Georgina Kincaid Series Succubus Shadows

Caprysa posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 11:09PM
Has anyone read this yet? I get my copy tomorrow and can't wait to start it. Just curious about your thoughts on the new book.

Georgina Kincaid Series 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года aurora30 said…
Yes um...lol kinda already finished it. I just couldn't put it down. Even began laggin at work staying up late to keep reading. I'll let yu read your book first before i give my opinion. And ooh do I have an opinion.
Больше года Caprysa said…
Yay...Im glad u read it...it seems like this spot doesn't have too many people that talk about the books on it...I'm going to read it this week...had to wait for my sister to get the book too-we kind of read books at the same time to discuss---yeah I know kind of funny. I will come back later in the wk to get ur opinion on it...cant wait!
Больше года love_VA said…
i just finished reading it last night... its good.. but get kinda slow which is not that bad..
Ok...so I finished reading this a couple of nights ago...I was disappointed that it was kind of short...and there were some slow parts but I guess it has to be that way since there is only one book left :( Now I did like the book very much and I was very happy with the ending...yes I am a big Seth and Georgina fan. Some people are for her and Roman who I also like A LOT...I'm mostly for her and Seth because he is her soul mate and we all know poor Roman isn't no matter how much he loves her. So, who else thinks that Seth is her first husband reincarnated or something?? And obviously there is something wrong with her contract...what do u guys think? What r ur theories??
I HATE SETH!!!.. I MIGHT AS WELL NOT BOTHER READING THE NEXT BOOK CAUSE I CANT STAND ANY MORE OF SETH AND GEORGINA LOVE.... I HOPE THAT ROMAN GET ONE LAST CHANCE WITH GEORGINA.. HOPE SETH DIES AND I'M PRETTY SURE HE WILL BECAUSE THATS WAT WE LEARNED FROM SUCCUBUS SHADOWS THAT GEORGINA'S PAST IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF HEARTACHE.. SO IM SURE SHE ND SETH WONT HAV A HAPPY ENDING.. THAT MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE ROMAN CAN HAVE HIS CHANCE
last edited Больше года
U should read the next book because it's the last one and u never know maybe her and Roman will get 2gether. I'm thinking she will get the happy ending because of all of the heartache she's been through...I don't want Seth to die and I can absolutely see why u want her and Roman 2gether....it's hard not to love him. I'm still hoping for her and Seth to make it work but I don't want Roman broken hearted either...I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Thanks for sharing ur thoughts!!
HER AND ROMAN....... ANY GUY OR GIRL breaking eachother hearts.. is not worth a second chance... and seth isn't worth another either...... .. well except. ROSE AND DIMITRI case(they are like ment to be)
last edited Больше года
Больше года curlygirl said…
crying
I have to admit I'd pick Carter...but I'm just along for the ride. I think in the end, she'll end up with Seth, but there will definitely be some compromises! I believe he is her husband reincarnated. My theory is that the 'other contract' is his contract. The question is...what is the nature of his contract? Is it a deal w/the devil to find his true love? Is it just to know true love? If this is HIS contract, is Seth even aware of it? Even though I am a Carter-girl, I am interested to see how the series wraps up. Also, sad that Erik died. He was a cool old guy...
laugh
thnks for the comment!! see your point but never really thought of seth being her old husband reincarnated i reckon that is good theory.. OMG i love carter too he is like in a little world of his own.. :). ONE character i love more than anyone it is ROMAN he is so amazing.
Больше года itssofluffy said…
hmmm
ive been kind of going back and forth between who shes going to end up with. i think that maybe carter would "fall" for her. then i think of seth and roman and thats where it all gets compicated. seth is her soul mate but i like roman ALOT. and i dont know her contract said that all mortals would forget her and her existence. but i think that the problem with her contract is because of the time she went back to her home town. when she visited kyriakos and he didnt remember her. as she left though and she asked him if he was sure if he didnt remember her. then he said '"im sorry, i dont." he winked. "but ill remember you now."' so maybe thats the loophole? his remembering her after that. ughhh i cant stand not knowing im dieing for the next book.
laugh
We all wish carter will fall for her!! BUT thats never gonna happen. He will ruin everything for himself. angels are not allowed to be sexual encounters with anyone
lol i'm dying for the next boo as well!! ..

Even tho i hate it. but she and seth are gonna end up together. and Georgina's dream, the one with baby girl is gonna be true.. !!

i wish they just all die. its better then her spending the time with seth