Эмо If your Эмо and Proud. Комментарий below and prove it!!

Jogle12 posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 06:28AM
EMO.

Эмо 47 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года MF114 said…
I'm more considered a goth rather than emo, but I'm proud of my personality! Rather goth, punk, or emo. I like my personality and I'll stick with it!
Больше года TOTALFan said…
lol, i know right
I'M FRIKIN EMO AND PROUD.
Больше года Andrea-666-Goth said…
i'm 5 percent more goth than emo but still

i'm emo and proud.
Больше года memeii_tutut said…
i'm an emo because i'm totally co0l and different !
i'm an emo because i love this personality and i wiil n0t changed this !
Больше года princess829 said…
im cool, im different and i finally found a lifestyle that i can be just, ME, and not pretend to be someone different u know?

im emo and proud.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jogle12 said…
its awesome to here that we're not alone, we are who we are and we're proud to be who we are and proud to express the way we feel!

Emo and Proud.
i am em0 because i can express my feelin6s and i d0nt cre what they are 60in t0 sxay !!!

itsx a very g0od feelin6 !
Больше года xXAll-aloNe-Xx said…
i finaly found away to expres my feeling without hiding the real me.. so :
Emo and Proud..
Больше года teamsalvatore98 said…
heart
emo and proud.forever!!!!!
and i have a good book for some of you to read.its called:FALLEN.Its by Lauren Kate and its hard back(ps:its really really good)
 Эмо and proud.forever!!!!! and i have a good book for some of Ты to read.its called:FALLEN.Its by La
Больше года penguinsfan2 said…
mischievous
IM EMO AND PROUD!and i dont care if people at school call meh emo girl im ok with it!
Больше года jode111 said…
wink
i am sooo emo and i`m PROUD
of being emo <3
coz That's my nature
Больше года olydropdead said…
Im not emo its not who i am.
Больше года Roxas1314 said…
heart
I am me. END OF STORY!!!!

Emo and proud of it!
Больше года 2cute4u2hate said…
I'm Emo and proud because 1: It pisses my parents off.
2: I kick ass
3: It's who I am.
So haters can kiss my size 3 ass
Больше года princejsgrl said…
heart
I AM EMO AND FUCKIN PROUD OF IT!!!!!
i am emo and no one can change that so i give u my emo heart!
 I AM Эмо AND FUCKIN PROUD OF IT!!!!! i am Эмо and no one can change that so i give u my Эмо heart!
Больше года deidara_art345 said…
heart
I'M EMO AND I'M HAKEN PROUD IN FACT I GOT BLOOD RED HIGH LIGHTS!
Больше года black_flower123 said…
i'm emo and proud damn it!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года christy323 said…
I'm emo and i dont car what any thinks !!! this is my way of feeling high and taking pain ! i will nvr change
Больше года PUNKMUNK said…
not emo....but name says it all.PUNK-MUNK.and PROUD TO BE!!
Больше года CassandraLopez said…
Im sooo emo rite now. im also considered goth cuz :
1. i cut myself
2. i wear dark clothing every day
Больше года mrschuckbass said…
heart
i am who i am.....i may be emo or scene or whatever but dont try to make me prove it cuz then we sound like posers :)
Больше года ChantalChandler said…
I'm a black and white kid but people just call me a dissapointment but its them who are the dissapointment I hate them all for not excepting me I've been picken on my whole life and am 15 i've been teased since i've been born so yes I don't care what anyone says anymore! Just because black and white doesn't mean I can't be something. O well it's their loss! And well yeah I listen to hip hop sometimes its me and thats who i am going to be I hardley show it but yes I am emo!
Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
I am more punk than emo but I guess sonn hopefully I am totally getting emo hair cuzz I love emo hair so i guess you'd call me a punk emo because I am deff more punk that emo but now I am jsut rambling so Peace
Больше года jazminj said…
sad
EMO and i fucking like it and if you have somthing to say say it!.
i cutt
i am not scared of death
and if i could get away with it would be dead by now
Больше года vampirerebel said…
mischievous
YEAH COM ON GUYS LETS MAKE THIS SITE THE #1 SIGHT IN FANPOP
Больше года LillianIsweird said…
heart
Proud emoth :D
Больше года RandomOne said…
I cut myself and I don't give a fuck if someone teases me for being emo

EMO-NESS SHALL RULE DA WORLD!
even though if it did, we'd all be dead :/
Больше года InvaderJet said…
Yeah....

