Друзья Тест

nandacavalieri posted on Dec 08, 2008 at 03:24PM
Since I've made many quiz questions here, I want to make some questions about it...

Has anyone answered all of them?
What kind of quiz do you prefer? (for example, who said that? what episode is that? general knowlegde...)
And what do you think about the Friends quiz?

In my head these question have a point, but my head is so confused as Phoebe's so I won't explain to you...

Друзья 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года padme768 said…
well...hi!
i've answered all of the questions in that spot, including yours...they are great! :D personally, i prefer questions like, "who said that" and the general knowlegde ones...i hate the questions where they show you a screencap and then you are supposed to find out which episode it is from...
gennerally, i think the friends quiz is really nice...yet it is way to big, and for a new user it is almost impossible to answer them all...
Больше года nandacavalieri said…
Thanks padme768 for answering my questions :)
And I agree with you, for a new user it's almost impossible. I still have more than 100 to answer
last edited Больше года
Больше года Emm_xD said…
Yeah i agree it is a big quiz but i'm sure Nanda and i both have fun making them ;)
I do! And I learn a lot
Больше года lavender615 said…
i love questions that ask subtle things from episodes!! in a way,i learn something about friends a lot more from those kind of questions. Its like discovering something new from another person's eye, that one wouldn't notice easily..eg. bloopers, background changes, paintings in their rooms, etch..
Больше года mtoll4 said…
You all know I LOVE IT!!!!
Больше года mtoll4 said…
And btw, Nanda and Emm, YOU ROCK!!!!
Also all the other one`s who make quiz questions :D
Thanks guys for answering :)
Больше года Emm_xD said…
Haha mtoll you rock at answering them ;)

<3
Больше года mtoll4 said…
^ haha :D:D
<3
I agree with you afbs :)