Everybody Loves Raymond луч, рэй on Letterman new years день

marilyn82858 posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 05:40AM
I absolutely laughed my *** off...I'm over 50 and love that a star can admit things change when you get older...I love old sitcoms..like leave it to beaver...i love lucy...honeymooners ..andy griffith..and i still watch old episodes of eblr..think i can almost do the dialogue word for word on the show...sad to say i like the new show but i LOVED eblr..and i still watch videos of eblr when there's nothing on tv..it makes me happy when i've had a bad day...to me i think that is the best thing an entertainer/STAR can provide to his fans...Someday i would love to thank Ray in person for the laughter!! Also i appreciate that he loves his family and after all the media crap with tiger jon charlie (whom i love also) Ray is truly a person i think everyone can relate to. God bless you and yours Ray in the new year!!!!

Marilyn McCauley

Everybody Loves Raymond 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года twinklintwilite said…
I totally agree with you Marilyn. I, too, am over 50 and I love the old shows. I have every vhs tape that I can get my hands of I love lucy. Big, Big, fan of hers. Lots of collectible items. But Raymond, omg! If he and Lucy would have gotten together and done a show...WOW! I would also love to meet him. I wonder if he has a family. I looked on Wikipedia but they didn't say. Does anyone know if he has a fanmail address. I've never written a fan letter but what the heck. Raymond and the whole cast are great and Robert is special in his cute little way also. I love the show and could watch it over and over again.
last edited Больше года
Больше года actu-elle said…
I must say, I have watched those episodes more than 10-15 times each and I never get tired of it. I am a real fan!!!

I used to put in on, while doing chores around the house, I did not even have to be sitting in front of the Tv, I knew the episode so much. But it was pleasing hearing them while I did my things, kind of like having your friends over.