Eleven & Amy New Spot Look

Alexi95 posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 11:35AM
So Series 5 is done and dusted and now we have so many more scenes between our favourite pair that could be used in the banner, icon, etc...
So I'm calling all Eleven/Amy fans to create new banners,& suggest new icons so we can give the spot an upgrade :)
Change is good after all...
So this is the place to suggest new icons and banners before we make polls and vote on a new look! Start getting creative fellow fans! XD

-Lexi

Eleven & Amy 68 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

Больше года Alexi95 said…
smile
I think the icon (although i love it!) shouldn't be of the kiss because I guess there are some people who like the friendship of Eleven/Amy but don't ship them here... The kiss should be part of a new banner though, along with the rest of our favourite moments xD
Больше года criminalminds15 said…
Yeah, I agree... But the kiss should be on the banner maybe. So are we having a banner full of lots of different scenes as oppose to one like the one we have now? Are we also going for a new motto or... I could try and make one. Knowing me it would be an epic fail but y'know. If I did it might be a while though...
blush
Also because the one we have now have a typo...
^Omg it does? Where?
I wasn't thinking a new motto change cuz i love the one we have now, but we need to fix the typo...

Yeah lot's of diff scenes to show the awesomeness of 11/Amy
It says "I'll be five minuts..."... Sorry about that!
Yeah, I like the one we have now I just wondered if we were changing it in your total revamp!

Hmm... Should we make a list of scenes?
Well you can't really see it, so it's all good, lol I didn't even notice till you pointed it out...

Yes we should...

One or more of the hug scene's for sure
And one with the sunflowers! (sorry I just really love those sunflowers lol)
Kiss scene
One of the Forehead kisses

er...
Something from the eleventh hour and something from the big bang
Little!Amy
Flesh and Stone forehead kiss!!! I agree, Amy looked so pretty in the sunflowers! Hug from Vincent and the Doctor? Should we make it passionate or sweet? I dunno, like the new ones sort of sweet because he's all sort of sad looking out of the window and then they hug and everything's Ok!
lol, she does look pretty with the sunflowers! Deffo flesh and stone forehead kiss and the hug from vincent and the doctor... I think it can be sweet (the hugs and forehead kisses) and passionate (the kiss) ;) I'm probs misreading what you said but oh well, lol
No, I think a mix would be good friendship and romance. It just displays that we got it all!
Okay, yeah I agree.. lol
Hell yeah this ship has it all ;)
I'm gonna suggest some icons now:
 I'm gonna suggest some Иконки now:
Hmm... They all great... But I;m going to be incredibly critical... I'd prefer two if they were looking at each other. Because they look like a two-headed freak, and awesome looking one but still... Perhaps in three Amy's head looks a wee bit wierd? I dunno.
Yeah I was actually think just that, in three Amy's head does indeed look weird.. lol
big smile
Another Icon suggestion, I really really like this one XD:
link
Yeah... That is nice but if it was in small would you be able to tell who it was if you hadn't seen it before?
Good point...
This icon thing is hard! lol
I know.... :S
Look I'll just make a pick and i'll put icons on that i like, then you add some and other ppl can add some and then people will vote and we'll get an icon that the most fans voted for... I'm gonna put it up now so i hope you like this idea, :S
last edited Больше года
Больше года scarxtardis said…
yes, the kiss! the friendship shipper have a different spot! ill find some icons, k?
and in the banner, one of the clips should be of the first meeting!
Больше года mossheart1235 said…
He should be handcuffed to the radiator with her next to him fron the Eleventh Hour, I thought that meeting pretty awesome!
Больше года ladychazabc said…
hmmm
we should have them looking at each other, hugging each other then one of them kissing??
Yes! The radiator bits funny ^^
Ah... Help me! I'm trying to make a banner, but I'm missing pics! I have the kiss, the BB hug, her flying outside the TARDIS, and the Hungry Earth- him trying to help her out of the hole... I need more!
More ideas? The Vincent and the Doctor hug, hand-holding and the Big Bang face touching and "you may kiss the bride" also, the Flesh and Stone head rubbing... Any good ideas in that stack? I'll try and get around to making one at the weekend. Good luck with yours Kayleigh!
My problem is I can't find the pics!!
Oh! Well if you go on the DW spot people have put up screencaps so if you search around there, go back pages you'll be able to find them!
smile
Since I can't post 2 at a time, here's my banner first. I know it's a bit not clean-edged, but, I don't know how to do that.
 Since I can't post 2 at a time, here's my banner first. I know it's a bit not clean-edged, but, I don
And here's the icon! I should give credit to whoever made this, it's really good.
 And here's the icon! I should give credit to whoever made this, it's really good.
*gasps* kayleigh! Awesome! =D
Oh my gosh, Kayleigh, that's fantastic!!
I just realised that it's probably not a good idea to use the icon, cause it was someone else image first. *sighs* Unless you guys think it's okay.
Hmmm. Maybe you could... ask? Maybe?
Too bad I don't know the person who made it. Unless they were on Fanpop...
Kayleigh the banner is awesome and so is the icon XD
Right I made a banner, it sucks but whatever...
 Right I made a banner, it sucks but whatever...
Lexi, that's fantastic!!
^No it's not, but thanks anyway, lol
It is!
That is awesome. Hey guys, what do you use for images?
^Thanks and what do you mean?
Oki, FOUND IT! Going to submit my banner now... hope u like!
 Oki, FOUND IT! Going to Отправить my banner now... hope u like!
big smile
^YAY
^^ Like, what website/program?
^Scarlett, that's awesome!
I have another (slightly better) banner xD
 I have another (slightly better) banner xD
Ooh, I like that one too! When's that pick gonna go up?
last edited Больше года
Goodness, how are we gunna choose??? XD