Друзья Phoebes dress

apulsauz posted on Feb 18, 2009 at 04:04PM
Hey there! I'm new..

I'm actually trying to locate an image of Phoebe that I have in my head from an episode (can't remember what season or what episode but i think it's probably one of the last couple seasons) wearing a light blue and green dress. It's not her usual style (quirky) it's actually a really pretty dress (comparable to a spring bridesmaid dress)..

I'm actually looking for the image because I've loved it since i saw the episode however many years ago and now i'm looking for my bridesmaid dresses and all i can picture is that dress..

If anyone has any idea what i'm talking about or can direct me to that image or episode I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Друзья 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года padme768 said…
could you posibly describe the dress a little bit more?
Больше года mtoll4 said…
Hmm, light blue and green! Its kinda like I`m picturing it in my head! But I cant remember.. Do you rememeber anything else? Maybe what happens in the episode so we can find out :)
Больше года mj22 said…
Is it the dress where she is playing outside of Monicas restaurant and scaring all of the customers away and she is wearing a very nice quite formal dress?
Больше года mj22 said…
Series 9 episode 19 The One With Rachels Dream, Pheobe plays outside Monicas restaurant in a blue and green dress. I think this is the dress you are thinking of. Hope this helps
Больше года mtoll4 said…
^ That sounds about right :p
Hope it was!
last edited Больше года
Больше года CrazedFan said…
yep...that's the same one i was thinking about "mj22"