Доктор Кто Doctor Who 2018 New Spot Look Форум [Open]

drewjoana posted on May 04, 2016 at 05:07PM
Hello fellow Whovians.
For the sake of Doctor Who spot, a poll was made to see if this spot look should be renewed or not (see it here):

link

Most fans agree with the update, so in this forum post your banner and matching icons suggestions.

Some suggestions (if you wanna take them in consideration):
*This is a spot for the Doctor Who New series, so don't include any images from the Classic Doctor Who;

*You may want to include in the banner, the four doctors that have played the doctor who role, played by Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith and currently Peter Capaldi;

*Include the companions, Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Amy Pond, Clara Oswald and the new upcoming companion played by Pearl Mackie.

*Also, if you want you can also include River Song, Jack Harkness and Rory Williams as well, as they had enough importance through the show as well.

This Forum will be open enough time to everyone, give a try and make their suggestions.

Latter there will be a submission poll for everyone to pick the banner and respective icon.

Good Luck!

Hello fellow Whovians. For the sake of Doctor Who spot, a Опрос was made to see if this spot look sho

Доктор Кто 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года TheCountess said…
wink
Thanks for letting me know about this.
I think you should wait, but I'll look forward to checking out the submissions. ;)
Больше года drewjoana said…
My first icon suggestion:
 My first Иконка suggestion:
Second icon:
 секунда icon:
This forum is now re-open.
My icon suggestion #1
 My Иконка suggestion #1