Эрагон Role Play

greekgirlA posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 04:07PM
up in the northern lands, east past the forest of elves, the land not known to the men of of the empire. a story brews,and you are in that story.
in this you may be any thing from the inheritance cycle: dragon,rider, dwarf, elf,human,witch,shade,spirit,magician,you name it!

post it like this

name:
creature:
looks and/or pic.
then just jump in!don't like don't join.simple as that.

plz don't have to many of 1 species (human aceptible though)

(i kinda want this to be a story,and i like long posts)

and try not to control others actions.only if necessary.

and, no spam. plz know things about eragon from the BOOKS not movie.OK! let us begin.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 03:01PM

Эрагон 732 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 732

Больше года greekgirlA said…
kiss
L
i closed my eyes and drew energy from the trees around me. i now had enough energy to sit up and draw pheobe in a light kiss. i did not care if i had missed a year, or if she had chosen another person. i was happy to be alive. also, the voices were gone. or just not talking.
Больше года boredcreativity said…
P
I pulled away, my cheeks burning. "We'll have time for that later." For now we have to get back to camp."
L
"ri-igt.and that is where?"
"just a little over that way." she pointed with her hand.
i got up shakily and pheobe helped me over to her camp and i sat down by the fire while she went into her tent and got some food.
"i'm not hungry." i said. and i realy wasn't
"leggie, don't be stupid. you need to eat." she said and handed me some bread and a bit of cheese. so i ate it. as i finished i saw my sword by her tent.
"you kept it?" i asked motioning with my head to the sword.
she blushed, "for a bit. i meant to get rid of it."
"right."i said and scooted closer to her so i could kiss her again. to me, i had a year and a half of kisses to make up.
P
I closed my eyes and held his kiss for a minute, but then I pulled away and looked back at the fire. "About the others..."
L
"let me guess, they went on their own ways? did not want to stay a big family?"
"well...we did split up."
"i don't care right not."i said and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss, one that was almost better that our first. after a bit emperis snorted and we had to pull apart.
"sorry emperis for not greeting you. so, hello, now i want to go back to taking to pheebs so..." i turned back to pheobe.
P
"You weren't really talking..." I said slyly. I turned to Empress. "This is great! We need to find Queri and Jer!" I turned back to Leggie. "Wouldn't it be an amazing reunion?"
L
"ya. but where are they?"
P
"I...don't know. I swear I did." I got up and began pacing. "I knew it two days ago. I don't get why I can't remember it now..."
Empress snorted. 'Ever think about that mystic you visited?'
I looked back at her with horror. 'No...'
'After you visited her I saw your mind and it was emptier than before. It could be possible.'
"But that's not fair!" I shouted, and it echoed around the clearing.
Leggie raised his eyebrows at me.
'I'm not going back to her,' I said to Empress. 'We can find them without that knowledge. Can't we follow a trail or something?'
I bit my lip and thought of Jer. Was he okay? Did he still like me? Every once in a while at night I would dream about him...I shook those memories away. Leggie was probably listening to my thoughts. I couldn't think of Jer while I was with Leggie. I had to decide. Human or elf. And elves live longer. Naturally it would always be Leggie.
L
a thought struck me. "ever heard of helzgarve?"
"no."
"well it is a mountain of many wonders.some say it holds a glowing pool of water. other say t houses strange and powerful creatures. and still other believe a map, an enchanted map, that is of all the world rests in it's heart. that map shows you were anything you want is. but i think," hunched my shoulders a bit to make it dramatic,"i say that all the rumors are true."
pheobe had such a look on her face i wanted to read her thoughts but resisted. i waited for her response.
P
"It would be nice to go on another adventure again." I looked at Empress. 'What do you think?'
'Wherever you go, I'll go,' she said, and I knew it was true.
"The only thing is..." My voice trailed off. I left the fragment of a sentence hang in the air for a moment before I continued only so Empress would hear. 'I promised the wolf that if he helped me, I would help him. But he isn't here.'
'Maybe he decided he didn't need you.'
I shook my head. That didn't seem true. 'He looked lonely.'
L
i got up and stretched. my body did not feel as if it were on fire any more but i did not want to push myself. "i think we should get some sleep before we decide.i personally feel as if i am regrowing bones."
P
"You can sleep in the tent. I'm not tired yet." I said and looked into the distance.
last edited Больше года
L
i walked into her tent and sat down it was very small. hardly room for two people. "comfy" i said to myself. i lay down on my back and tried to fall asleep. i almost did, but then phoebe came in and stepped on my leg.
P
"Sorry. I have to get this," I held up my lucky necklace. I had found it in a small shop outside the desert. It was an amulet that supposedly said my name in a foreign script. It still fascinated me even without its gold-plated corners; it was around the size of a small coin.
L
"cool" said and fell asleep. was plagued with distorted dreams that involved running and killing things. then i woke up. the sun was just starting to rise as i steeped out of the tent.
wink
L
all of the sudden i felt as if i were going to explode.i leaned on a tree and felt te need to go deep into the woods. silently i ran as far as i could before falling on my face and feinting.
K
i raised my head. felt as if a tree had fallen on me. i stood up and shook myself. then i remembered my quest. the girl had promised to help me so found my way to her camp. she was lying by the fire asleep. i walked over and lay down so my snout was in her face. this ought to be good. i let out a very non wolfish thing. a high-pitched yippee bark.

