Эмма Уотсон Emma Watson Фан

kjbakee posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 07:37PM
Hello All,

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a great fan of Emma's.

My debut album will be out soon. I hope some of you will take a moment to check out my site

www.myspace.com/vikyb

I know you are all very friendly, wonderful people and am eager to join in your community. Give me your feedback, I'd love to hear from you!

Best,
Victoria Baker

Эмма Уотсон 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года callumfraser69 said…
smile
Hello Victoria,
My name is Callum Fraser and i too am a great admirer of Emma's and i also think she is really gorgeous.
I have not yet checked out your debut album but do look forward to hearing it and i am very pleased for being the first person to reply to you commennt. I am quite new to Emma's Fanpop list to.
I am also in a band called CRISIS. i am struggling to upload our tracks on to the internet but as soon as i do i shall let you know. We are a punk/metal/pop group and i don't mean to seem big headed but i think we are really good and have a decent chance.
Больше года KJPara said…
cool
Hi both of you :D

Well, first Viki. I will totally check out your myspace page and take a look at your album :) And Callum, as soon as you upload your music, I will chack it out. Just tell me the place where you upload it :)
Больше года diarygirl2 said…
cool
omg! i love emma! she is a great acteris. my name is haley. i dont go on facebook or myspace but this is my only chat site. check out my clubs.
Больше года metalicskittles said…
Emma is certainly a great actress, and gorgeous too. She is a very lucky girl, it seems, because a LOT of companies are asking for her to do modeling shoots and such, like Burberry Brit. She portrays Hermione VERY well in the Harry Potter series, and she is in a few other movies. I'm a very large fan ;) Go Emma!
Больше года metalicskittles said…
She also hasn't been doing anything that it seems like EVERY other actress or actor is doing nowadays, like drugs, or anything even remotely similar. :) That just adds to the fact of how great a person she is!
Больше года laxman0318 said…
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thats all i can say about her dudes