Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9701-9750 of 54807

Больше года FredWRules said…
crazy child.

I'm gonna sleep now.
g'night! xx
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
night!
big smile
hehehehe I love this sentence: the weak cries of the actual plot are smothered under all this purple prose until way past the half-way mark, when some real vampires invade a game of baseball between the fairies.

hehehehehe
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
^^ lol - and this true

thank you for the cake andie but my birthday is on friday (10th) of well, nomnomnomnomnomnonm

*hands out early cake for all*
im home from collage, you?
hehehehe.

I need to stop saying that.

right here, where else?
worried
you asked where people where but you deleted it..........................im confused
Больше года LoveDraco123 said…
I'm here. :D
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
What's kickin' chicken?
Just go to back from my first day of school, mods the worst day OF MY LIFE :/ x
heart
:D
moo - firstly, it looked dumb since you had just posted before it, and secondly, you should add NOT Justin Bieber to that icon :D

accio, why? :(
smile
Wells. I went in with my blondified hair, and as soon as I stepped out the car, it started to rain. THEN, we had to have the school photo, so it looked all manky :L
Then, the teachers have to decided to split me and my best friend into different PE groups, so I'm with the Preaks where I don't know ANYONE.!
And to top off the day, I was straightening in my hair in the DT block, and I tripped over the curlers and burnt my foot on them, and burnt my hand on the straightners :/ x
And I only got a C in my English Language which is just FAILURE (Well, it's a pass, but to me its a fail) :( x
oh dear :( how come you had pics so early?
^^ oh you poor thing, i HATE having my photo taking with such a passion!
kiss
OMMGGG

i hope this cheers you up hunny :)
me too, moo... but I like taking pics of others ;D
hmmm
Cause they do it while at least the new meats are keen to look neat.! And then the closer they do it to summer the better cause they reckon its less likely to rain. I think they forgot about one small fact...we're in bloody England. If anything, the weather does exactly the opposite of what it's supposed to do :L x
hehe :D we usually have them during the firts or second week, but last year is was nearly november... hehe

and I feel special nao since a FB fanpage mentioned my twitter xDDDD because I tweeted that it's O8/O9/1O
hmmm
Ooh.! Awesome :) x I dont mind taking photos of others or myself (that sounds self-centered but whatevs). But the photo lady was well blaggin me...'Move you chin a litte. Smile a little more' When I blates have nowt to smile about...blaaaaaaaaaaag :/ x
... kay then.

btw I met a guy who's name was Cedric yesterday, no joke :D
^^ there a cedric in my class lol
smile
Samesz.! Cedric Granger. Thing is my teacher calls him 'Mr. Diggory' because he's a fan, and then the girl (Bella) next to him 'Mrs. Diggory' cause he just does that. And my mate James gets really confused because his last names Diggory, so he gets called Mr Potter, and then the girl (My bessie mate Lilly) next to him gets called Mrs Potter (Yes, the teacher did that on purpose :D) ... And then the two ginger kids gets called Mr and Mrs Weasley :) x

We're his second favourite class, because so many people have HP related names :P
His favourite class is the one with Harry Potter. Well it was, until he found out he was a twi-boy :/ x

EDIT: This sounds suuuuuper gayy >.< x
last edited Больше года
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Kay I'm totally gonna call my kid Cedric.
:O Accio, are you serious? :O That is awesome! :D I wish my teachers were that cool. ¬.¬
smile
Yupz. I'm pratically the only one who doesn't look/ have the same name as a HP person. My teacher says to be 'Godd Alice, you ain't half a Luna Lovegood sometimes.' Speshh when I was wearing my radish/dirigible plum earrings and Ravenclaw badge :D x

EDIT: Ooh.! He also marks all our practise coursework on HP Grades. It was proper funny, cause this smart kid was practically starting t cry because she got an E and this other smart kid was laughing at her, because she got an A. When the teacher explained to them, they switched roles. It was well giggle-worthy IMO (for school anyway) :Dx
last edited Больше года
Accio - Alice, not a HP-related name? How about Alice Longbottom?

