Эмо PLZ read this

Black_cat_ posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 12:42PM
hey i just wana know what u think of this, u can be brutally honest if u think its utter shit then say so, if u think its good id like to know that 2 =^_^=

I love you, forever

Eyes like rubies in a sea of flames. Hands as delicate as her nature. She, who is not human shall carry the burning cross and see the worlds pass by, a poem she remembers from high school all.
She remains ageless, but forever beautiful. Eyebrows like smoke wafted in the wind, lips as red and covered in blood. Hair as black as a piece of midnight sky devoid of stars. A smile plays across her face; she wipes the blood from her lips and walks across the dilapidated hotel room to a door barely on its hinges.
She pauses in front of it and contemplates what she has done, Fear rising through her like water in a stream, she spins around on her tall black heels and see’s what her fear told her. All she wanted was a life of darkness and fun, passion and love. And now she had done the worst. She ran to the limp body on the floor, colorless and plain as parchment paper , he lay there. She drops to he knees and sheds tears like rain; they fall onto his leather jacket, only to roll and splash onto the floor. With a delicate hand she lifts his head onto her lap, where she cradles him like a mother, like a lover.
“Come with me and meet your brethren,” a dark, deep voice suddenly says. Startled she gives a little yelp and looks up at the man. He was clad in dark clothing, a dark pair of dark black blue jeans, a long black cloak almost reaching the floor, a plain black t-shirt, a black hat like a wild west one but somehow more modern and amazing green eyes, the color of moss. She screams at him “why did u let me do this”?, her mascara running down her cheeks. His expression doesn’t change, he just looks at her without sadness or happiness and reply’s” you needed to feed or become hysterical”. Still screaming she yells” but not him, of all peoples not him”. She gathers him into herself and sobs into his chest. ”he was the only human nearby and you needed his blood” he reply’s, still in the same tone, devoid of any emotion. Minuets pass by and neither move or speak. She then releases him and folds his arms, as if he was asleep. she suddenly remembers his final moments, as if they were locked away in her mind until then.
They were hugging each other, happy to see each other alive. But then she changes, her pupils dilating, fangs growing out of existing teeth, she bites hard, ripping into his flesh. His eyes burst open more in surprise than pain. She takes long gulps of his hot blood, she feels it pulsing through her, like she has been running for miles and has been given the sweet relief of stopping. As his life ebbs away he whispers into her ear” I love you, forever”.
As if she had been hit she flies backwards through the air to be a meter away from his body. She sits, staring at his limp corpse, then her eyes drift over the black clad vampire. Rage surges though her like wild fire, with a motion as quick and graceful as a panthers she rises, lunging for the vampire. Surprise blooms on his face as she hits his face with claws . He staggeres back to find blood pouring down him like a waterfall. Pain burst in his chest,, the shock of it stunning him. She stands there , in front of him, rage flowing through her like the ecstasy of her bite. She relaxes suddenly as if she has just dropped a heavy weight and begins walking back to her lovers’ body. The black clad vampire, finally recovered from the attack and realizes that a chair was broken, its remains lying in front of him. He then stares at his chest, the same wood protruding from his heart, he gives off a scream of anger and disbelief, a sound like a dying dragon. He yell’s at her” AMY, you will not die by my hand but you will die painfully”. She stops and turns slowly ”I don't care, you made me kill him, now I am alone”. He screams again as he disintegrates into dust ,an invisible wind blowing away his remenants. Slowly she resumes walking to his lifeless body. She kneels down and gathers him in her arms, something she could not of done before. She whispers so that only he could hear if he were alive” I am so sorry Hunter, may you have peace”. She walks through the door opened by the now deceased vampire and ascends to the roof, each step more painful than the last, the old floor boards screaming in agony against both her and his wieght. The top floor door flying open with the wind, She steps through not feeling any cold from the wind, the night sky illuminating the gravel roof. The City lights adding their own illumination, like a light through rippled water. Her eyes now dry she walks forward and places him on a raised step, made for the now unused generator. She stands up and stares down at his body, her heart no longer beating but filled with more pain than she has ever felt before. She takes out an odd looking red crystal and places it next to his dead body. The moment it leaves her hand its color explodes into a brilliant light. She whispers something inaudible and the crystal glows more fiercely and starts to expand around his body, creating a dome of protection around him. She stands up and walks toward the door without saying a word, she stops at the door and places her hand on the old worn out wooden doorframe, as if remembering a distant memory. She say’s more to here self than him,” I love you too, forever”. She walks down the steps, never to return to either the house or the roof for the rest of her endless years.

Эмо 29 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...