Дункан и Кортни The Фан Форум

TDIlover226 posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 08:03PM
This forum is for the DxC fans who aren't completely and totally depressed about the DxG kiss, and DON'T think that Gwen is a bitch for being kissed by Duncan :D
This is for the people who still believe in DxC after seeing the kiss, and who didn't think anything about it.
Come here if you have a prediction about what you think the kiss was really about, or if you have a short story explaining the kiss, to where Duncan and Courtney still get back together.
This probably won't get any replies, but I'm typing anyway :D
 This Форум is for the DxC Фаны who aren't completely and totally depressed about the DxG kiss, and DO

Дункан и Кортни 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года lolibarbie said…
WEll, yes it will, I don't think Gwen is the bitch if Duncan kissed her. There is ALWAYS hope for DxC. And I think there could be MANY possibilities for what the kiss was really about. I was depressed about teh kiss for like 2 hours, then a pranked some dude and got over it. So, yes you got a reply!
Больше года TDIlover226 said…
YESH! I got a reply. Goal achieved! X3
Больше года dxcfan said…
I never said called Gwen that, but I don't really like her now. I was really upset for the past 1/2 days, but I will never give up in DXC, I love them, but right now I really hating Duncan. What I really want to happen about the kiss that, Duncan was trying to get Courtney jealous or something. But I'm still kinda anger about how the producers are showing us the preview and than making us wait.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!!
Больше года TDIlover226 said…
Yeah, if the producers hadn't used that in the preview, this war wouldn't be on.
The people wouldn't be all mad/exited before they even know what's going to happen.
I mean, seriously, when you think about it, There is either going to be a big win for the DxC fans or a big disappointment for the DxG fans and a neutral disappointment for me..
Больше года lolibarbie said…
Yeah, no matter what someone's gonna be pissed and someone's gonna be completely and utterly in joy.
Больше года james55 said…
big smile
yeah i was little pissed but now im starting to get over it and we dont even no what really happened