Фаны of PoM The Villians' RP!

CuteCuddly posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 04:13AM
This is the Role-Play for all those Fans with Villians, and want to RP in their point of veiw!

Rules:
No swearing. (substitue is fine...)
No inappropreite stuff.
No insulting each other, out of RP.
No gory deaths. (eg. lots and lots of blood, guts, cannibalisem, etc...)
Have fun! (if you can... >XD)

Villians so far:
Dr. Waschbär
Dr. Mysterious
Cameron
Raven
Kuro
Gary
Summer
Ursula Punk
Demon
Tiatra
Queen Lee
Shine (WHAT THE FUDGEINESS???? XD)
Ivory
Tyra
Pipper
Dr. Damion

What's happening:
The Villians have captured their enemies, ready for torture, But the Goodies come in at the moment...

Time:
1836 hours.

Dr. Waschbär: *strong German accent* Velcome, fellow villians. I have vaited for this oppertunity to meet all those who are bad. I vish to take a roll call, to see who has come.
last edited on Sep 27, 2012 at 12:57PM

Фаны of PoM 486 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 486

Больше года Catherina_PoM said…
smirk
Dr.Mysterious:Greetings..I am Dr. Mysterious,but you can call me Dr.M
Rina:(tackles Dr.M)Hah!Take that,Snowflake!!
Dr.M:Don't call me that!!And ouch that hurts..
Rina:Well that's your real name,Snowy!
Dr.M:Would you get out!This is The Villains' RP!!
Rina:Okey dokey,Snowyflakey!!
Dr.M:Argh!!Someday I'll get my revenge on that peng-you-in!!
Больше года CuteCuddly said…
mischievous
(LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)

Dr. Waschbär: Greetings, Dr. Mysterious. I like to use the proper names of my villian companions. So, you wish for revenge aginst that little Penguin? Ah, like the great, Dr. Blowhole, against Team Penguin. I try to make my life like him, only adding a few, minor improvments...
last edited Больше года
Больше года Tressa-pom said…
(I will join with Cameron the pigeon, my new villian OC :D )
Cameron: I don't care the other penguins but I must get my revenge on Mr. Snowfighter! So I must do something to Tressa >:D Maybe I just do something bad to Snowfighter. Hmm.
(YAY, Tressa! :D)

Dr. Waschbär: I do not care who you vant revenge on, Cameron. But it seems most of them are Freunde vith each other, ja? Ve vill get revenge together.
last edited Больше года
Cameron: Okay. But we are only 3.
Dr. Washbär: Don't vorry. There vill be more...

(I have advertised this RP on walls of some of my Fans. There vill be more! XD)

(And, in case you were wondering, Waschbär is German for Raccoon... Hm...)
Больше года 1Amberpet said…
meh
Raven: So how is all you villans? I am seeking revenge on little miss blunette. Her mother is the reason my eye is made of emerald.

Kuro: Yeah sure we get it. I want revenge on Mya too. She killed my prescious sister Rose.
Dr. Waschbär: *to Cameron* Vhat did I tell you? *to Raven and Kuro* Velcome, fellow Bösewichte!
Raven: *twirls finger in ear signaling she couldn't hear* Sorry. Is it your accent is to heavy or I just can't hear you? *starts chuckling* (Raven is a black penguin like lemur. That's why she has a flipper and a lemur arm. )

Kuro: Could you speak English please?
DW: I am speaking English! Bösewitche means villain in German! It is hard enough for me to speak clearly, vithout having to explain it all!
mischievous
Cameron: If only I still had a owl army. Nevermind.
Gary: Mwhahaha! Somone told me there's a meeting for villians! Hi eveyone! I'm Gary Summer. I just want to capture Tressa and send her to lab again.
tongue
DW: ein, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben ... *looks up at Kuro and Raven* Aplogies.
Raven: Well sorry....*rolls eyes* Anyway my plan is to wield the sword Kojinki and control Heaven, Hell, and the Earth. But the daughter of that stupid woman keeps getting in my way....