(is that what u wanted bored?)
last edited Больше года
P
I opened my eyes and almost screamed, but I put my hand over my mouh. "Don't...do...that!" I said between hyperventilating breaths. He scared me out of my mind!
I looked over at Empress. She was still fast asleep.
"Where were you last night?" I asked as I got up and went to the tent to check on Leggie.
K
"i was tracking the fastest way to where i need to go. and where you are going to since you said you'd help me." i watched as she started to open the tent flap. "why did you not sleep n your tent?"
P
"Leggie?" I asked, staring in confusion at the empty inside of my tent, where the night before, Leggie had been. Was he trying to play tricks on me?
I turned to the wolf. "You didn't happen to see an elf anywhere this morning, did you?
"no. and i would like you to answer me before you go gallivanting off looking for a sleepwalker."
P
"He's not a sleepwalker." I said as I walked around the camp looing for Leggie. "And he slept in the tent last night. Why would I sleep out here in the cold when it's warm in there for no reason?" I didn't want to come off sounding rude, but I was slighty annoyed at Leggie as I said that.
mischievous
K
"ya. why would you?if you slept int he tent mr.i-am-not-here-right-now might still be here.anyway you HAVE to keep your end of the bargain."
(i am liking this....kay is so much like me....)
(lol it's sad that that's so true)
P
"I will keep my end of the bargain." I said, still looking for Leggie.
K
"then let me tell you what it is. or are you trying to get out of it?"
P
I whirled on him. "Of course not! It's not like I have a choice, is it?"
K
"oh you do, but you also have more to gain from going to the helzgarve mountain. i mean, while you are there you can browse the magic items." i set down and scratched my ears.
P
"Were you listening to my conversation last night?" I asked, suddenly suspicious.
K
"what conversation? i was out trying to find the safest path into the surrounding forests without the warped brambles there to try and kill you." i stopped scratching my ear and walked closer her. "i need to now what is going on in the mountain. and i know you want to go. but if you don't i will just ask the other human and his were-cat to help me. since they are almost there anyway."
P
"Jer and Queri? How do you-" I paused as he glared at me. I had offended him and his powers as a wolf god. I gulped. "Um, let's go. Leggie will catch up to us." I turned once more around the camp, saying a spell that packed everything up and put it in a bag (don't ask; it took me forever to learn how to do it), and I slung it over my shoulder. Then I thought, 'I hope Leggie comes back.' Or had he been my imagination?
K
"let's go. i will lead and you fly above." i automatically started running after i finished.
P
I jumped swiftly on Empress's back and we were in the air in no time.
K
i ran swiftly in and out of trees. in almost no time i was at the base of the mountain. i cast out my mind to the rider and dragon. they had strong barriers but i pushed them away and said, "honorable, but hardly necessary.you need to land. someone is on the mountain. they must not see you."
K
once they landed i slowly crept up the mountain. i did not want to fail.
Q
"i did not know so many magical objects could be in one place at one time!" i told jer. this was lie a horde of centuries worth of stealing and mugging and winning and buying!
P
I found Kay at a secret entranceway disguised by vines and overgrown grass. He sniffed around and said, "Your friends are here."
"What?" I stepped forward and looked into the darkness.
"Don't ask me what. I told you what." He said.
"Sorry."

