Диснеевские принцессы Princess Of The Month: NOMINATIONS OPEN for the месяц September!

BraBrief posted on Aug 01, 2014 at 12:51PM
Originally this is an idea that link has posted in link Club I created (I also personalized it in my link Club). This spot misses the POTM and the related activities, so I start this topic!

Previously the POTM used to be decided randomly by some fan, now we'll decide the Princess together every month!

Here's how it works:

◦ Anybody who wants to participate has to submit two nomination every month.

◦ You can choose any of 11 Official DP
(so, NOT Elsa and Anna till their coronation) or some category like Princes, Villains, Movies, Songs, Couples.

◦ Every Princess or Category will get 1 point for every nomination, so the winner will be the one with the highest score.

◦ If there will be a tie, the winner will be decided by a poll.

◦ To avoid that a Princess would be POTM too often, you can't nominate a Princess who has already won this title for the next 10 months
(ex: if Ariel wins for the month September 2014, you can't nominate her till July 2015).

◦ Considering the penultimate rule anyway, you can nominate the same Princesses also the next months (ex: if you nominated Mulan for the month September 2014 but she didn't win, you can nominate her again for the round of the month October 2014).

DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE MONTH SEPTEMBER 2015: AUGUST 30th.

I accept advices! :)

Winners:

September 2014: Aurora
October 2014: Tiana
November 2014: Pocahontas
December 2014: Belle
January 2015: Merida
February 2015: DP Couples
March 2015: Jasmine
April 2015: Cinderella
May 2015: DP Songs
June 2015: Ariel
July 2015: Mulan
August 2015: Disney Princes
 Originally this is an idea that [url=http://www.fanpop.com/fans/coolsinger198]coolsinger198[/url] has
last edited on Aug 01, 2015 at 03:02PM

Диснеевские принцессы 199 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...