H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 659

Больше года CourCour said…
smile
I just translate this from spanish it said
spanish:La 4 Temporada empezara a emitirla entre octubre y noviembre de 2011 en el Reino Unido .
to
English:The fourth season began airing between October and November 2011 in United Kingdom.
Больше года Hoboman said…
laugh
There should be a season 4 with emma in it. And it will make 4 mermaids if emma isn't there coz cleo, bella, charlotte and rikki.
Больше года Hoboman said…
crying
Can somone be my friend add me!
Больше года allthingsbrii said…
crying
well i have a link where there is a free streaming of all the seasons!

link

i rlly hope there is a season 4 or ill die o.o
Больше года allthingsbrii said…
@Hoboman
did u see the finale of season 2 ??? Charlotte lost her powers -.-
Больше года newtonlb01 said…
I think they should make knew mermaids younger mermaids and the older ones must show them away x or bring emma back!!! I<3H20
Больше года H20Fan4Life1 said…
There will 100% be a 4th Season my friend from black ops lives in australia and it showed a preview of the 4th season
Больше года bronwynr1 said…
big smile
could u maybe find a link?????
Больше года CourCour said…
smile
link
you can translate this to english
Больше года h20fancleo said…
big smile
THE BEST NEWS I'VE EVER READ! LOVE IT!
NEW ACTRESSES? TELL ME YOUR JOKING?????? NOOO NEW ACTRESSES Indi , Cariba , Phoebe and Claire are perfect in h20
Больше года SheSheez said…
heart
wait so is there a season 4 or what?!?!?!?! With all the same people? It would never be as good if it got new people!

I REALLY LOOOOVE H2O!!!! IT IS MY FAVORIT SHOW EVER!
Больше года mollypollyanna said…
big smile
i hope theres a season 4
hmmm
Is there? If there is i think it comes out in October or November!
Больше года rikki5142rczb said…
crying
they better make a season 4. i really really like all of the girls on it.... i also dont want them to get new actresses. i especially dont want cariba to leave... i would be insanely sad if she left... i dont think any one can play the parts better than claire, cariba, phoebe, indiana, burgess, and angus. the producer better not replace them if they know what is best to keep their fans. i also want sophie to leave. i really dont like her. they better make a season 4.... does anyone know when it will air in america?
Больше года rikki5142rczb said…
crying
Cariba, Indiana, Phoebe, and Claire are the best actresses for h2o and if they replace them, im gonna have to stop watching the show because i've grown to love them. WHO'S WITH ME??!!
tongue
I am but i would probably still watch the show...
Больше года anjariel said…
crying
i am!
and new actresse indeed! they cante EVER vdo iot as cleo rikk and BELLe and em can EVER!!
and allso the qestiomns are still many and un solved: will the iles survive? whos bellse remini family? hows her home?? what mo si it with the mermaids in me?? and wil it be a merman?? if so:. wich one o em gusy there? will ?+ he shue lopved his belle was that hm??or lweis as hes really good in keepin the secret?+
and what about ol times BAD haps?+
wil the bad sga be redoen?+ or not?+ whta was it whit the comet?+ was it alone..?+
or..NOT..?
and the place in the i8les??
is th JUST tha one..? or.. is it anotherpone below?? the one wating and watchin wil shuerly know so lets all get mo h2o!mo h2o!
and you h2o prod staf:: make su mo h2o!! PLEASE!! we all need it!
allso:: dont EVER chonchhe the actresse out pretty pleasze with homemade icecream ontop!!
see if they was the enithe BOTTOM would fall outta it!
and let em be adult eh?? i realt LOVED to see hwo thye handle to be mermaids even then i??
like: whne thye get married and carrying theri lovebaies forinstance: wil they manage that?+ or not? wil they husbam handle thire bing mermaoids?? ornot?
and thyr families.. how wolud they react whne FINNAØLY get to know whne your vwery best betss are READY to tel em slfs??
see?so let ti go and make a season 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 an++++please h2o prduser please!!
love.. anjraiel the ho2 needing lil sad if not more siranmarmaid..
ps: theyr already my bstebste ..A..:DDD!
big smile
wait there is a season 4?
yes there is a season 4 and if u got netflix u can watch all 3 seasons instantly
yes there is a season 4 and if u got netflix u can watch all 3 seasons instantly
smile
when will it be out? october?
IDK when but there is a season 4
big smile
cool! how do you know that?
my friend from black ops lives in australia and i asked him about it and he checked for me and said that on one of the channels it showed a preview of the fourth season
Больше года Charmedh2ogirl said…
Cool with all the same actresses?
big smile
awesome!!
Больше года TeamJacobInigo said…
I have heard this on a site:

