Диснеевский Вольт BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?
save

Диснеевский Вольт 2490 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 2490

Больше года theJF said…
cool
Well said SBF14.
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
im not sure whats going on LOL XD
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
You don't have to, that's the fun of it all! ;-) You just need to roll with the pun... err I mean comments, lol!!
Больше года FinnishBoltfan1 said…
laugh
Roll with the punches? XD
Больше года theJF said…
wink
...Perhaps. ;-)
Больше года inubolt said…
sorri for say this but, this is about Bolt not videogames so lets try focus ok because we are here for him [five min later] what was i`m saying?
last edited Больше года
 sorri for say this but, this is about Bolt not videogames so lets try focus ok because we are here fo
Больше года SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
You don't have to worry pardner we on the Bolt 2 club often get off track but it is only to give ourselves a little fun. And we do get back to Bolt eventually. Not much new to saw about him though. Does anyone know if people are making new pictures or animations of Bolt?
Больше года no1BOLTfan said…
smile
I love video games but I don't play the ones you are talking about...

No, I haven't seen any new Bolt stuff :/
Больше года Keyvon said…
smile
If Disney is going to make another Bolt movie then they should make another Bolt game
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Indeed Keyvon, and I haven't heard too much new stuff either SBF14. Although, I have heard that John Lasseter mentioned in the past something about not wanting to do any more sequels for their movies (Disney Animation Studios). However, that must not apply to Pixar related work (which he helps on from time to time), since there have been sequels for their movies (Cars 2, Toy Story 2 and 3). So, maybe there's still hope for us... :-)
last edited Больше года
smile
Maybe...I really hope there will be another Bolt, and if there is one in the future, I hope it's actually good. Everyone either hates Bolt or forgot about him, and I really hope he will be loved by more than just his huge fans. Ya know?
Больше года theJF said…
smile
I hope so too!
heart
Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Boltdoglover said…
if they make a sequel of Bolt they better make it one that keeps Bolt popular like Cars has been
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed.
Yeah, if only Bolt was as popular as Cars is...
Больше года theJF said…
Yep, if only...
smile
I don't get how certain animations were so much more popular when Bolt is one of the all time best animated movies,
heart
True,And for me IT IS The best animation movie ever,And Best movie.

Those animations In that movie,They were sensational!

BOLT IS THE BEST MOVIE FOREVER

by:FBf1
Больше года theJF said…
smile
Agreed!
big smile
I agree too! I just watched it last night, and I still love it more and more each time.
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Yes,because hes a funny dog ^.^
don,t forget he is also brave
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Dont forhes smart
smile
and loyal and loving and caring and maybe a hint of being head strong/ stubborn
smile
Bolt is just simply perfect <3
smile
Yup,True,Agreed,same here,Me 2,Can you shut up Fbf1? lolo
smile
let´s just say , he is unique
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
Indeed to all!
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Nothing wrong with him hes a AWESOME DOG!!!!!!
big smile
Yes he is! Wait no...he's beyond awesome...he's BE-AWESOME!
Больше года theJF said…
big smile
lol XD
hmmm
Could someone give me an example of when Bolt is actually funny? Most of the time he's all serious and even after he learns to be a real dog, sure he awesome but I don't remember him ever cracking a joke.
tongue
Hmm...that's a good point. Nothing I can think of off the top of my head but there might be one time...
Больше года theJF said…
smile
There are a few times that he smiles, is satisfied about something, and one time that he laughs, but I don't believe he ever verbally jokes about anything. And most of the times that he's acting a certain way is because he has an agenda, plan, or some other motive behind his actions. He's a very calculated, straight-forward, and honest character, but I believe that tends to make him a bit "stiff" when it comes to jokes and small talk in general. In some ways he reminds me of myself, so I suppose that is one of the many reasons I can connect with him on a personal level. Although IMHO I would've loved to have seen him loosen up a little more, and be a bit more, communicative... ;-)
smile
But,maybe his not laughing type,More like serious guy.
smile
Yeah, it's just not his personality to joke around very much. But I still love him :)
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Dobt tell me you guys forgot that seen when Bolt,Mirtens,Rhino were in the mobile hone and Bolt stixked his tung out for the first time he was laughing ^.^
Больше года theJF said…
wink
And that would be the one time that I mentioned he "laughed" in the movie. Good spot though! Also, the first person to find the "Bolt" quote in my previous comment above gets... a virtual cookie!!! Lol
laugh
WHY CAN I NOT FIND THE QUOTE? I must be tired XD
Больше года Keyvon said…
laugh
Well if you are sleepy why dont to get some sleep or rest for a few mins or hours and get back up lol
big smile
thats a wierd place to put a paino. oh when he is saving mittens from the shelter
"you dont any powers"

"i know"

"really"

"yeah"

crazy day for ya huh

yes its been alot yes it has...he stares at latch

are you ready for this?

no

me neither

the joke is he is not use to not having powers so they are basicly making it up as they go.

And N1BF... you are a true artist!
smile
Thanks :) I'm just disappointed fanpop cut off part of the picture when you set it as your icon :/
smile
Ya I guess that could be a joke. More sarcasim though. I love Bolt too. The joking aspect is just something they gave him more of.
Больше года theJF said…
cool
Indeed.
big smile
INDEED!
that wont be like that for long N1BF
Больше года theJF said…
smile
laugh