Dream Diary The foreversome forest

cutieroo99 posted on Jun 18, 2012 at 04:50AM
pitch black forest that even a torch of fire cant even light the way and no matter where you go once you enter you will never get out unless you reach the middle of the forestwhere the gretchs crystals may light your way out but it could take you months to reach the middle!!!!

Dream Diary 30 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года allicyn1234 said…
(Kay so Reagen just so you know my characters are Izzy Dana and Sasha, Izzy has REALLY long like, mid calf length silvery white hair and brilliant blue eyes, Dana has elbow length brown hair and deep brown eyes and Sasha is really small with waist length curly black hair streaked red and eyes that change with her mood)
Больше года cutieroo99 said…
un none: sits by a pile of logs and sharpens her bow with a stick and a rock but ends upmaking blood marks on her skin because of the dark forest and strokes her pet Falco her eagle
un none: "oh Falco at least i have you to cofort me
un none: picks her teeth with the knife and trows the knife at a tree but barrly hitting the tree
Izzy: *walks through the forest her pet white Bengal tiger at her side*

Dana: *walks up beside her with her pet wolf at her side* F*** Izzy, where lost aren't we?

Sasha: *comes up beside them with a little black bird on her shoulder* Ha! I knew it! I was right! We were going to get lost but NO! Nobody ever listens to Sasha! Ha! Now were lost and probably going to die! *her eyes had been purple but then they glow bright red with anger*
Больше года snootygirl50701 said…
(Is this the rp? If so can I join as Vertonica Bond? Info posted in articles. Here's a pic of what she looks like.)
last edited Больше года
 (Is this the rp? If so can I Присоединиться as Vertonica Bond? Info Опубликовано in articles. Here's a pic of what sh
(Yay Vertonica join in!)
(YeppieYep!)
Vertonica: *climbs from the top of the tallest tree* there it is! *jumps forward but misses the peach and falls to the ground and lands on her feet* no far! *tries again*
un none: Stand up hearing the noises and sends Falco to go check it out while she pulls a knife from her boot and holds the knife behind her back but when the noises get closer she raises her knife about to trow it
un none: who goes there*thinking it was people!
last edited Больше года
Vertonica: *knocks a few fruit onto the ground*
Dana: *hear un none and blinks when her eyes open they glow with light and she blinks again it's gone* Someone is here with us,

Izzy: *looks around alert and the tiger next to her opens it's mouth drinking in and smelling the scent* Sasha give Tanikla a better breeze from where the noise was,

Sasha: *moves her fingers and whispers a spell and a strong breeze ruffles the trees and blows downwind from un none to the girls*

Izzy: *the tiger closes it's eyes and then suddenly speaks*

Tiger: It is a human girl, she is alone exept for a bird, she is armed and knows we are here,
Vertonica: *finally grabs the peach but falls to the ground again with the peach snuggled in her hands* few! I'm okay! *gets up* no ones around? Strange? * takes a bite out of peach*
Unnone: quivers and opeans her mouth but says nothing falco flys back and clings to un none arm un none pulls out a card from her pocket reads it puts it back in her pocket and her figure slowly disapears from the group of four

last edited Больше года
Izzy: *looks around*

Dana: *eyes shine with light again* Theyre gone but someone else is here,

Sasha: *sends another breeze through the air* I think someone's over here, *walks towards Vertonica and hears her say 'Strange?'* I know that voice, *the bird on her shoulder caws loudly*

Tiger: *looks over and gets in a stalking position and slowly stalks way a in the direction Unnone went*
Vertonica: *walks around* hello? Yo,who's here?
un none: stupid tiger ....QUIT FALLOWING ME .....man your like a stalker huh
wait do you talk??
Sasha: Yes I know that voice! *runs up to Vertonica* Vertonica! I knew that voice was familiar, *the bird caws loudly again* Shut up Senya,

Dana: *stays by Izzy* What's Tanikla doing?
Izzy: Looking for the person, *looks after the tiger*

Tiger: Yes I do talk! *sits up proudly* Now that I can say almost everything Izzy let's me hunt with her! *seems to smile* We hunt fairies and tear there wings off, your not a fairy are you?
un know :no no no i am not a fairy im just the hunter and the gurdian of this forest i know this forest like if it was my own babby i could lead you through the forest but you wont like me afterwards
Tiger: Please? Please please plaeeeeeeeeeeessssssseeeee!!!!!!! Please get us out of scary forest! I haven't eaten in three days and just so you know that freaking bird is NOT Helping!!!!!!! *looks at falco hungrily*
Больше года BooBooBear981 said…
Raven: "Condor, come on! Eat some of my catch"
*howls then nudges the dead squirrel away*
Raven: "Why won't you eat?"
His ears have been perking up and down lately so i knew something
was going on. His ears perked up again, but in a more alert fashion.
Raven: "What is it boy?"
Immediately i grasped my bow and my quiver and pulled out
a gleaming silver arrow.
The bushes shacked and i heard voices
Someone was coming...
un none: Fine then i guess you go without me
Falco comes with the package
last edited Больше года
What? Reagen?
(what do you mean what im not gitting rid of falco )

Raven sort of looks like this
last edited Больше года
 Raven sort of looks like this
With sword and bow and arrow
(u don't have to idiot! Say somthing!)
(a) hurtful and (b) i did say something what do you mean by what? reagan?)
im confused
last edited Больше года
With bow triggered with an arrow Raven shot the arrow flying through the air at the mysterious creature. As blood was flowing a silvery white furred animal stepped into the dancing moonlight.
On the paw what used to be an elegant pearl is now as red as a creamy colored rose draped with red blood.
Raven: " A Tiger?"
Tiger: "Of course you idiot!" *lets out a weary moan*
Izzy: "What did you do!"
(oops sorry I didn't see the editing and if u don't put 'unnone on front of it I think its outside the RP but whatever)

Tiger: Why? I mean I like your bird, he's pretty and fast and juicy- I mean pretty *Ozzy walks ul behind her*

Izzy: Tanikla what are you doing?!?!

Tanikla(Tiger): What? She knows the way out!

Izzy: *looks over at unnone her blue eyes sparkling with evil hope* You know the way out?

Dana: *comes up with her wolf behind Izzy and Tanikla*
un none :yes i do but warrning you wont like me afterwards if i do
last edited Больше года
Izzy: I don't care who I'm going to like or not, we really need to get out of here, expessially Sasha,*looks behind her at Dana* Dana where is Sasha?

Dana: *shrugs*

Izzy: Uhhhhggggg! That's the third time today your supposed to watch her idiot!
Judia: We have no time to look for her now its almost dark and when its dark the gloom wolves come out and you dont want to be spotted by a gloom wolve im shure well find her as were walking to the middle