Gaara of Suna Hmmm

BabyBlud posted on Feb 07, 2010 at 02:15PM
Okay i haven't watched Naruto Shippuden yet as i haven't been able to find any on DVD (seeing as Jetix has quit and stopped playing it) and the manga i have to get over-seas so i don't have many of them - but i was just wondering...
When Gaara becomes the Kazekage and battles the akatsuki and dies, then gets brought back to life thanks to elder chiyo, even though Gaara has lost Shukaku does he still have control over the sand and how much, what can he do?
Discuss it!

Gaara of Suna 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года jamahl17 said…
zzz
huh!! Iwas just thinking to add a forum topic that asks a similar question. But my question was: Would the sand protect him without any jatsu?
But on the other hand, the answer to your question is: he can still use the handsigns-required jutsus, since you didn't watch shippudden, i will remind of the fight between him and kimimaru, he used handsigns to perform the sand wave,right?
So now, his only loss was the auto protection provided by shukaku from sudden attacks. FINALLY FINISHED THE LECTURE :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года Snugglebum said…
from what ive read in the latest manga chapters, i believe he still has an incredible amount of control over the sand but has lost the unconsous control that shukaku had given him
Больше года ImAnEasel said…
smile
Gaara still has as much sand control as he did before. :)