Дункан и Кортни LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Дункан и Кортни 7410 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 7410

Больше года dXcFan14 said…
Woo Hoo! Im the first to reply! Ok right, i feel that they act as if we cant have our own opinion and they think that their the only people that matter :(
I mean, seriously, that Mp4girl was just asking for a fight when she started saying that she didn't like dXc. The stupid thing was though, this dXc club is on her list of what clubs she's a fan of. Im just sick of people saying that gXd are better together than the couple that are actually together. It's gonna be dXc for eternity!! <3
Больше года rubberduck2 said…
well first i thought the club name was something to do with a hat...yeah i dont know why i thought that...then i thought it said hiatus..once again i dont know why i thought that...but anyways, i HATE how the people who dislike DxC are soooo disrespectful, i mean i hate DxG with a passion, but i would never in a million years run around their club obnoxiously stating how much i hate DxG, i do this because i know that it would just start fights and and that they dont want to hear how i love DxC and wish that DxG would go live in a hole, seriously guys if its a club FOR a certian couple dont state how much you hate this couple
Больше года lolibarbie said…
angry
okay, to be honest i didn't think people would reply but they did, lol, time for me to express the stupidity of them lol:
EXACTLY, I mean, I don't go to the DxG club and say, "OMG DxG STINKS! DxC FOREVER!" But they DO IT TO US!! Have they EVER heard of 'treat other's the way you wanna be treated.'!? I don't think cuz if they had then they probably wouldn't do it, but somehow they probably WOULD becasue that's how much of weirdies they are! I mean it happens for EVERY couple on EVERY show, and I mean, at least stick with couples that HAPPENED! Not ones that won't happen and didn't happen!
Yes and one's that will NEVER happen! And OMG im a Gleek and puckXquinn for ever <3
ew yeah i hate puckXrachel too, then again i dont really ship anyone with puck, i think puck is awesome just by himself but anyway back to DxC i totally agree with everything you guys just said
Yeh it should be willXemma, puckXquinn and finnXrachel. Anyways back to The subject at hand. Yeh, i agree with you two aswell and i think we're the only people online on this spot! OMG!
lol, ikr, either that or other people are on and they just don't feel like coming here lol, but seriously! i mean you can tell what the couples are from teh storyline of all tv shows, movies, books, EVEERYTHING, and idk how ppl can't get in through their heads to be honest :/
Neither can i. That's one of the most annoying things about haters! OMG i just went on the TDI spot and ppl are getting annoyed that other ppl are posting stuff on the spot which isn't even related to TDI :o lol XD
Больше года Ashyroxsox said…
Yess i hate DxG but i don't just post stuff like that on their page cause I hate it when they do that to our page!!
i know, i mean what you do is what you get, but we aren't like that we get trashed and we don't do it to them, so what gives them the right to do it to ud!!!!???!?!
Nothing! They just like to make a nuisance Me themselves =/
IKR!!!
*nuisance OF themselves
And lolibarbie, in your icon, which one is you?
the right one, the left was my bff mallory a.k.a likebutter on fanpop
last edited Больше года
Больше года dxcfan said…
cool
Ok i'm like just got into fanpop, but i always love DXC. But really people should be able to comment on what we think Duncan and courntey should be together, and not get a fuss about it. Besides DXC, almost everyone loves them, Haters should just suck it up, AND SHUT UP! I MEAN I DON'T NO WHY ANYONT WOULD LIKE DXG IN THE FIRST PLACE. DXC ARE FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT. sO ARE YOU DXG LOVERS SHOULD JUST GIVE UP NOW, CAUSE YALL ARE OUT NUMBER ANYWAY.

DXG SUCKS!