And also, I was planning on marking stuff like that when I'm a teacher :) though first I'm gonna read all the HP books with them... I might even read Twilight, as a kinda 'what NOT to do' xD
/got carried away a bit...

g'nite, all! x
smile
Nighty Night.! Dont let zee bed bugs bit >.< x
Night, malloy! :)
does anyone else find it slightly offensive when people say they like something about you, if you've changed what it is naturally to something different?
Больше года boolander25 said…
I think so. That's pretty shallow and lame IMO
Больше года QuibblerQuoter said…
Hi...just got back from my first day of school.

Anyone here?
Yay for a new pretty page! Lets write all over it!
cake
I'm here! NEW PAGE!!
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Hi people! Just had the biggest shock in school today...
Kay, so I have this teacher, female and Greek. She sent me to get something... and when I came back, the talk was on what she liked to read. So, naturally, the talk was on Twilight! Then, before I could [angry face] some kid asked her if she had read Harry Potter. She said no, and also said she had heard the first two books were... *dramatic pause* childish! She went on with, 'But I know the series gets darker later on, and I like darker so I think I'll read them.' Then some other kid asks 'Have you read Percy Jackson?' and she says 'No, but I have watched the movie, and I think it would be interesting. I love the books with the mythology.' Naturally, naturally! But what she also said was: 'I think Twilight is... not very good. New Moon wasn't a favorite either, and if I had to put them in order, Breaking Dawn would be first.' BUT before that I asked her 'I know some Twilight fans that hated the ending of BD, did you like it?' And she replied, 'I think they hated it because of how sm left it hanging. But she is planing to write another book - Midnight Sun, I think it was called.' And then some other girls start going like 'Oh Midnight Sun, yeah, I was going to read that...'
Sorry for bothering you all with this...
Anyone care for a Joey Richter dedication??

*WARNING*: curse words a plenty :)
 Anyone care for a Joey Richter dedication?? *WARNING*: curse words a plenty :)
No it's cool, just one more person we must convert. :) Thank you for updating. OFF TO THE LAIR!
You were talking to me weren't you boo? And if so - tips on converting?? :) Now my dreams of a DA goes out the window... *sigh*
Yes, I was talking to you. And why are your dreams of being a DA going out the window? And tips, I have none, I just said it because it needs to be done.
OK, And my DA plans were to find lots of HP fans in my school - :'( Well, I just realized there are, like, three that I know! There was one that moved away, my friend 'Sue' [in my Anti story] hasn't finished PH yet, and the other HP fan hasn't even read all the books properly! See, people here don't like to like good books. If that made any sense. Which I think it didn't. But that is my opinion. I shall force myself to stop. But first. Anyone who has Twilighter convertion tips, contact me immediately at 62442. I repeat, 62442.
last edited Больше года
heart
Ah well, I shall be right back, after my watching of EEnE. I'll be back in a bit!
What's EEnE?
Ed, Edd n Eddy, the best show ever (at least on CN)
Hai and good morning :)

what's up?
nothin much. yourself?
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
HAI!!!

(gemonk, you know once more with feeling, when Spike is mmmm ing in his song? I reckon, if he looked at ME like that, I'd practically orgasm on the spot.
that was a lovely piece of information for you lot. :D)

If he looked at me like that, I'd probably do this laughy/squealy thing, then run away. While having a Spikegasm. LOL
Morning all
Buon pommeriggio!

cool
have you heard people talking about:
ron + hermione + piano = confused
That would make a great fanfiction. ;D Romioiano!
LOL!!!!! :)
guess what happened to me today! (kinda in order...)
- I woke up to mum feeling my hair and complimenting me, which I wasn't in the mood for, since I just woke up.
- I lost my pencil case to the back of my locker
- I had my sexuality questioned (got asked wether or not I was a lesbian)
- Got locked inside the Tardis
- Got a couple of my hairties broken.

all in the space of one day.
fabulous.