Сплетница F*uck Chuck

heyther0689 posted on May 20, 2008 at 01:00AM
what a jerk, seriously im so freaking mad at him. Who does that?

i bet you blair will find out and chuck will regret it but blair will be done and alreadying moving on.

ugh

Сплетница 17 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года jlhfan624 said…
He didn't want to get his feelings hurt. Don't hate him.
Больше года Shandiii said…
I'm upset with him too.
Больше года Praesse said…
i'm in love with him! No matter what, I will still love him! This wasn't his finest moment, but Blair's always treating him like crap, okay? DON'T HATE HIM JUST BECAUSE OF THIS! He has his reasons!!
Больше года PamHalpert454 said…
I know, he loves her no doubt but his father scared him, Chuck is only 17 years old in love and doesn't know how to handle it. Cut him some slack!
They will get back together, but I mean who wants to watch a boring couple, Chuck and Blair always make it interesting.
Больше года waldorf said…
C/B IS NOT OVER. If it was, every C/B moment in this episode would be completely meaningless and filmed just to torture us and to give us false hope. The writers can't do that, they can't be that mean. :(
last edited Больше года
Больше года heylyla said…
Arrgh i was so mad at Chuck after all the C&B scenes during the wedding, i hope you're right Waldorf, the writers can't be that mean, i'll be gutted, Chuck and Blair are one of the main reasons i'm hooked on this show ! Couning down the days to season 2 already !!
They are not over, okay. Really. Second season spoilers are really accurate! =)
You 2 have the same icon. That's confusing. haha.
Больше года lizisme said…
I HATE HOW YOU GUYS ARE DEFENDING HIM HE DID WRONG YOU SHOULD JUST ADDMIT IT
I agree. I'm tired of people telling me I'm wrong just because I think what Chuck did was wrong.
Больше года ChuckBlairLuvA said…
That was soooooooo horrible what Chuck did! I mean, yeah...Blair DID treat him like crap...but this wasn't for revenge, he just freaked out...he didn't wanna be told that he wasn't going to be who he had enjoyed being his whole life...and maybe he didn't want to hurt Blair's feelings...but this is ridiculous! I mean, they were finally going to start over fresh...and all those wedding scenes were just sooooo cute, I was dying...it was beautiful! C/b better not be over...b/c they are mine and basically everyone's main reason for watching the show (let's be honest). I...I....I just feel like even if they do get back together, it's not going to happen till like the end of the season with this whole play. He fought sooo hard to get her, and then this? Honestly!
Больше года heyther0689 said…
Okay first of all blair was a bitch to him and treated him like crap, he deserved it....

- he lied to nate so he would get in a fight at the ball

- he blabbed to gossip girl and ruined blairs rep and her relationship with nate

- and he compared her to his dads arabian whores...

he deserved it, and now i cant wait to see what he gets when B finds out hes still a scumbag
Больше года iloveWENTZ said…
he is a scum bag. i think she`ll be mad but what about that other guy at the airport. i think blair liked him. im not sure but he might be a new addition to the gossip girl group.
Больше года lobke said…
Well first of all I wanna say, you can be sick of the people who are defending him, but what if they truely think they're right? Everyone can have it own opinion. Second of all I forgive him, he is/was/will be in love with Blair, I really believe that. But he stays Chuck Bass, it's who he is. Did you really want him to change in to an honest good guy like Nate? I know I don't. I want Chuck to be Chuck and if this is the way how, then I'm cool with it :P
Больше года lobke said…
O! And they didn't break up, they're still spending the summer together :P
I agree with Lobke too. I want him like he was since he fell for Blair. That's the Chuck I like. And I'm not defending what he did, I'm justifing his reasons.

A Natish Chuck would be SO SO SO BORING AND HORRIBLE!
Больше года PamHalpert454 said…
I agree! We can only have one brooding pretty boy and one brooding poet, and Chuck is our brooding bad boy. We like him like that! Blair does too, and he just needs to realize he can care about her and be himself!