Мурашки Am I the only one who thinks Evan Ross is the biggest Woobie in the series?

sweetie-buttons posted on Jan 22, 2018 at 09:40AM
He gets a lot of crap from fans for being whiny, but can you blame him? He has to deal with sadistic bullies, annoying cousins, mean teachers, recurring nightmares, and never ONCE gets a break. Jesus Christ, even Gary got a happy ending! Most butt monkey protagonists only have to star in one or, at most, two books, but Evan's in FOUR books where he's tormented endlessly. The closest he gets to a break is a scene in Monster Blood III, and even then all he gets to do is hang his bully to a tree for a little while, while Michael got to banish his annoying sister from existence, and Dirk beat up Gary's bullies while in his body. I also think it's weird that he gets constantly misblamed for bringing back the monster blood and wanting to use it when it's actually Andy who does that, but everyone loves her for some reason. Andy is a crap friend. Come on, i can't be the only one who feels a little sorry for Evan.

Мурашки 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BillyDeep said…
I think Evan was great. I was glad to see he was a recurring character in the next 3 Monster Blood installments. He was just a victim of peer pressure from Andy. She's the real jerk, not Evan. I wasn't as fond of her character because she was too pushy.