Fanpop Pets About yor pet!

Saphira333 posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 12:58PM
come and share info on your pet all comments welcome !

Fanpop Pets 27 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года dragonrider said…
my dog is an idiot
Больше года sardines said…
My dog is tha bomb: it's a brown labrador retriever, and it's crazy! It's 10 years old.
Больше года harold said…
My cat, Gomo, is lovable but very old. She's also always been on the small side, so the other cats in any neighborhood make a point of detouring from their daily routine to beat on her. It's been that way for years. She's also been "fixed"...twice.
Больше года _Quinn_ said…
I have two boxers, Valentine and Brodie. They are awesome dogs.
Больше года emma_728 said…
My dog is an Akita/Labrodor, he's gorgeous and 10 years old.
Больше года claire-aka-bob said…
my cat jasper is a tabby cat
he loves to sleep eat and meow
and when i say meow i mean we have convosations and sing to each other, yes me and my cat have a strange bond ♥
Больше года JavaJoker said…
Nosferata is a mini rex rabbit with otter coloring
i was taking a vampire class when i came up with her name
she is too smart and knows what the alarm clock means. so if i don't get up right away, she jumps up on my bed and nudges me until i do
she also feels like velvet
she watches me all the time (like right now as i am writing this)
Больше года RainbowGeek819 said…
Mine is a Ginger Munchkin named pippin Because he has Tiny Legs Like a Hobbit! XD And My Boyfriend has a cat (That I keep In my house Now) Named Link (we were going to call Rinku Because thats Link's Name In japesse But I said I would always call it Riachu XD) Which is White,Golden and Black And he a Kitten ^_^ Well 6 Months old
last edited Больше года
Больше года Dearheart said…
I have a dumb but adorable black lab named Fetch (although he DOESN'T Fetch. I don't know why I named him that...maybe the fact I was six has something to do with it...) and he loves peanut butter. We always give him the empty jars to lick when we use them up. Then there's Bobbie Sox (he has little white paws), his annoying adopted little brother who's half his size and bosses him around. Bobbie is a troublemaker mutt, and he likes to go after chickens.

Then there's my two cats: Mia, the dainty little princess and your typical aloof kitty-cat - and her brother, Xavier, who gives cats a good name because he's more like a dog. ;)

My pets have personality, that's for sure! (Then again, I've never seen a pet who DIDN'T have one...)
Больше года RainbowGeek819 said…
Link is Now Called Rinku ¬¬
Больше года Emm_xD said…
My dog is awesomee!
He's just like a human, seriously.
He sits and watches The Simpsons with me :)
Больше года echosnake said…
i got 18 pets and there pets others dont have,meaning there the only animals i keep. they always do what i do when i wash the dishes,they help me. when i watch tv,they watch with me. there amazing.Claw,my scorpion,is the most obident.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Guitar-hero4 said…
my pet is a rabbit
my pet is a boy
my pet is black
Больше года thirteen_times said…
My dog is called Huntingtons because I read a fanfic where thirteen had a fish called Huntingtons.
Больше года Mallory101 said…
I have two blue Abyssinians. (Puffer and Ginger) Both 8 years old.
Puffer is very cute and lovable (Ginger is too) but he will randomly bite you at different times and he tends to walk all over the keyboard! Ginger is sooo overweight. A weekend ago I went to Cat show and while I was there I got this special food to help bring her weight down and as soon as I fed it to her she walked away..I was shocked (she turned down food!)
But ya my cats are very lovable but very weird,cute and all that!
Больше года TDIlover226 said…
big smile
I have MANY pets. But my favs R my dogs, I have 6 dogs, 5 of which are pure bread Asian Shih Tzus. My other one, which is our oldest dog, Max, is a big dog, hes a mut, German Sheperd mixed with a Chacolate Lab. My shih Tzu's names are Scrappy, TT, JR., Whiteye, and Chewy. My fav is Scrappy.
 I have MANY pets. But my favs R my dogs, I have 6 dogs, 5 of which are pure хлеб Asian Shih Tzus. My
Больше года 15parlingtond said…
sunny
My dog is so cute and friendly!!
Больше года 31ilikeallstars said…
smile
My dog is very playful!
Больше года Snugglebum said…
his name was snugglebum and he had an interesting coat, it turned from silver-blue at one end to brown at the other
Больше года Mistyflower said…
My hamster is named Barley. He is a light sandy color with a white streak across his back.
Больше года ivana776 said…
big smile
hellolink
Больше года ivana776 said…
big smile
i love animals
Больше года LT_spongebob123 said…
heart
I have two dogs, one is my best friend (seriously, he understands everything!) and another gull who recently turned one year, but it is also very fun to play in the yard. als have a black rabbit, which is two or three years. He has a funny habit, such as always be with me in the bath or anywhere else where I'm going to school and revolve around my legs. :D
big smile
Incidentally I noticed that I really got on very well with animals
laugh
I remembered that I have a cat, which I thought a boy but found out recently. (Imagine how surprised I was!):D
Больше года Frazeree said…
I have a girl cat called Fuchsia (after the flower). At the moment she has a giant scab on her leg :[ But I bet she will get better :) She will be One Years old in 2 months
Больше года k9hatake said…
heart
well my family shares a house with 2 fire belly toads, 1 betta, 3 african siclets, an algea eater, 3 dogs (possibly puppies on the way), a guinea pig, 2 red-eared sliders, and 2 lepard gekos.