Диснеевские принцессы The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Диснеевские принцессы 750 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 750

Больше года coolsinger198 said…
Ready!
Больше года TheFabulousFAN said…
^your one of the nicest people I know! :)
coolsinger198 commented…
aww thanks! Больше года
^ your are one of the funiest people I know, epsecially when u said Anna gave you indigestion! XD laughing at it right now!
coolsinger198 commented…
oops i dont think i was supposed to go again XD Больше года
hajirah4 commented…
No, you're allowed to :) Больше года
Больше года shanyuisboss said…
cool
^You are one of the coolest people I know. Something about you is just so amazingly cool, it says it in your title!
^you are the most reasonable, logical and fun person on here. You are like the total package (weird sounding I know)
shanyuisboss commented…
Aww, thank Ты so much! Больше года
^I love how blunt you are! I admire people that like to speak and speak but not care what others think. I always seem to struggle with that.
^your one of the smartest people i know, you give logical reasonings for everything you like and dislike, especially with Shan Yu ;)
last edited Больше года
^you are a really caring person. Like when someone says they are going to leave fanpop I always see you as the first person of that person's page leaving a nice wallpost about why they should not leave.
Больше года Awinitarose said…
^ I love how you're not afraid to speak your mind and stand up for yourself and others around you.
^I love how even though you don't come on much, you still show dedication to us fanpoppers :)
Больше года Silverrose1991 said…
^I love your intelligence, loyalty and your love for Cindy.
Больше года dclairmont said…
^I love that you're a classic fan, just like me, and how you're really nice and kind, but not afraid to say your opinions. You're one of my favorite people on here! :)
^I love your passion and how it never causes you to rage out on people. No matter how much I will be stubborn about my hate for Aurora, you never go raging out on me like I know I always do. You express your love for different DPs in such a humble way.
last edited Больше года
dclairmont commented…
Aw, thank Ты ^-^ Больше года
Больше года snsdlover4ever said…
^Your personality is really unique and I like how you're outgoing. Plus, I still love your username!
^No need to make you feel awkward even though I probably am, but you are so cute and sweet! One of the sweetest people I have ever met.
Больше года CRaZy_rawR said…
^ I love your passion for Shan Yu. I love how you stick up for him, and write such great articles about him. ;D
^I love that you're very understanding, easy to get along, a good friend and has awesome crossover skills.
^ I love how you are so passionate about so many things but still you know exactly when to argue and don't blow up on people all the time but only when necassary. You know how to convey your messages when you debate so well.
Больше года 324anna said…
^ I love how passionate you are for Shan Yu and how you have managed to persuade with your amazing articles so many people to start loving him, even KataraLover, who isn't so easy to change his mind I think...
Больше года Annabethandco said…
^I love how kind and creative you are!
Больше года LibelluleBleu said…
^ I love your comments and your articles are always very interesting
^ I always really appreciate your input and your wisdom :)
Больше года hajirah4 said…
^I love how you always add the most interesting content for the club like The Top Ten list, plus, you've got really awesome motto: "Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure"
^i love your sass. Your like the fanpop version of Jasmine!
^ I love how imaginative and intellectual you are! You are also a great friend :)
last edited Больше года
^ I love how well you speak. You can be president of this country one day!
^I love how you're friendly, outspoken, sassy and helpful.
^ I love how you are so understanding of Cinderella and so dedicated to her. The way you have this connection with the DPs you love is great
^I love your courage in expressing your opinions, even though I don't agree with them all ;)
^I love how you're so dedicated to this spot.
^ ;) If I'm commenting to much just say - I love how honest you are
^i love how kind you are, I also admire your determination! I like how what ever you say, you've thought it through entirely. Your one of the friendliest people on fanpop! :D
Больше года dclairmont said…
^I like how you don't hold back and are honest with your opinions
^ I love how kind and caring you are and I love your love for Norway.
^ I like how wise and knowledgeable you are - you're like the Gandulf of fanpop!!!
^I love how wise you are. I don't know if anyone agrees, but I see you as a very leaderly and wise user.
^I love how you always use logic to try to prove your arguments and how you listen to other people's opinions.
^i like your maturity, even for a 13 year old I find you wise, caring, and your comments are alway purposeful
^I love your icon making skills! Really, when I saw your icons on that poll you made i was blown away!
Больше года hajirah4 said…
^I admire your confidence, and I feel you're the most refreshingly blunt person in this site :)
^ You're caring, friendly, intelligent and a great writer.
Больше года LibelluleBleu said…
^You're really smart and you're so nice and kind to everyone :)
^You are very wise and smart, I love it :)
^ I love how outspoken, honest and caring you are.
I love how intelligent, kind and sweet you are!
Больше года CRaZy_rawR said…
^ I love how sweet you are to everyone. You are one of the friendliest users. c:
^ I love how sweet and kind and caring YOU are!
last edited Больше года
^You're very smart and friendly to everyone!
^I love your articles, and you're very nice and polite.
^ You're smart, creative and one of the nicest people on fanpop.