderella, I keep hearing you're the leader of the lineup. Do YOU think you're the leader?
last edited Больше года
Cinderella: That's very flattering, but I don't believe that's true. We are all equal.

Snow White, would you want a sequel of your movie?
Больше года TheCrystalRing said…
Snow White: "Well, it would be sweet of the company, but not really. I've always thought my movie ended at a high point, and doesn't need to be elaborated upon."

All of the DPs: Have you heard the rumors of both Anna and Elsa from Frozen becoming DPs? How do you feel about another princess and a villainess possibly joining the lineup?
mhs1025 commented…
last i heard,only anna is joining... Больше года
Belle: I read something about that, but only about Anna. Not Elsa.
Tiana: The first I've heard of it. Interesting.
Jasmine: Why the heck is a Villainess joining?!?! If that happens I'm out of here!
Mulan: Got to admit, that is pretty weird.
Ariel: Can't wait to see Anna, but... Elsa? Hmm... she might be okay. A lot of new people are joining lately, I love it!
Rapunzel: I'm not sure how I feel about it... might be awesome! I don't know!
Snow White: A v-v-illainess? Well.. um.. she sounds.. lovely... *tries to smile*
Pocahontas: That's definitely... different. The possibility of a villainess joining sounds interesting. She can't be too bad.
Aurora: Yes, we mustn't judge too harshly.
Cinderella: I'm in agreement with Aurora - Elsa may be a reformed character. I'm looking forward to meeting both of them.

Any of the Princesses, do you think you could have fallen in love with the Beast?
last edited Больше года
NO WAY!

How many of y'all have Dalmatians from 101 Dalmatians?
Больше года dee389 said…
DP: We're thinking of adopting them......

To all the DP: If you were to open a kindergarten together? What would you all name it and why?
Belle-I would name it sunshine daycare because I think it would be a lighthearted way to draw parents.
Ariel-Serously Belle! You are such a geek! I would name it Grotto for kids because kids love water these days.Am I right?
Snow White-I think Sunshine Daycare is a nice name Ariel. *Smiles*
Tiana-Sunshine daycare is a really nice name for a child day care system.
Jasmine-I have to be with Ariel on this one. It so true that kids love water.
Rapunzel-Sunshine daycare would be a great name.
Cinderella-Sunshine daycare is a wonderful name. Although Grotto for kids would be a good name too.
Aurora-I would name it Woodland Daycare because it would just be such a pretty name. Although Sunshine daycare will be nice name too.

Jasmine, have you ever tried Jasmine tea?
Больше года SweetPea2007 said…
Jasmine: but of course it is named after me! (Aladdin whispers in her ear) What? no it is not named after a plant it is named after ME! (more whispers) I DON"T CARE! Now I think I will go have a cup of me! (mutters &*%^#$#$#$%)

DP: those are nice names for Daycares but Kindergarten and Daycare are 2 different things....what would your Elementary School be called?
Больше года dee389 said…
DP: Rainbow Elementary School or Princess Royal Elementary School!!

Princess Aurora: Did the fairies come to visit you?
They always visit.

Pocahontas, are you against horse slaughtering? Even if it's legal?
last edited Больше года
Of course. "Legal" or not, that is animal torture. Barbaric.

Rapunzel, do you prefer the name Flynn or Eugene? (Not on the actual character, just in general)
I like both, but I'm leaning more towards Eugene.

Which Star Wars trilogy would y'all like more-the original or the prequel one? (I want all of you to answer.)
last edited Больше года
DP:Orignal .

Aladdin, do you sometimes get annoyed with jasmine?

She is a bit moody at times, but she's very passionate about her beliefs. It's jus marriage

Pocahontas, what is the state of your tribe and Jamestown?
Больше года dee389 said…
Pocahontas: New York!

To all the DP: What do you all think of the new pope? Pope Francis I?
Snow White: I'm sure he will do fine
Cinderella Aurora Belle: Doubtful
Pocahontas, Tiana, Jasmine, Merida, Mulan and Ariel: Eh we don't really care not our religion.
Rapunzel: I don't know him well enough to say :?

Mulan that pink dress you wear in Disneyland doesn't seem like you. If you had the power would you wear something different? Like what exactly?