Guardians of Ga'Hoole Избранное Quotes!

lovelife324 posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 08:07PM
You may add any fave quotes from the book series or the movie. It can be funny quotes, mad quotes, sad quotes or any where in between. Here is an example: "But Hoole wore no crown," Otulissa interrupted. "Remember the legend? I've studied the entire cycle of the North Waters." This quote was from the guardians book called The Burning and it was on chapter four on the 26th page. Oh and make sure to write where u found the qoute just like in my example. Have fun!

Guardians of Ga'Hoole 20 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года SorenTheOwl said…
smile
Hmm...Out of the movie my favaourite quotes are :

'' There's nothing wrong with dreams..''

''You mean theyr' real?''

SorenTheOwl~
Больше года Just61331 said…
smile
From the movie: "Bet you didn't count on this!"-Digger
"We're halfway there!"-Digger
last edited Больше года
Больше года lavawind said…
smile
"I defy you for i have free will." -Nyroc/Coryn
"No... the ember us not what i want.." -Lutta
"there is nothing to fear but fear its self."-Lyze of kiel
i don'nt kno the page number on the top of my head right now
:)
Больше года Twilightiskool said…
tongue
"The Sea Of Hula Dance!"-Twilight, of course!
Больше года cardog89 said…
"Fly you fool"-Twilight
Больше года 18wanda said…
"Put a mouse in it!"

Everyone often tells Otulissa that.
Больше года 123cosmo4 said…
Oh my gosh! That quote you posted, lovelife324, I just read that in the Burning like an hour ago. Sweetness...
Больше года 123cosmo4 said…
smile
"War isn't glorious, amazing, or even heroic. It's merely doing what's right and doing it again and again."
-Ezylrib,Legend of the Guardians
Больше года Twilightiskool said…
cool
"Ish? What in Glaux's name is 'ish'?"
-Twilight ;)
Больше года 18wanda said…
I like when Ezylryb says: (Note that these may not be exact)
"Battle is not glorious or beautiful. It's not even heroic. It is merely doing what is right, and doing it again and again."
cake
This is actually my least favorite quote:
"Such vanities are not nesicary"-The Striga
Больше года Just61331 said…
crying
"I need no wings where I'm going."-Coryn Best. Quote. Ever.
Another favorite of mine is
"Sprink your spronk"
Otulissa
Больше года OldGroovyShade said…
From the Movie:
Soren: "I known that you don't really think that".

Kludd: "Than you don't know me. At all".
Больше года OldGroovyShade said…
Another is:
Digger: "Twilight knows the way to the sea of Hoolemere".
Twilight: "Of course I do. To the Sea of Huladance!"
Digger: "Twilight...It's Hoolemere..."
Twilight: "Hoolemere!"
Больше года SisterOfThalia said…
crying
Oh, there's so many! But the two that I liked the most were these:

"Anything worth doing has risks. And believe me, this is worth doing." -Hortense, The Capture

"SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!" -Otulissa, The Siege ;)

I'm always going back and forth between three favorite characters: Hortense, Ezylryb, and Otulissa. Currently it's Hortense, but when Otulissa said "SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!" I decided she was my favorite at the time XD

@cardog89, Oh my gosh, I hated that quote from Striga. I hated pretty much everything that punk said >.>
Больше года Newbiehere13 said…
Not really a quote but this is my favorite :'>

"You who were born into evil found good. You who were raised in tyranny sought equality. You who were schooled in brutality learned only mercy. You who were taught the dishonorable discovered honor. You who were taught the dishonorable discovered honor. You who were nurtured on the poison of the most ignoble owls in the world are most noble. You are my nephew and my king."
-Soren, The Outcast
~"
This was so cute xDD

"Phillip, I hate to tell you this but...but I think I am dying."
-Coryn, The Hatchling
~"

"But here I am. We are all here, Soren. We are together again -- the band is together."
-Gylfie, The Burning
Больше года Newbiehere13 said…
I also liked "SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!" xD
Больше года gilili said…
“Everything here at St. Aggie's is upside down and inside out. It's our job not to get moon blinked and to stand right side up in an upside down world. If we don't do that we'll never be able to escape. We'll never be able to think. And thinking is the only way we'll be able to plan an escape."
-Gylfie”

“Blood hardly defines one's character. We are made by our actions, not our blood. - Soren”

“A legend, Kludd, is a story that you begin to feel in your gizzard and then over time it becomes true in your heart. And perhaps makes you become a better owl.” - Noctus

“They did not hear Grimble, as he lay dying, chant in the true voice of the Boreal Owl, in tones like chimes in the night, an ancient owl prayer, “I have redeemed myself by giving belief to the wings of the young. Blessed are those who believe, for indeed they shall fly."”

“I am ashamed of anyone who has eyes and still cannot see." - Mrs. Plithiver

“Very possible! Possible, indeed. Maybe even probable, which, as you know if you study your arithmetic,can happen more often than possible. In other words, probable is more possible than possible. - Bubo”

Yeah, quite a few :P But I just can't decide; they're all so good! :)
Больше года tt004 said…
cool
book quote:
keep your friends close,
keep your enemies closer.