Harper's Island Вопрос Round!

katie11 posted on Sep 06, 2010 at 06:54PM
All you need to do is i will start:

Example: I put- Who is your fave character?
HarperIslandfan- Abby; Who is you least fave character?
Energizerbunny- Henry; Why do you think madison is so creepy and so on.

Ok hope you get it and have fun:)

Harper's Island 134 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 134

Больше года alirioaguero2 said…
Maybe because it was weird to see someone still asking about Wakefield killings, especially Abby. Do you think Richard and Katherine were wealthy on their own or do you think they got the money only by marriage.
Больше года katie11 said…
heart
I don't think they were very rich together, they maybe got some money from Katherine being rich... Do you think Thomas believed Trish when she told him Katherine was cheating on him?
He seamed like he does. I kinda felt sorry for him, even if he paid Hunter to seduce Trish. Do you think Lucy was cheating on Ryan. Didn't Beth mention some guy she went with? Or not?
Nope, she wasn't i think when she said "eating aint cheating" she meant she kissed someone else, not really cheating:)
Do you think Katherine talked to anyone apart from her family, because it didn't seem like it?
Больше года HarperIslandFan said…
smile
No I don't think she really talked to any other members of the wedding party; how do you think Booth would've been killed if he hadn't shot himself?
laugh
I think he just would've been shot or stabbed that's how most people died:); How do you think Shea would've got killed if hadn't lived?
smile
I think she would have been stabbed by Wakefield; random character pick: Jimmy, Sully, or Henry?
Jimmy definatly! He is so hot and he is so sweet with abby; character pick Shea or Madison?
smile
Madison because she was cute and really creepy; character pick: Trish, Chloe, Abby
heart
trish because i felt sorry for her in her final moment; character pick:Lucy or beth?
smile
Lucy because she was a great friend to Trish and she had Gigi! :) ; do you wish Sully took the boat with Shea and Madison at the end of episode 13?
I didn't really mind because Sully wasn't one of my favourites; Do you think Gigi survived?
wink
I think she survived and is still running around by herself on the island ;) ; did you like Cole Harkin?
last edited Больше года
Yes, he was ok, he wasn't the best, wasn't the worst; Who do you think the prettiest girl was?
kiss
Hard to choose, I think Chloe, Trish, Shea, and Abby were all very pretty! ; Who do you think was the sexiest guy?
Jimmy or Henry!; Do you think if katherine and Thomas got back to Seattle he would dump her or just have words with her?
smile
I think he would have just had words with her and realized that it was mainly Richard's fault because he hated Thomas; how do you think Trish's real mom died?
I think she would've maybe just been stabbed or maybe poisned; Why do you think they killed Beth and Katherine in the kind of middle episode?
wink
I have no idea, I guess they wanted them to be possible suspects maybe; do you think Henry really did care for Trish?
yeah because at the end he said to Wakefield "She was harder than the others; do you think Henry AND wakefield killed richard?
big smile
I think it might have been both of them together, Henry did tell Sully that HE harpooned Richard Allen, but it might have been both of them involved; did you notice that everyone's parents were dead? Abby: her mom (and dad), Trish and Shea: their mom, Henry and JD: their parents..?
But what about Trish's gran: Thomas's mum, Madison's mum?; What episode do you think Lucy would've been killed in apart from 2?
smile
I think she would have been killed around the same time as Beth if they hadn't killed her off so soon; random character pick: Booth or Danny
mischievous
Em....I would have to go with Booth, because i just felt so sorry for him through out the whole thing; character pick: Thomas or Richard?
mischievous
Thomas because I loved him in episode 5 on the bike ride with Trish and it was so sad the way he died; would you stay at the Candlewick hotel after all the murders that went down?
mischievous
No, probably not, you can never be to careful!; character pick: Katherine or Shea?
laugh
I have to go with Shea, she was one of my favorites; character pick: Wakefield or Gigi... lol :)
laugh
Gigi: 1- she was cute 2- Hate wakefield! Lol; Kelly or Abby?
big smile
Abby, she was my fav character! I loved her! ; character pick: Katherine or Lucy?
heart
Both, I can't pick! I was going to put Katherine but then I remembered the good scenes with Lucy!; Character pick: Malcolm or Richard?
smile
I would have to go with Malcolm, I didn't really care for both of them but if I had to choose I'd say Malcolm; how do you think JD's parents (Henry's adoptive parents) died?
last edited Больше года
Maybe just of an illness; Do you think if Madison told Shea the truth about her being stolen, Shea would get killed?
big smile
Yes, Henry and John probably would've found a way to snatch her away from everyone; When's the last time you watched the whole entire season?
big smile
It was also my first. In end of 2009. Since then I've watched only episode 1 whole and some scenes in others. Too sad, some deaths...

Who do you prefer: Richard or Katherine? Elaborate why.
mischievous
Katherine because 1- She's my favourite and it was kinda Richard's fault she had an affair with him, i don't blame her; Who is hotter: Trish or Abby?
smile
I would say Trish is hotter, Abby is too, but she's more cute than hot :) ; Who is hotter: Sully or Jimmy?
big smile
Oh, BOTH are so hot and cool characters, but since he's my 1., I'd personally have to with Sully.

Who's your favorite groomsman and WHY? Malcolm, Danny or Booth?
Booth because I felt sorry for him in episode 104 (as the producers put it: 104)
Who is hotter and in what way: Katherine or Shea?
big smile
Shea is the most beautiful woman there. I think she has most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Katherine is very beautiful too and in a way hotter, since her character is more sexual than Shea. Still, I think Shea is slightly hotter, but just tiny bit. Both are stunning.

Who is hotter: Chloe, Lucy or Beth and in a what way?
Lucy, because her hair is gorgeous, and she has an excellent figure!; Who is hotter: Katherine, Maggie, Julia??? LOL!
big smile
Katherine by FAR!!

Who is hotter: Richard, Cole or Sheriff?
Emm: Ok- Sheriff out of them Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is hotter: Lucy or Chloe??
hmmm
Both, IDK. Maybe Lucy a bit, it's hard:)

Who you like more: Madison or Wakefield?
Madison, Obviously!Lol!

Who is funnier: Cal or Sully?
Oh, your picks are soo hard! Love them BOTH very much. But Cal would be bit funnier with his British accent, but in a good way. He's so cute!

If you could spare Shane or Maggie, who would it be and how would they survive?
heart
I would have spared Shane and he would have survived by fighting Wakefield in the Cannery and then escaping and meeting up with the rest of the group.

If you could spare Sully or Trish, who would it be and how would they survive?
mischievous
Oh, these are two of my favorite characters!
But, it was less necessary to the story for Sully to die, so I would make him do the obvious thing and go into the boat with Shea and Madison.

If you could spare Cal or Chloe who would it be any how would they survive?
cake
I would spare Chloe and she would walk along the bridge and escape ove to the other side and get off the island with Shea and Madison

Do you think Julia survived, and if so, when do you think she got off the island?
smile
Yes, I think Julia survived an got off the island with the other "handful of locals"

Have you seen the Harper's Globe webisodes? If so, did you like them or not?
hmmm
I haven't seen them, so I can't comment.

Do you think Shea has ever revealed about Richard and Katherine's affair back in the society, or did she keep it and why? To spare them shame afterwards or to keep family issues private?