Kuro: I just want to capture her....that's all. Anyway I can kinda understand what your saying Doc. I speak some German.
DWL One, do not call me 'doc'. Two, I did say I don't care what you want to do for revenge, but controlling Hell, Heaven AND Earth seems a bit... impossible...
Rina:Hi again,Dr. Maniac..
Dr.M:-______- Didn't you already leave?
Rina: :D Nope!
Dr.M:Argh!!You have 3 seconds to get out..One,(looks at Rina who is crossing her arms)two,three..Now with the blast of my new invention,it'll clone you,but only your dark side!!
Rina:Okay..I'll (air quotes)'leave' you villains to discuss..
Dr.M:I know you're not leaving,you just air quoted.. -______-
last edited Больше года
tongue
(LOL, I know these spontainous inturupptions by Rina are funny, but can she not interuppt anymore? Thanks)

MW: Please, take care of her...
Больше года mostar1219 said…
Ursula Punk: somebody drumming up a meeting for my kind?
smirk
Dr.M:Rina,I don't wanna do this..But please would you get out already?!
Rina:Okay,fine-
Dr.M:(presses a button and Rina gets shoot out of Dr.W's lair)
Rina:AAAAAAAAAHH!
Dr.M:Farewell,flightless bird!!Hmm,when she got shoot of the lair,she looked like flying so "flightless bird" isn't the appropriate word..Umm,nevermind
MW: Ahh, more Bösewitche. And thank you, Dr. Mysterious.
last edited Больше года
Ursula Punk: need an extra boost next time she returns? Oh, the name's Ursula Punk: the most diabolical master of rock and roll!
Больше года ILUVKOWALSKI said…
(Ooh, could I join? :D I think I'll use my villain Tiatra, she's crazy. O.o One question, you said no swearing, but can we use substitute swears, like fudge and sugar? :P This is gonna be a little strange for me though, becuase I've always roleplayed with Emma. XD Oh, and by the way, Tiatra is the leader of an alien race called Zykas)