J
"It's like my dreams came true and I'm finally finding long-lost treasure!"
Queri and I looked carefully and curiously at each item. After a while she stopped and stiffened. "I smell dog...and...Phoebe?"
Q
"yes pheobe. at the base of the mountain. an updraft brings the sent. we should hurry up and find that water." but i did not add, 'and i smell wolf mixed with leggie.'
K
'sorry'? was she stinking kidding me? i pushed that away and started up the trail to the top. i looked back to make sure the girl was following.
Больше года kaleysam99 said…
hmmm
ummmm......
P
I followed him up a narrow, rocky passageway.

J
I nodded.
((totally hot elf^^)) and wow bored, wow
K
at the first passage into the mountain i entered. it was long and narrow. i walked along until i came to a fork. "which do i take?"
"where do you want to go?"
"i don't know."
"then, it doesn't matter."((Alice in Wonderland)) i said all to myself.
Q
"come on." i said and started walking again. at the next split i took the brightest one. it lead to a small cavern with a pond in the middle. it glowed with many colors in many minutes
cloudy
P
I wanted to run to where Jer and Queri were, but I kept myself composed. We walked for a long time.

J
I watched in wonder as the colors changed. This small pool of water could give me a chance with phoebe. I would be able to be with her, to be all that Leggie would've been.
Q
"sorry to have butted n but, do not think like that." i told jer. and before he could get mad i said, "wait till it is red.red is for aging."
K
after a long time we entered a large cavern with all the jewels and items you could want. "wow"
P
I wondered if I could call out for Jer. Surely he was close enough to hear me.

J
The water turned blue, then green, then purple. "What do I do when it turns red?"
Q
"scoop it up. it will stay red, then drink it."
K
"don't." i said. "there are more than friends in hear. why do you think i had to come?"
P
"I thought you needed something." I said quietly, cheeks burning.

J
Then came the moment the water turned red. I did as Queri said, scooping it up. Just as my hands were at my mouth, I hesitated.
Q
"what is it? pheobe is not the only one of the group who would out live you. everyone would."
K
"i don't. i need to find out who is using this to become strong and what his purpose is.but i could use some of this." i look around at the stuff. i saw a pair of wolf armor. 'useful' i thought.
'ya, it is.'
'so is that tiara.you would look like a princes.'
'shut up voices.' i told them
(lol)
P
I ran my fingers lightly over a silk scarf, remembering what it was like to have things like this in an almost endless supply.

J
I nodded. "You're right." and then I drank it.
wink
(now legge has competition! and on que...)
K
i brought my head up in a flash. then i darted out of the cavern following an endless maze of tunnels to a dead end. i knew no one could follow and see me. i gave into the pain in my gut. i new. this was my power. i knew. my past. i knew
Q
i nodded too. "now, what else is useful in this place? let's go find something."
L(hehe)
i got up. this time it took less energy. i summoned clothes and walked into the maze of tunnels. on my way i picked p a stray hand and a half sowrd and buckled in on my belt. then i went on my way. i remembered it all. and i new my new name. though, for now i would keep it secret.
'thanks guys.'
'no problem'
'told ya you could count on us.'
'well, whatever.'
i looked up at the sound of footsteps.
P
"Kay?" I asked, trying my hardest to find the path he had taken. What was with him?

J
"Did you hear someone speak?" I asked Queri.
Q
"yes. i did not think we were alone when we entered. prepare for a fight."
L
"hey pheebs! why did you leave without me?" aw man this was fun! messing with her had to be the funnest thing had ever done.
P
I jumped when I heard Leggie behind me, and I turned to find him only a yard away from me.
"Where the hell have you been?" I asked, fists clenched.

J
Queri crouched low and tiptoed (if you can do so on claws) to the entranceway. "Queri-"
"Shhh." she said. "I heard more voices."
L
i raised my hands and shook my head saying, "whoa!- what the? i went to go relive myself and got distracted, come back, and POOF! you are gone. i headed hear hoping you would turn up and now you yell at me. some day i've had." i lower my head and shake it.
Q
i hiss. i hear pheobe."
"well what are you hissing at that for?" jer asked. i looked at him. "oh." he said. "i also hear she is talking to a male." i give him a pointed look