DXC ROCKS!
last edited Больше года
Definately i agree 100% dxcfan!
Больше года lilmsmissy said…
heart
even though courtney and duncan fight alot
DxC SHALL LUV EACH OTHR FOREVER
.... and in the new series {total drama the musical} gwen better not try anything with him or she have to deal with courtney hahahahaha -DxC <3
...and you thought this wouldnt get any replies :) but my one and only point is we arent talkin trash on the DxG spots so DONT trash ours!!!
i know, if any dxc HATERS are reading this, how would YOU like it if all 363 of us went on ya'lls club and trashed it!? You wouldn't like ti that much now would you, EXACTLY!
well now its 364 so that means theres one extra DxC fan to fight the haters♥
oh yeah!!!!
heart
yay!!!! haha
365...hot damn we keep goin up!
Hell ya! 365!
WOOO!! I bet dxg and txc have a 1/100000000 amount of fans, i'll do and see lol
i checked, DAMN is all i can say
DxG-22 FANS! Last update- 1 day ago
TxC- 41 FANS! Last update- 2 updates EVER! And they have a question, 'If you're a DxC fan, YOU'RE STUPID.'...wow and their motto is saying, "DXC DON'T TRASH OUR SPOT' and stuff...yah....
wow, im gonna check it out myself...
wow that WAS pathetic, even we dont stoop down to having our motto as something like, "DxG and TxC GET THE HELL OUT", what is wrong with them? they tell US to not trash their spot, i think they should listen to their own advice...but seriously im pretty sure DxC is the biggest TDI/A spinoff club, i mean even GxT only has 100-ish fans, but one thing thats REALLY bothering me is why is TxC so much more popular than DxG? i mean it pretty much as twice as many fans!
ok, ok, i just snooped around the TxC club a little more and i can feel for them, but thats only because there WERE DxC fans trashin their spot, so guys a general message, if we tell them not to trash our spot we could be kind enough to return the favor, but otherwise i hate that club and i qoute "if teletoon would just listen to all of our couple ideas, then they would know what to make the fans happy"-TxC spot article...if they listed to those ideas they would have hundreds of crazy fangrirls terrorizing them...i know I would be one of those girls ;)
last edited Больше года
and i would join you rubberduck, and DxC is the MOST like couple in the show! i mean if you look at all the other couple clubs, they have about 100-200, not 366 fans! And I bet the GxT fans would join us in the beating the producers down until they put the couples back in play!
heck yes, if they broke up DxC..again, i would fly to canada just to form an angry mob..but yeah we are the second biggest TDI related spot i mean come on we pretty much get a new fan everyday...367!
rubberduck2 id be in the mob with u!
woo! yay Ashyroxsox! yay for crazy DxC lovers!
so if they do break up DxC we have a mob ready to go
Go DXC! they better not break them up...:(
okay, i'm in the angry mob TOO!
Yay we have 3 people in the angry mob!!! :)
big smile
WAHOO, i know a friend that likes angry mobs and will join anyone of them, so we have 4!
Больше года kamkat10 said…
mischievous
NO U HAVE 5!!!!!!!
IM IN!!!!!!!
WAHOO!!!!
CHEERS to our growing mob!!!
big smile
Yay to the mob!!! and yay to 368 fans!!!!
big smile
well, now we can have a certain small mob, i'll get radom people at my school with anger issues, so now we have like 30 people
score, thank you lolibarbie to your wonderful mob contribution, our mob is growing quickly we went from 5 to 30 in a day NOW WHOS HATIN ON DXC
Yeah, and i haven't been on the TDI spot in a while and I've been checking my updates on my profile and there are still fights going on about everything, couples, people hatin or lovin the show, then just stupid people being stupid *coughs* (not to offend anyone friends to her) karixtrent
haha..yay bigger mob!!!
i dont want to be rude but i think that emogothic is the worst on the tdi site...shes sooooooo believably rude
iknow and she's like, 'I don't like TDI' then why is she even there! I mean seriously!
ugh ikr? she even posted pics of herself on the TDI spot and she was claiming she looked like lady gaga...? what does her looking like lady gaga have to do with...ANYTHING?

btw she DIDNT look like lady gaga just had to put that out there lol
last edited Больше года
haha.....that is weird!!!
Больше года totaldramarox said…
I HEREBY JOIN THE MOB! :)