Tiatra: Hello fellow evil doers, I planning to seek revenge on the annoying little penguin called Emma, that stupid penguin has stopped me from controlling the entire Earth, and another planet. -__- My plan is to vanquish her, and her stupid team from existence so I can be free to rule the earth, and soon, the whole galaxy!! >:D
Ursula Punk: look, purple Penguin! You're gonna need some hard rockin' jams to take those penguins down. Not to mention my greatest enemy, Angela Bult, or Monique Star, as they call her.
(Who's the purple penguin? Tiatra's the pink and white alien that looks like a penguin. :P)
Больше года Gumball17 said…
(I really wanted to join so I made an OC for this. :D Dont know if Ill keep him after this though. :P He's Dr. Triton. He looks how Dylan would if he were 10 years older and he doesn't have a cape. Oh, and he's British.)
Dr. Triton: Well well, it seems there are some other pretty good villians around here.
Больше года Kait_Wolf said…
meh
Demon:(wolf, ghost) *sees all the villians* Just my luck. *floats down, ghost tail turns to legs and apears on the ground, waitting for someone to talk*
Tiatra: * To Ursula Punk* Why would anyone need hard rocking....... jams...... as you called them, to destroy the penguins?! We need proper weapons like chainsaws, and super rays, and mutation devices. *Looks at Demon* And who may you be?
Demon:(wolf) *stairs into Tiatra`s eyes* Can`t you tell by the fade black around my fur and my black eyes?
Ursula Punk: (to Tiatra) look, I don't carry around a guitar of bones with strings of flames just for entertainment! (Plays guitar solo and blows up part of the room)
Tiatra: mm... impressive.... I guess. (Yeah, Tiatra's a right urmm how can I phrase this without swearing....... Ah, she's a right 'other word for a girl dog.' XD She genuinely thinks that she is the best person in the universe, and everyone else is below her) *Looks at Demon* No I don't know who you are, I don't pay much attention to lesser villains.
Ursula Punk: dang right it is. You think THAT was impressive...(plays another solo and it becomes a gun) try THIS on for size!
Tiatra: *Looks bored* Good for you... *looks at the the other villains* So why are we all here anyway? I want to go back to plotting my revenge on that stupid little penguin, and her team of more annoying penguins, and ,the irritating aliens from my rival planet (they're the Equa's the purple ones Btw. ;D)
meh
Demon:(wolf) *rolls eyes* Ahh foreget it.... *whispers to self* This world is useless with teams...
Больше года Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
Queen Lee: *looks around* wow, I can smell the evilness and it smells awesome!!! But, anyway I hate, Kaitlyn!!! she's always better then, me!!! And I want to destroy this pain in my neck!!! *claps flippers and flying pigs appear* would you be a dear and get some water for me?
Pig: Yes, Ma'am
Tiatra: Ah, Kaitlyn sounds familiar, I think the annoying penguin Emma mentioned her once.
Queen L: Really? I herd that name a few times, fro that pesky Kaitlyn!!
Tiatra: They must know eachother, that gives me an idea! >:D We should capture one of them, and never let them go, unless the other surrenders! Then, we'll keep both of them! >:)
Raven: I've heard both of those names from that idiot little bluenette Mya. Maybe she is in aquantiance as well?
mischievous
QL: Hm... Tiatra, that's a good, Idea!!
Больше года AwwHellNaw said…
(i used and old villain. shine. XD no im serious. i created her a s a villain. a cute, young, fluffy little villain.)
shine: if were all done with the scatty plant and pick of revenges, i have a plot to take out my own enemy, and if you numbskulls are finished, i was hoping to share!
QL: NUMBSKULLS!! I'm the owner of a castle with lots of minions, weapons, and stuff that is to bad to say, around you guys (don't think bad it's more like chemicals and stuff like that )
Tiatra: And I control an entire planet! So don't even think about calling me a numskull, lesser villain, I could vanquish you before you could open your fluffy little mouth.
shine: *opens mouth at tiatra* im not vanquished. and if you guys aren't stupid, prove it. whats the square root of ten times ten? and if were all bragging, i own an underground system or tunnels that span the globe, even the oceans. and i have a shuttle, with which i flew to, and made tunnels in, the moon! plus i planned all my brothers deaths. how evil am i? and if you dont want me calling you a numbskull, fine. your all boneheads.
(lol, i didnt tell anyone yet, but all this is true. shine says her parents died from hunters, but she took them and her three brother, elsewhere, and made fine money later of some beautiful fox furs.)
smirk
QL: 10x10 is a 100, so if I square it, it'll be 10!!
Tiatra: You're the Bonehead, as you called it, I didn't say I was going to vanquish you, I just said I could have, oh and the square root of 10 times ten is 10, becuase 10 times 10 is 100, and the square root of 100 is 10. And you think your evil? I ate all of the male members of my family, and made the females watch, before I put them through weeks of unimaginable pain and torture, just for my amusment, then feeding their remains to my pet, before eating him too. I eat a male person of my kind for breakfast lunch and dinner, but that doesn't stop me from eating males of other species, like penguins for example. (Yeah, I know CC said no cannibalism, but she isn't doing t now, and she won't do it in the roleplay, but she'll mention it. )
(^she didn't eat them. she skinned them, and sold their meat as premium steak, bone as ancient jewelery, and skins, colors, as a fancy "fake" fur coat.)
shine: wrong, wrong all wrong! there is no square root to ten times ten. cuz its an equasion. if you cant convince them, confuse them! you people obviously don't know the way of the fox. conning, slyness and trickery. a few keys to unlocking a true vilanous potential. not something my parent would ever have liked. i wonder how their doing, stuffer in a display case at a meuseum. and if your so smart gues this, what color is a skull without the skull? the correct answer may have half my fortune.
Tiatra: Pfft, I don't have time to answer your silly questions, and yours the one who's wrong becuase it may be an equation but in a proper maths exam if that was asked, the answer would be my answer (it's pretty ironic, becuase I actually had that question in a maths once, and what Tiatra said here is right. :P) And why wound I need to know the ways of the fox, when I myself, am an exotic creature, from a lava planet of Cyfaror (Hehe, on my spell check on here, it tried to change Cyfaror to fancywork. XD) Wow, you skinned them, so what? I'm not going to argue with you anymore, becuase it's pathetic, and I don't like to mingle, with arrogant, lesser villains who prefer to argue with other villains that get the job done. Now, go away common mutt. *Turns back to Queen Lee.* So in your opinion which one of them should we capture to make as bait, for the other?
big smile
QL: Which, one should we capture? It's up to you because you said it.
Больше года Amber_Penguin said…
mischievous
Ivory: Hi there! Mind if I join in?
Tiatra: *Looks at Ivory* I guess so. *Looks back at Queen Lee* Well I think we should go for the younger one it will really upset the older one. >:) I know that Emma is 14, and her birthday is on 23rd April. What about Kaitlyn? (What's funny about this is that, Tiatra doesn't actually know Emma until Emma's 15. X3)
smirk
QL: We, should go for Kaitlyn, she's 13, and her birthday is in September. Hi Ivory, you can join, the more villains the more power!! >:)
last edited Больше года