Фаны of PoM deserted island RP

kivamarie posted on Apr 06, 2012 at 03:01AM
so the back story is a group of animals (our ocs) take a break from going on missions with skipper and his team by going on a fishing trip in the middle of the ocean. but then a storm makes the ship crash into a deserted island. so now their try to survive and stay alive on their own.
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 12:13AM

Фаны of PoM 1142 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1142

Больше года kivamarie said…
crying
(wakes up) ugh. man my head, what happened? (looks around) oh no. oh no. I'm the only one on a deserted island! I need to make sure that I don't have any injuries. (touches my left arm) nope not injured. (touches my right arm) ow! okay my right arm is injured. (touches my right leg) nope not injured. (touches my left leg) ow! okay left leg injured. and i don't see the others, oh no oh no! I'm the only one alone on a deserted island and my leg and my arm is injured! what am I going to do!? (lays down on the ground then starts crying)
Больше года kowalskirocks14 said…
hmmm
Shine: I'm up here... In the tree... There's a coconut on my head... Where's amber? And melcat?
crying
(still crying)
Shine: seriously mouse, stop crying. I will eat you!
Melcat: NO! Shine, remember the double-m credo! 'mice are mammals. We are too.'!
Shine:I just want her to stop cryi g and where is amber?
crying
(still crying)
Shine: *grabs kicks by the tal and hovers her above shine's mouth*
Melcat: *sees amber wash up on shore* amber! Shines about to eat Kiva!
Amber: WHAT?!?!?!?!
worried
Amber! Help!
last edited Больше года
Amber: *slaps shine and she let's go of kiva* how many times did I tell you not to eat jobs?... Once, and I'll say it again: DON'T EAT KIVA!
crying
(starts crying)
hmmm
-_-
crying
(tears coming out of my eyes) sorry Amber I'm just scared
Больше года Colonelpenguin said…
Kaitlyn: *wakes up on the other side* Man!! That was some storm!! I need to find the others if they are on here, if they're on here. 0.0 *starts to walk to find the others*
crying
(scared) (hugs Amber with tears coming out of my eyes in fear)
Kaitlyn: *stomach growls* I'm hungry I need to find food *jumps in water and finds some fish* I'm going to need to ration out my food so I can live and *pulls out canister and fills it up* I also need to keep for a long time, whoa ooh, I need to go find the others. *continues on walking*
crying
(scared) (still hugging Amber with tears coming out of my eyes in fear)
Amber: don't be scared, kiva! (omg, whenever I type your name on my iPod, it corrects to jobs instead!) we have an unlimited supply of water, fish, uh... Water.
Melcat:(her real name is melody) and there's banana trees, coconut trees, and other assorted fruits.
Amber: and it just the four of us!
Shine: but I can swear there were other people on the ship!
Melcat: then don't swear on anything cause there weren't.
Shine: but I'm POSITIVE there was at least ONE other person on that boat.......
crying
(scared) b b but what about the storm Amber?!
Amber: do you see a single cloud?- besides the small white one? The storm is gone, we have plenty of food, we can build shelter from the remains of the ship, and best of all, we're alone!
Shine: BUT THAT'S WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU: I AM SO SURE THAT THERE WERE OTHER ANIMALS ON THAT BOAT! So sure, that I would stick a squid on my head!
*amber and melcat exchange glances*
Melcat: of there were, whoever it was is gone. No one's on the island.
crying
(scared) but that's the problem for me I don't have no one to protect me from danger
Больше года CuteCuddly said…
laugh
CC: *falls out of another tree* OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
worried
(scared) yikes (hides behind Amber)
meh
CC: Ow, *groaning* my back. *stands* It's ok, Kiva. It's just me. *rubs back and groans*
worried
(scared) CC don't scare me like that it's bad enough I don't have no one to protect me from danger
laugh
CC: You have pleanty of people to protect you. *sigh* I'm sorry. The tree branch broke. How I got up there, I don't know. Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll protect you, ok? But some day you'll have to learn to protect yourself. Someday, you might end up in a rainforest without anyone to protect you and you'll have to survive and stay alive on your own. (know what I'm referencing here?) I'm just saying, you could be so much worse off, but at least you're with friends here.
smile
gosh thanks CC
meh
CC: You're welcome. *turns to Amber* Is everyone alright? Shine? Melcat? Where's Kaitlyn? I'm sure she was with us.
Shine: told ya!
Amber: quiet fluffy! *turns to CC* if kaitlyn's out there, we better start finding her!
(blood came out from my arm and my leg)
smile
Kaitlyn: *sees a penguin's silhouette on the sand* I must be close now, I just feel it!!
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg)
meh
CC: I feel like someone's watching us. *spins around* I'll go check it out. You guys stay here.
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg) okay
smile
CC: *looks for thing watching us and sees Kaitlyn* Kaitlyn, you're alright. Come on back to the group.
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg)
meh
CC: *sees Kiva* Good grief. If things weren't from bad to worse...*looks around* I should wash those gashes with sea water. The salt will help clean them, so they don't get infected. I'll just go get some.
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg) okay
tongue
CC: *comes back with an old turtle shell full of water* Ok, I have to clean this. *rips a small piece off Kiva's dress* Sorry Kives' but I have to do this. *dips piece of dress in water and daps it on Kiva's cuts*
(feels a little bit of pain) ow
CC: All clean. *rips two more strips off Kiva's dress* Again, I'm sorry. I'd do it to my own clothes, but I don't WEAR clothes. *wraps strips around cuts* There. They'll be alright now. You can walk around now. Ok?
(walks around a little) thanks CC
meh
CC: Good. Ok, I'm REALLT glad Rune didn't come on that boat. She'd either be badly injured or...or...*hesitates*...never mind.
hmmm
yeah well what about my dress CC? i mean look at it my dress is a mess already
hmmm
CC: At least your wounds are alright. I fixed them, didn't I? Right. So don't complain/
wink
well i guess there's that but you may got a point
hmmm
CC: How come we're suddenly alone again? Where is everyone?
hmmm
beats me
hmmm
OOC: This ALWAYS seems to happen, kivamarie. Everytime you and I are in a role-play, every else who was in before just abandons us. What's up with that? Don't they like us or something?
hmmm
i guess they went to bed or something
hmmm
OOC: Maybe. But it's kinda annoying. Still, maybe they lost interest. Oh well, at least TWO of us still enjoy it.
(sorry, not getting good internet now. I'm on vacation also, mostly walking. No time for to. I'll come on as much as a I can. As soon as vacation is over, I have middle school, but I will e on mostly in the free noobs. I'm VERY sorry, im Ben in Colonial Williamsburg a I type.)
Amber:I just wet swimming, fish everywhere, I love the tropics. Shine and melcat went into the forest for more fruit and smalle animals.