Доктор Грегори Хаус Would be House able to Любовь and live with a woman?

utvtemms posted on Feb 15, 2008 at 11:44AM
I´m not sure ... 13?

Доктор Грегори Хаус 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
I don't think so. Not in a conventional sense anyway.
I think he loved Stacey. He probably still does. But I think was Wilson said in "Son of a Coma Guy" was true: that House has to push relationships as far as they can go, until they break. So House always tries to push the limits of his relationships but most people can't handle it. So I think he can love people, and people can love him back, but the relationships won't be typical. They will always be kind of messed up, I guess.
Больше года blackparade said…
right-on yo. thas true like glue
Больше года oldmovie said…
I think he might be able to under two conditions.
1. The woman can handle him/ can handle his problems, possesiveness and strange habits. If the woman can't do this than there is no possibilty for them to work.
2. House has to be the one pushing the relationship. This may never happen, but I think for a relationship of House's to work he really has to want to be with that person. He doesn't like being corned and forced into things.

I also like misanthrope's answer.
Personally I hope he will one day be with a woman, but I honestly believe it won't be with 13...sorry...
Больше года coolkirby101 said…
house would because he had a X girl
Больше года jesse_spencer said…
i honestly dont think so because he has a tendiveness to over analyyze things and be very crabby at times and i think that plus his drug abuse would turn a girl off
Больше года katerina_btf said…
no way!!!
he's too ....
:)
Больше года babybell said…
i agree with om completely
Больше года norhu said…
"House has to be the one pushing the relationship. This may never happen, but I think for a relationship of House's to work he really has to want to be with that person. He doesn't like being corned and forced into things"---->agree! This is why he never liked Cameron for a relationship. She forced him and he felt annoyed.

He could work with Stacy or Cuddy. Lydia is not an option because she didn´t know the real House and anyway she is not interesting enough for him out of Mayfield walls.
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
hmmm
Cuddy could handle his crap - but would she want to?
Больше года Psycholostician said…
Cuddy does an O.K. job handling House's crap, better than anyone but Wilson, but that doesn't mean she immune? Not even close. (See Word's and Deeds and Both Sides Now for examples...).

There is no woman on the show that is capable of putting up with House for very long.

Imagine you have a horrible day, and you come home to House. It's only a matter of time (probably no more than a week) before he says something you can't get out of your head. It's insulting, it makes you feel terrible but by far the worst is: it's true. You grow to resent him for making you feel so bad and you can barely be around him without getting angry.

House is a relationship nightmare and anything other than a couple of episode fling (which is pushing it...) would ruin the show I believe.