God Hi.

Sora2797 posted on Feb 25, 2011 at 06:08PM
God doesn't exist dumbass.

God 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года greatnews12345 said…
Look who's talking!!!!!!! Wait till the end of the world. If you believe in GOD then you go up too heaven with him where the sidewalks are made of gold and the animals are nice to people and don't bite. But if you don't believe in God then you'll go to hell with devil and be burning as you walk. I learner that from the Bible. Or accually just wait till you're old and die. You know that if Eve hasent bitten the fruit that the snake gave her then she and Adam would be still alive and no one would die!!!!!!!
Больше года blackpanther666 said…
Wow, and you go around saying that everyone has the right to their own opinion, yet you will write utter crap like this... If you want to believe in a God, fine. Don't go around telling people they will go to hell, because that is not YOUR decision to make and no-one appreciates being told to go to hell.
Больше года HPCouples said…
^Yeah, so when it's something we say to you it's wrong, but if it's the way you want it it's right? Saying "God doesn't exist dumbass."
is not having an opinion, but spitefully hating on this spot. There is no way to defend what he/she wrote. Would you like it if I went to the atheist spot and wrote 'God DOES exist, bitches.'? NO, you wouldn't, so you shouldn't try to go around changing up your story to make it seem like we're the bad ones, when that person had no right to put that here. How do you think we're suppose to react when people, like you, keep coming on this spot to hate on it? Get. A. Life.
I'm not hating on anything and I wasn't standing up for Sora, I don't know him/her and don't care to. I had a fault with what Greatnews was saying. Did I say God doesn't exist? Nope, I said 'I have no reason to believe in God', unless it is proven to me (visual proof).

You're facts are inconsistent, you are making me out to be some kind of wanker for having a different opinion to you. I will go on any club and say what I think and I encourage you to do the same, because anyone should be allowed to say anything they feel on any club, unless it is to insult someone, or troll. I'm not making you out to be the 'bad ones', excluding Greatnews, who told Sora they would go to hell... Even if Sora was being a dick, that is still not on. How would you like it if I said you were going to hell?
Больше года HPCouples said…
^ How are my "facts" inconsistent? My "facts" can't be inconsistent because, firstly, I wouldn't even consider them facts. I simply responded to your ignorant response.

How would I like it if someone were telling me that? Well, if I was acting like Sora was, then I think people should speak up about it, 'cause I have no right to be rude. If I didn't do anything wrong, then yes, I would be mad, but that's not the case here.

Oh, and you shouldn't encourage anyone to do that because while you think it's 'you speaking your mind', others would take it as you being a troll.
Trolls are not people who 'just speak their mind', trolls are people who go out of their way to make everyone's life hell. If you say I'm coming on here to 'hate' on this site, then that is you trying to prove a fact... I'm not hating on this site, I'm debating, so you should learn the difference between the two. I said nothing on here that constitutes 'hate', I said that telling someone they are going to hell, over a simple ignorant insult is wrong... I don't go around telling people they are going to hell, and no-one else should either. People like Greatnews should learn to ignore people taht go out of their way to hate on things.

Now, look back on this reply, does this constitute 'hate'?
Больше года xHardcoreBunnyx said…
^ Well, you shouldn't debate things that aren't meant to be debated on a spot where it's about God. Go to the debate spot if you feel so strongly about that. And just like you think people shouldn't go around saying "go to Hell", we think people shouldn't go around saying God doesn't exist on the God spot. Also, it's tiring after a while constantly having top deal with people who wan't nothing then to bash on our beliefs. Of course we are going to respond. AND it's only a "simple ignorant insult" to you because you don't have passion for this spot like we do, so of course we are going to feel more like it's a horrible comment than you are.
last edited Больше года
Why not? I have just as much right to discuss it here as you do. That is rubbish, though, saying go to hell is telling someone to die and then be in the worst place depicted imaginable... I may not believe in God, but even I wouldn't wish something like that on my worst enemies, not that I have any. Plus, Sora, is just a misguided troll, you people should take pity on him for having such a biased opinion, instead of uttering insults like: 'go to hell.'
Больше года xHardcoreBunnyx said…
Oh, okay. I see what you thought of the comment. greatnews12345, is talking about his/her religion, which is: if you accept and believe in God and go by His rules you will make it to Heaven. If you don't, you'll go to hell. It was directly, indirectly to Sora. You did want to know more about religion, so there you go. You can't really get mad at that person because just like you said, it's there opinion on God and this spot is to discuss about that, right?
Больше года Bladewarrior said…
there is scientific proof idiot the big bang n evolution has been disproven millions of times
Oh really? Been disproven by whom? Where's your evidence for this?
last edited Больше года
Больше года cloudcastle said…
smile

( :

Hello sora2797 . . .

Exist?

Not certain about God existing, should existence = life.

God may not have a flesh and blood body.

God could be Invisible.

That hard to have belief in?

Air could be invisible.

Q. How could a being that breathes, breathe?

A. For air to be some-where.

Q. How could there be a Creation?

A. For The Creator to be some-where.

The Easter Bunny could be on the way.

Chocolate could help you to take life easy.

Hope you have a happy Sunday.

( :