Сплетница Season 2 Spoilers Bart/Rufus/Lily and Chuck/Blair

Praesse posted on May 25, 2008 at 07:28PM
I found this on fanbolt.com. =)

"Fraz from Fanbolt declares that it is discovered Bart sent Rufus on tour purposely, to keep him away from Lily. Uh oh, looks like Bart’s not as comfortable with her past as he said he was:

“One of Bart Bass Companies is the sponsor behind Rufus band getting a call to go out on the big Rock tour and giving Rufus back a career on the road. Bart had hatched the plan to help make Rufus dream come true so that Rufus will be traveling and out of Lily life. Just to be sure to keep Lily on the straight and narrow of running into Rufus.”

Chuck is driving Blair crazy like working on her nerve but she tries to remain composed. It is so obvious these two are going to dance around each other."

Сплетница 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года jojorojojohe said…
ohhhhnice! i luv chair N rufly!! rufly a bit more though rite now! :) thx 4 postin!
Больше года Shandiii said…
I wonder how Chuck is driving her crazy?
Больше года Praesse said…
Maybe with some witty Chuck-Bass comments that we all love? =)
Больше года Shandiii said…
Haha! Maybe, but I bet she secretly loves his comments, even if she tries to hide it. lol!
Oh, yeah, she does! =)
Больше года TriineA said…
Uh.. Bart is sneaky! Looking forward to the dance ;D
Больше года ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Hmmm...well, I guess Rufus is sorta winning...plus I like how they ended it with them, even if he couldn't be with Lily. *tear* And I wonder about this whole Chuck craziness with Blair? Is it b/c of what he might've done with Amelia...or just him being himself and hopefully they've gone past that incident. Hmm...oh but Blair does love her Chuck. She must stop denying. Rather sweet, I think. Oh Praesse, I love how you have all these updates on them. You are the best source on this site. =)
Oh, Lauren, that's so cute! Thank you! =]