I'm emo, and I ain't afraid to die...I'm actually looking forward to it.
last edited Больше года
Больше года demonthief said…
smile
im proud of being emo, no 1 can push me around, i can B MYSELF not some preppy bitch
Больше года ladyshela said…
I never have really came out and said "I'm emo" but I truly feel I am. I have been outcasted by peers for a long time for being outlandish and dressing different and that's okay. Different is good and the world would be boring if all of us were the same. Not to complain but I've had a rough road through my teenage years. When I was a preteen, my dad was diagnosed with COPD Empahzma and that was just the start. In 2007, I lost a relative to suicide and one year ago on christmas night, my aunt and uncle died in a fire. I often feel like no one understands me except for my friends and since I'm in a small town, it's overwhelming. And though I've never cut myself (and I don't believe you have to to be emo,) I see myself falling into the emo catagory. I'm proud to be who and what I am. :) Thanks for reading.
Больше года Renesmee_Sylvie said…
heart
How could you not be emo and answer this question?Basically,the point here is that...I'M AM SO FUCKIN EMO AND PROUD!So for all those jerks who think we're weird,SCREW THEM!It's what I love,not them!
Больше года mxwllrn5 said…
i agree with ladyshel. im "emo" myself,i hate being judged just because im black,and i hate being called a fake. some people like to claim others as in being a fake, but you cant really be a fake emo unlesss your just not one at all.beacause really, its not even a joke..
Больше года bearmox said…
im emo and proud!!
Больше года -RandomChick- said…
heart
'Emo' and proud :) Fuck everyone else. We are who we are and we choose to self harm or change our appearance then so be it! Being unusual and uncommon are what I do best :)
Больше года Sprinter23 said…
tongue
I'm Scemo: not solid emo, not solid scene.
But I told my last bf that I intended to poison him and make love to him as he died. Somehow that seemed extremely romantic and sexy to me...
Больше года vampiersgirl said…
i fuckin Emo in pround i cut n i wear black n bottle up my feels n i dont give a fuck wat anyone thinks of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года loomis said…
I'M EMO AND I'M PROUD!!!!!
Больше года EmoSixx said…
heart
im emo and proud!(:
Больше года emo_ulquiorra said…
i'm proud i'm an emo, i like my personality, i'm so different, and used to laugh when ppl call me evil, Devil, monster, or something like that .... I'M PROUD OF BEING A EMO!
Больше года larrah111 said…
I am Emo and ttly proud. Emos 4 EVR
Больше года RavenRox2 said…
heart
IM EMO AND IM PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года emopurzon said…
mischievous
im an EMO ND PROUD im emo. i look emo nd yes i cut my self just incase if u punks nd goths are asking
Больше года AnnaTheDinosaur said…
I'm emo and proud! I could give a shitless what other people think about me for being like this!
Больше года carlisletwifan said…
cool
im emo and proud.i keep to my self coz my friends dnt like the idea that im emo and i cut myself, slit my wrists& wear black eyeliner everyday (heaps) and black clothes, my mum recently kicked me out coz of it,but i dnt care im proud to be an emo xxx
Больше года ichigo17_ said…
big smile
Hell yeah emo is myself and i will not change it!!!!!
Больше года ichigo17_ said…
heart
EMO FUCKIN ROCKS!!!! i just cut my arm yesterday blood everywhere!!!!! im not scared of death