Season 4

Episode 1-While Cleo is working as a dolphin trainer during the summer, she then sees Emma. Then they went to the beach so Emma can meet Bella and Will. Bella reveals to Emma that she is a mermaid, and Emma believes her after she tells her. By human form, Bella and Emma show each other their powers.

That night, Emma saw the water tentacle for the very first time. Cleo decides to control it, then Rikki.

Episode 2-Emma meets Mimi Chatham, the granddaughter of Louise Chatham, whose a mermaid who can make water patterns, see kaleidoscope visions using water, and make auroras and rainbows on both day and night. She wears a necklace with a rare shell to hear sirens.

When Rikki is cooking dinner, she uses her power to create a fire to cook. Cleo is putting wallpaper for Rikki's Cafe. That night, Bella saw the full moon and gained her power to create earthquakes by sleepwalking. Then Emma tries to avoid the water after Bella created an earthquake by freezing it. Cleo moves it sideways. When Bella starts to get out of control with her powers, Emma, Cleo, and Rikki, try to find her while swimming at the ocean. But Will rescued Bella.

The next day, Bella decides to turn the water into gelatin, but ends up creating an earthquake.

Here is the link: link
IDK if they r the same actresses hes never seen the show we will have to wait and find out and teamjacob dont believe that site it isnt accurate
Больше года H20CRBE said…
crying
I don't think there will be a season 4, all the fan sites are shutting down. The actors and actresses are moving on to bigger and brighter projects look at phoebe tonkin she's going to the secret circle that's bound to do well. It's not fair on us fans that the producers can't even release a statement saying what's happening when the finale of h2o released more questions than answers. Everywhere wikipedia saying it's finished only a german interview says there is going to be a season 4 and that was years ago! So unless someone can definately give me a really good definately there is going to be a season 4 I am going to say my goodbyes now.
they r already done filming the 4th season they filmed it b4 the secret circle
Больше года Dan_07 said…
smirk
Please be a season four ! :3
Больше года hungermuffin said…
wink
cant we have a debate because its a show to make it and for the lonng story thank u but how do u know were did u watch it so i ckan do the same i really like themmm alot
how did u find all this info out please say i also wnt to contact director ckuz i heared the girls are to old to film
my friend from black ops lives in australia and it showed a preview of the 4th season
I hope that it's true because I want Bella and Emma to meet... And I want to see the mermaids meeting a merman or something, the mermaids in college or something like that... I just want a season 4...
Больше года mystyfoot101 said…
in what episode of what season does charolette become a mermaid???
Больше года Charmedh2ogirl said…
Season 2 episode 21 it's called And Then There Were Four
@H2OFan4Life1
Are you sure about that friend of yours? Can you ask your friend what was in the preview?
smile
Yes. Could you? Just so we can be sure.
Больше года tatalanawise said…
cool
most def!
Больше года h2o-clewis said…
@H2OFan4Life1 or can you ask your friend to record it !?
cool
That would be Cool!!!! :D
My friend said it just H20 Season 4 Fall 2011
@ ok, thanks for your help...
YES!!! CANNOT BELIEVE IT
A FOURTH SEASON OF H2O.... Whoopie!!!!
Больше года DonnaA said…
I love them all but I wish Lewis could come back tooo! Or at least in a spin off movie. It's the greates show!!!
in the photo in the link the girl with the blonde hair is claire. phoebe , indiana and cariba are there
MAKE A SEASON !
TeamJacobInigo ^ didnt u say whats ganna happen and how do you know i ? i really love h2o just add water and i dont wnt it to end can any one give me contact to the creAtor of this awsome show and i heard there was ganna be a gothic mermaid and a mail mermaid but from 2 diffrent shows
Well, I saw it on a site... The link is there too :D